OtherGround Forums MSNBC worse than infowars now?

Edited: 9 days ago
5/2/14

Infowars has always been more legitimate than MSNBC

9 days ago
4/22/17
I No Kung Foo -
shen -

SO far off the rails that if MSNBC were a train it would be upside down at the bottom of the Marianas Trench by now.

Or in lionsoul's asshole.

Don't tell me you're not buying his centrist act. 

9 days ago
10/21/09

Couldn't even hear the video but dude's blinking is faster than his heart rate. Needs to lay off the speed.

9 days ago
5/10/08
Akkadian88 - 
I No Kung Foo -
shen -

SO far off the rails that if MSNBC were a train it would be upside down at the bottom of the Marianas Trench by now.

Come on 88.... teach us about your subculture.  

We are genuinely curious.

Very few people are as open as you on the OG...

9 days ago
4/22/17
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
I No Kung Foo -
shen -

As soon as you teach me about yours and give us deep insight into pedophelia. 

9 days ago
5/10/08
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
I No Kung Foo -
shen -

Dude... this is your wheelhouse.

Now is not the time to be shy.

9 days ago
4/22/17
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
I No Kung Foo -
shen -

Lol at you pulling an orcus and trying to deflect attention away from the topic, which is how vile and repulsive liberals have become. 

Now again, I'm dying to hear about all the make believe black homes you've been in and the make believe job that took you there. 

9 days ago
5/10/08
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
I No Kung Foo -
shen -

Lol at you pulling an orcus and trying to deflect attention away from the topic, which is how vile and repulsive liberals have become. 

Now again, I'm dying to hear about all the make believe black homes you've been in and the make believe job that took you there. 

Deflection?  WTF?  This thread is basically about you? You are the demographic he was talking about.

Most find the original video ridiculous... that is true for almost all Americans.

But you could really tell us if it meant something to you.  Did it?

9 days ago
9/12/05
FerrisWheeler - 

The more I look into Alex Jones. The more I see why the legacy media and big tech circled the wagons around him and took him down. He actually puts out some legit shit, and he was gaining so much momentum that his ratings were higher than all the leftist cable news networks combined at times.

He was even right about the gay frogs!
9 days ago
4/22/17
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
lionsoul -
Akkadian88 - 
I No Kung Foo -
shen -

Deflection?  WTF?  This thread is basically about you? You are the demographic he was talking about.

Most find the original video ridiculous... that is true for almost all Americans.

But you could really tell us if it meant something to you.  Did it?

Tell me why you're attracted to children and I'll be happy to. As soon as I watch it. 

9 days ago
4/21/09

Holy fucking hell. This is your news people.

And nobody is giving him advice on it because it's dumb as a box ofb rocks. Whomi hammer never heard that before and I'm guessing 99% of the populous is the same. Only a racist Democrat would like that shit together.

9 days ago
5/10/08
Bam57Bam - 

Holy fucking hell. This is your news people.

And nobody is giving him advice on it because it's dumb as a box ofb rocks. Whomi hammer never heard that before and I'm guessing 99% of the populous is the same. Only a racist Democrat would like that shit together.

I have to agree with this...

Although Akkadian88 may appreciate it.

9 days ago
4/24/07

Guess, it takes one to know one

9 days ago
1/22/19

Oh it's way worse, homie.  Not even close.  Jones atleast is right sometime, moderately bi-partisan, but MSNBC is propaganda just rubbish.

9 days ago
1/1/01

Liberals are fucking retarded. Like mentally fucking retarded. They make Down's Syndrome look good.

Yeah, I said it. Fuck your PC culture too, retard.

9 days ago
6/26/06
I don't have fourteen words to describe the ridiculousness of this premise.
8 days ago
3/24/02
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

The more I look into Alex Jones. The more I see why the legacy media and big tech circled the wagons around him and took him down. He actually puts out some legit shit, and he was gaining so much momentum that his ratings were higher than all the leftist cable news networks combined at times.

Was this thread just a underhanded way to promote alex jones? You probably think he was right about sandy hook being a hoax as well. 

8 days ago
12/29/09

If it's anything like CNN, it's just non stop anti Trump propaganda. Little to no news, and when there is, it's lie after lie. Did I nail it? (don't have MSNBC)

8 days ago
2/5/06

8 days ago
9/12/05
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

Was this thread just a underhanded way to promote alex jones? You probably think he was right about sandy hook being a hoax as well. 

That’s a good little leftist. Keep repeating the propaganda for your shareblue masters.

As it turns out, Jones was light years ahead of everyone with his work on the Chinese and their takeover of American pop culture. He was destroying the legacy media, and the fact that any American supports him being banned just proves him right about everything he was saying.
8 days ago
3/24/02
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

That’s a good little leftist. Keep repeating the propaganda for your shareblue masters.

As it turns out, Jones was light years ahead of everyone with his work on the Chinese and their takeover of American pop culture. He was destroying the legacy media, and the fact that any American supports him being banned just proves him right about everything he was saying.

Yes yes,  Alex Jones is a great man...

8 days ago
9/12/05
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

Nobody is saying he's a great man. I'm saying that he's more reliable than the trash we see on cable news, and other left-run information outlets.
8 days ago
8/31/18
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

I don't think you know what the word prove means 

Scratch that. I know you dont know what it means

8 days ago
1/22/19
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

Nobody is saying he's a great man. I'm saying that he's more reliable than the trash we see on cable news, and other left-run information outlets.

That's exactly the strawman NPC garbage we see on the reg from the brain washed sheep:  

Person A:  "Alex Jones is better than Rachel Maddow"

Person B:  "Alex Jones is a nutter and was wrong about Sandy Hook!  You love him!"

Person A:  "I dont even listen to him.  I know he was wrong about alot of stuff and is way over the top, I dont even like him, but he is better than MSNBC"

Person B:  "Nazi scum off our streets!"

8 days ago
9/12/05
CobraKaiRep - 
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

I don't think you know what the word prove means 

Scratch that. I know you dont know what it means

Why are you engaging the adults here? Your place is at the kid table with the rest of the retards on this forum. Go back to being irrelevant now.