OtherGround Forums MSNBC worse than infowars now?

6 days ago
9/12/05

These people have lost their minds and gone completely off the rails.  The leftist media is nothing but conspiracy theory rubbish, only unlike Alex Jones, these idiots are never right about anything. 

6 days ago
11/1/03

Talk about going off the rails, he's batshit crazy.

6 days ago
1/24/15
I did nazi that coming.
6 days ago
5/10/08

Where is Akaddian88?

We need him to clarify....

6 days ago
8/1/13

6 days ago
8/1/13

6 days ago
8/1/13

6 days ago
1/13/04

Otay!

Edited: 6 days ago
5/10/08
Just searched this shit... fascinating:

Conspiracy theorists will love this shit...

The Deeply Racist References in Dylann Roof’s Apparent Manifesto

What does 1488 mean?

The numbers 1488 can be seen scrawled in the sand in photos from the downloadable trove.
- The 14 is short for “14 words” and denotes an expression used by white supremacists: 

“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

Because H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, 88 is an abbreviation for the “Heil Hitler” salute.

On February 15, 2018, the Department of Homeland Security released a document filled with negative facts about undocumented immigrants, crime and border crossings. It listed every negative statistic about immigration it could find. The report’s title was 14 words and sounded curiously similar to the Nazi version of... well you be the judge. The document was titled:

“We Must Secure The Border And Build The Wall To Make America Safe Again.”

Also, during the controversy about illegal immigrant children missing (after parent separation), the Federal government announced to the Senate that it was missing:

"1488 illegal immigrant children."

A plaque on top of a flagpole with the number 1488, is carried by NSM members as they attend a November rally at the state capitol in Little Rock, Arkansas. The number 1488 refers to the “14 words” motto of some white nationalists — “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children” — and 88 is code for “Heil Hitler.”

6 days ago
3/2/11

My friend's birthday is August 8th, which of course makes him an automatic Nazi.

6 days ago
5/24/17

Lol

5/10/08
ChaosOverkill - 

My friend's birthday is August 8th, which of course makes him an automatic Nazi.

Imagine being born on 8/8/14?

Ha.

6 days ago
1/1/01
LOL...The Root is a black supremacist hate blog.
6 days ago
5/10/08
Squatdog - LOL...The Root is a black supremacist hate blog.

Could be.  I have no idea... just googled this stuff... that is why I posted the sources...

6 days ago
9/12/05
Squatdog - LOL...The Root is a black supremacist hate blog.

This.  The root is truly evil, but fb and twitter just let them run wild.

6 days ago
4/22/17
lionsoul -

Where is Akaddian88?

Goddamn dude I really hurt your feelings didn't I? I've never had anyone this obsessed with me online before. 

6 days ago
5/10/08
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -

Where is Akaddian88?

Goddamn dude I really hurt your feelings didn't I? I've never had anyone this obsessed with me online before. 

And boom.  He arrives.  Welcome.

Please teach us.

6 days ago
4/22/17
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -

Where is Akaddian88?

Please teach us.

I'd rather hear more lies about the hundreds of black homes you've been in and the still yet to be named profession that took you to them. 

6 days ago
5/10/08
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -

Where is Akaddian88?

Please teach us.

I'd rather hear more lies about the hundreds of black homes you've been in and the still yet to be named profession that took you to them. 

I'm not the one obsessed with black people.   That is your schtick...

Please... teach us.  Very few OGers are as open as you are about this bullshit.

I am genuinely curious about this subculture in the US.  

You should do an AMA.

6 days ago
4/22/17
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -

Where is Akaddian88?

Please teach us.

I'm not the one obsessed with black people.   That is your schtick...

Please... teach us.  Very few OGers are as open as you are about this bullshit.

I am genuinely curious about this subculture in the US.  

You should do an AMA.

Now don't be shy. I'm sure everyone would love to hear about your pretend profession that took you into pretend homes of hundreds of pretend black people. 

As far as obsessed goes, it's very clear which one of us that applies to. 

6 days ago
3/2/11

Did everyone really not know that Eric Lindros is in fact really named: Hitler Mengele?

6 days ago
5/10/08
ChaosOverkill - 

Did everyone really not know that Eric Lindros is in fact really named: Hitler Mengele?

Let's not forget about Michael Irvin...

1/1/01

SO far off the rails that if MSNBC were a train it would be upside down at the bottom of the Marianas Trench by now.

6 days ago
3/2/11
lionsoul -
ChaosOverkill - 

Let's not forget about Michael Irvin...

Of course real name: Secreti Nazinsky. The son of a Nazi war-criminal, who had a skin pigmentation transplant in order to spread the Fuhrer's good word across the NFL but got distracted along the way.

I thought this was common knowledge no?

6 days ago
11/16/08
shen -

SO far off the rails that if MSNBC were a train it would be upside down at the bottom of the Marianas Trench by now.

Or in lionsoul's asshole.