OtherGround Forums MMA in the bathroom

10 days ago
1/30/13
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/2/22/22296091/mma-judo-chump-bathroom-bully-gets-higher-education-rolled-mma-ou-university-oklahoma-bathroom-fight

I have feelings about this. The law should consider people that train as deadly weapons. That means under the law you wouldn't be prosecuted for gunning them down under any circumstance, as their martial arts training could be a threat to your life. I feel that people who train should also be required to register and have a visible marking to indicate that they are potential hazard to your health. People with martial arts training should be considered dangerous wild animals.
10 days ago
1/1/01

In my state when you turn 19 you are required by law to register your hands as lethal weapons if you carry a black belt in any martial art 

10 days ago
2/23/05
johnlockontock - https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/2/22/22296091/mma-judo-chump-bathroom-bully-gets-higher-education-rolled-mma-ou-university-oklahoma-bathroom-fight

I have feelings about this. The law should consider people that train as deadly weapons. That means under the law you wouldn't be prosecuted for gunning them down under any circumstance, as their martial arts training could be a threat to your life. I feel that people who train should also be required to register and have a visible marking to indicate that they are potential hazard to your health. People with martial arts training should be considered dangerous wild animals.

Anyone who ever owned a Tapout t shirt should have to register as douchebag

10 days ago
1/30/13
I believe short guys should be made illegal as well.
10 days ago
5/5/13

10 days ago
1/17/03
Russ - 

In my state when you turn 19 you are required by law to register your hands as lethal weapons if you carry a black belt in any martial art 

This guy had to register his hands?  what state?

Karate Kyle | Know Your Meme

10 days ago
1/1/01
johnlockontock - https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/2/22/22296091/mma-judo-chump-bathroom-bully-gets-higher-education-rolled-mma-ou-university-oklahoma-bathroom-fight

Judon't know what you are talking about

10 days ago
8/20/03

10 days ago
8/28/10
Russ -

Which state lol

10 days ago
1/1/01
Rams Scored 3 Points in SBLIII - 
Russ -

Which state lol

Oregon
they ask a question on the Census form have you recieved a black belt in any martial arts?

if so please fill out form 714.193 and that starts the registration process
10 days ago
7/12/03
Russ - 

Calling BS on this. Not really relevant since MMA doesnt do belts.
10 days ago
8/4/20

I just don’t get it, I mean like, if you don’t want to be on the ground just get up. I don’t understand why those football guys didn’t just stand up.

10 days ago
8/23/11

should have just side stepped before getting taken down

10 days ago
1/1/01
pcuzz - 
Russ - 

Calling BS on this. Not really relevant since MMA doesnt do belts.

pretty simple with the MMA= mixed martial arts meaning if you hold a black belt in any of those arts you have to register.

if you don't hold a black belt then they don't consider you deadly
10 days ago
6/18/10

What ever happened to the post fight realization that you were bring a fucking idiot & took your ass whooping like a man. 

Fuck people are a bunch of fags now. 

10 days ago
4/4/12

the mma brothers are in the wrong. someone shoving you is not permission to sucker punch someone and wrestle them to the ground and try to choke them or ground and pound them. they will go bankrupt and possibly jail over this. the only people who think otherwise are a bunch of ufc bros that think street justice is real justice.

this is not how it works in the civilized world. it comes down to american culture. the answer is always escalate to the highest levels first and not last. it's the very problem with american police. they bring their gun out when truly minimal verbal judo could de-escalate the ENTIRE situation. 

9 days ago
1/30/13
Martial artists must register! How are normal folks to defend themselves against dangerous MMA thugs? We should be able to preemptively neutralize martial arts threats. This should be a political platform.
9 days ago
1/11/14

Huh?

9 days ago
12/10/19
rexkwondo79 -

the mma brothers are in the wrong. someone shoving you is not permission to sucker punch someone and wrestle them to the ground and try to choke them or ground and pound them. they will go bankrupt and possibly jail over this. the only people who think otherwise are a bunch of ufc bros that think street justice is real justice.

this is not how it works in the civilized world. it comes down to american culture. the answer is always escalate to the highest levels first and not last. it's the very problem with american police. they bring their gun out when truly minimal verbal judo could de-escalate the ENTIRE situation. 

Watch the vid again Sarah.  Buddy was already bleeding and then pushed while being asked “what you got “ which is an open invitation to fight.  If you come on to someone by being aggressive and push them, especially while being a big “ Professional Athlete “ you are being the douchebag with no restraint by being the aggressor to what you perceive as an easy target to bully around. I believe they got what they deserved.  If I was in a small confined space like that being pushed around and bleeding from being previously hit, I would be worried about my outcome and would do what I needed to make sure I’m the one walking away instead of him.  I can only assume you have never been in a tight spot that you had to fight your way out of , especially when the odds looked stacked against you