3/17/14

6 days ago
4/27/15

6 days ago
3/20/12

Image result for lady faints gif

6 days ago
8/7/12

That Fatty needs to do that a few more million times if he ever wants to be a hand model. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

One of the few times calling it a 'clip' is actually correct. 

6 days ago
4/26/13

Most accurate rifle I’ve ever shot 

6 days ago
1/1/01

If I found a clean version of it, I wouldn't mind making that ping the text message notification sound on my phone

6 days ago
3/12/07

https://www.zedge.net/ringtone/9161e67e-0ea6-3123-8c34-a84a82a37e2e

6 days ago
9/23/07
Trust -

Was listening to some Vietnam era SOG guys on Jocko’s podcast over several episodes, real Boogie Men in the jungle type dudes. They called everything a clip.

Reminded me about the mag vs clip convo that is often had by “real gun guys,” who would never call a magazine a clip, which is technically correct. 

I realized that clip is kind of just a carried over term from a time before everything used mags. If  badass OG Nam ninjas want to call a mag a clip, I don’t think anyone should be bothered by it anymore. It’s like calling a TV remote “the clicker.”

6 days ago
3/17/14
sicko -

If I found a clean version of it, I wouldn't mind making that ping the text message notification sound on my phone

There is the Zedge App where you can actually find one. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

In Call of Duty World at War, that PING noise was a good way to tell someone close by shooting at you needed to reload or was out of ammo.

6 days ago
6/29/09
The men that carried that heavy ass mofo up the beaches and all over that theater have my respect. Its heavy but it will sure turn cover into just concealment in short order.
6 days ago
11/20/08

Nice! I like the part where he is loading it too.

6 days ago
10/2/12

Live in Cali. Basically the only thing I can even take to the range anymore. After I lost everything else in the boating accident. Still my favorite gun to shoot. Iron sights still accurate as hell at 300 yards. 

6 days ago
5/15/07
Yeas ago a buddy of mine bought an M1 and was dying to take me shooting with him so I could hear the ping for myself. I'm not sure why people get all up in arms for the ping sound. It wasn't any different than any other metal on metal ping I've ever heard.

I'll bet if you're a WWII vet you don't like the sound of that ping so much.
6 days ago
3/17/14
Burt Reynoldz - Yeas ago a buddy of mine bought an M1 and was dying to take me shooting with him so I could hear the ping for myself. I'm not sure why people get all up in arms for the ping sound. It wasn't any different than any other metal on metal ping I've ever heard.

I'll bet if you're a WWII vet you don't like the sound of that ping so much.

Because it's the sound of America enforcing its will!!!

One clip at a time!

6 days ago
5/15/07

6 days ago
9/12/12
WikiTheWalrus -

https://www.zedge.net/ringtone/9161e67e-0ea6-3123-8c34-a84a82a37e2e

You're a good man wiki. Thank you

6 days ago
4/27/15

Didn't the Google play store pull zedge for being harmful?

6 days ago
3/17/14
Black Dougie -

Didn't the Google play store pull zedge for being harmful?

It gave a warning and made you delete it. I redownload it and nothing is wrong.

6 days ago
9/28/19

My grandpa carried one of those into the Philippines. Beautiful weapon. 

6 days ago
12/16/00
The Adversary - 
Trust -

Was listening to some Vietnam era SOG guys on Jocko’s podcast over several episodes, real Boogie Men in the jungle type dudes. They called everything a clip.

Reminded me about the mag vs clip convo that is often had by “real gun guys,” who would never call a magazine a clip, which is technically correct. 

I realized that clip is kind of just a carried over term from a time before everything used mags. If  badass OG Nam ninjas want to call a mag a clip, I don’t think anyone should be bothered by it anymore. It’s like calling a TV remote “the clicker.”

I agree

When I was a kid most of the adult men at that time were WWII and Korean War vets. All used the terms clip and magazine interchangeably.

6 days ago
3/17/14
GaryG -
The Adversary - 
Trust -

I agree

When I was a kid most of the adult men at that time were WWII and Korean War vets. All used the terms clip and magazine interchangeably.

An example of language being a means to an end - not an end in itself.

If you are in SHTF situation and a battle buddy calls out that he needs a clip and all you got are magazines and his gun uses magazines then I'm sure you are not saying "dude you are shit outta luck".

6 days ago
3/27/03
GaryG -
The Adversary - 
Trust -

I agree

I grew up around Vietnam combat vets... a clip is not a magazine 

6 days ago
3/27/03

And the Garand is overrated