OtherGround Forums MSNBC worse than infowars now?

8 days ago
1/1/01
Quite possibly the nuttiest, most delusional, and plain damn insane person I have ever had the displeasure of watching.

I made it about 90 seconds. Batshit crazy doesn't even come close to describing that individual.
8 days ago
8/31/18
factseatfeelings -
CobraKaiRep - 
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

Infowars has always been more legitimate than MSNBC

The more I look into Alex Jones. The more I see why the legacy media and big tech circled the wagons around him and took him down. He actually puts out some legit shit, and he was gaining so much momentum that his ratings were higher than all the leftist cable news networks combined at times.

He was even right about the gay frogs!

Was this thread just a underhanded way to promote alex jones? You probably think he was right about sandy hook being a hoax as well. 

That’s a good little leftist. Keep repeating the propaganda for your shareblue masters.

As it turns out, Jones was light years ahead of everyone with his work on the Chinese and their takeover of American pop culture. He was destroying the legacy media, and the fact that any American supports him being banned just proves him right about everything he was saying.

I don't think you know what the word prove means 

Scratch that. I know you dont know what it means

Why are you engaging the adults here? Your place is at the kid table with the rest of the retards on this forum. Go back to being irrelevant now.

At least a kid would understand what prove means

8 days ago
9/12/05
CobraKaiRep - 
factseatfeelings -
CobraKaiRep - 
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

The more I look into Alex Jones. The more I see why the legacy media and big tech circled the wagons around him and took him down. He actually puts out some legit shit, and he was gaining so much momentum that his ratings were higher than all the leftist cable news networks combined at times.

Was this thread just a underhanded way to promote alex jones? You probably think he was right about sandy hook being a hoax as well. 

That’s a good little leftist. Keep repeating the propaganda for your shareblue masters.

As it turns out, Jones was light years ahead of everyone with his work on the Chinese and their takeover of American pop culture. He was destroying the legacy media, and the fact that any American supports him being banned just proves him right about everything he was saying.

Why are you engaging the adults here? Your place is at the kid table with the rest of the retards on this forum. Go back to being irrelevant now.

Not in your case.

He has been proven right on everything he said about the chicoms and their infiltration of Hollywood, our universities, and our politics. This is easily verified for anyone with an iq greater than their show size.

He was also proven right with his claims about our perverted media, and big tech's manipulation of our politics.

You really have no business using your parent's computer to post here. Go back to your homework now.
8 days ago
8/31/18
factseatfeelings -
CobraKaiRep - 
factseatfeelings -
CobraKaiRep - 
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

Not in your case.

He has been proven right on everything he said about the chicoms and their infiltration of Hollywood, our universities, and our politics. This is easily verified for anyone with an iq greater than their show size.

He was also proven right with his claims about our perverted media, and big tech's manipulation of our politics.

You really have no business using your parent's computer to post here. Go back to your homework now.

He's also been proven wrong.

Also lol at that being proven right.

Your setting a low bar for tards to jump over.

8 days ago
3/24/02
ImNotSurprisedDonks -
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

Yes yes,  Alex Jones is a great man...

Nobody is saying he's a great man. I'm saying that he's more reliable than the trash we see on cable news, and other left-run information outlets.

That's exactly the strawman NPC garbage we see on the reg from the brain washed sheep:  

Person A:  "Alex Jones is better than Rachel Maddow"

Person B:  "Alex Jones is a nutter and was wrong about Sandy Hook!  You love him!"

Person A:  "I dont even listen to him.  I know he was wrong about alot of stuff and is way over the top, I dont even like him, but he is better than MSNBC"

Person B:  "Nazi scum off our streets!"

That's a total misrepresentation of that conversation.  You've left out his obvious admiration for jones.  So deep an admiration that he was almost certainly one of the scumbags sending threats to the sandy hook parents.

8 days ago
9/12/05
Renoslovakia -
ImNotSurprisedDonks -
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
Renoslovakia - 
factseatfeelings -
FerrisWheeler - 

Yes yes,  Alex Jones is a great man...

Nobody is saying he's a great man. I'm saying that he's more reliable than the trash we see on cable news, and other left-run information outlets.

That's exactly the strawman NPC garbage we see on the reg from the brain washed sheep:  

Person A:  "Alex Jones is better than Rachel Maddow"

Person B:  "Alex Jones is a nutter and was wrong about Sandy Hook!  You love him!"

Person A:  "I dont even listen to him.  I know he was wrong about alot of stuff and is way over the top, I dont even like him, but he is better than MSNBC"

Person B:  "Nazi scum off our streets!"

That's a total misrepresentation of that conversation.  You've left out his obvious admiration for jones.  So deep an admiration that he was almost certainly one of the scumbags sending threats to the sandy hook parents.

Lol...You’re mocked for being a hysterical feminist , and you respond with hysterical faggotry......

you people aren’t even worth insulting anymore.