https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqPe7pZudEA
8/9/19 3:33 PM
12/10/09

In, cuz I’m a fag for these shows. 

8/9/19 3:49 PM
2/13/16
scrapdo -

This is one guilty fuckin pleasure of mine.

glad Jordan’s back, but no fuckin tony!?

8/9/19 3:50 PM
9/13/14

Can't watch the vid right now..... What is the "reinforcements"? Basically the same as mercenaries?

Edited: 8/9/19 3:56 PM
8/14/02

Looks good

8/9/19 4:24 PM
10/8/07

Wish they'd load CT up with all the TRT in the world. His last few performances have been depressing(not easy carrying useless Veronica though).

8/9/19 4:30 PM
9/8/02
CT was so fat last season it was hysterical. Wes looks like his face is uber swollen in these clips so he is probably back on the juice.

Juiced up Wes is the best.

That being said, Turbo is just a terrifying guy. Something off about him.

"She no like me now, she disrespect me, I kill her now, she will die a long death."
8/9/19 5:30 PM
8/14/02
VFR - 

Can't watch the vid right now..... What is the "reinforcements"? Basically the same as mercenaries?

I think it's different because it looks like CT is in the house.

8/9/19 5:52 PM
9/30/18
Bananas must be closer to 50 than 40...
8/9/19 5:52 PM
1/1/01

since when are you pimping MTV show's on the OG?

8/9/19 5:54 PM
12/10/09
The Destroyer88 -

Wish they'd load CT up with all the TRT in the world. His last few performances have been depressing(not easy carrying useless Veronica though).

Agreed. WADA has ruined The Challenge. 

8/9/19 5:56 PM
5/7/08

No Jenna? Pass

8/9/19 6:11 PM
1/1/01
Darth Potato - 
scrapdo -

The MTV challenge shows are good TV. Way better than the average reality show, imo.

CT getting in the face of that giant mexican looking schmuck sissy that started crying from yelling at someone like a bitch, lol. Also got chumped out by freckled biscuit head Amanda, lol again.

Tony has kids and a wife out of his league. He's probably just accepted that he has to be a man and work a normal job and get those small, but regular checks. Seems like a cool guy though. I assumed he'd be a douche from his face the first time I saw him on the shows.
8/9/19 7:50 PM
2/13/16
PeteyWheatstraw -
Darth Potato - 
scrapdo -

The MTV challenge shows are good TV. Way better than the average reality show, imo.

CT getting in the face of that giant mexican looking schmuck sissy that started crying from yelling at someone like a bitch, lol. Also got chumped out by freckled biscuit head Amanda, lol again.

Tony has kids and a wife out of his league. He's probably just accepted that he has to be a man and work a normal job and get those small, but regular checks. Seems like a cool guy though. I assumed he'd be a douche from his face the first time I saw him on the shows.

Lmao @ biscuit head.

Tony is funny cuz he started out as a douche but grew on everybody.  He kills the competitions though.  

Jordan the cocky SOB, I love watching him wreck people with one hand.  

8/9/19 7:57 PM
12/2/05

Guilty pleasure for me as well. 

8/9/19 9:02 PM
12/27/12

RemindMe!

8/9/19 10:49 PM
7/14/05

In as always 

8/9/19 11:18 PM
7/13/09

Was one of my favorite guilty pleasures been watching  since the very first season but checked out last season.   I don't give a shit about these other shows they are pulling people from.  

8/9/19 11:20 PM
9/23/07
Guily pleasure reality show, but I hate how they make you watch like 3 reunion shows with the miz to find out who won.
8/9/19 11:24 PM
9/9/14

These shows are absolute trash, boomer equivalent to the Kardashians or Love Island, smh...

8/9/19 11:59 PM
11/9/14

In!

8/10/19 12:09 AM
9/27/15
The Destroyer88 - 

CT has been pretty disappointing for awhile now...he's older with a dad bod and just sits around chilling out..good for him but not good for tv

War of the Worlds 1 started off great but then it lost me about halfway through..I'm not sure why either as they've introduced quite a few new players..maybe the show is just losing steam
8/10/19 2:23 AM
9/8/02
ons ear - 
The Destroyer88 - 

CT has been pretty disappointing for awhile now...he's older with a dad bod and just sits around chilling out..good for him but not good for tv

War of the Worlds 1 started off great but then it lost me about halfway through..I'm not sure why either as they've introduced quite a few new players..maybe the show is just losing steam

No way, see I haven't watched a challenge in about 3-4 years, and I watched last season with all the new people from the other network shows. I really loved it, it was great TV, the UK kids are crazy and dramatic. I think the show is finding a sweet spot which is why the network has doubled down on the show.

There was a moment when they were seriously consider canceling it since the Real World wasn't a thing, but instead of doing that, they just cast new crazy people and it has worked out.

I really think they missed the boat by not bringing the Jersey Shore fools over into the challenge back when everyone was in their prime.

Finally, when I was in Mexico, MTV Mexico has their version of The Real World/Jersey Shore, its call Acapulco Shore. Those people are nuts, if they could somehow get them on in America, it would be fireworks!
8/10/19 2:26 AM
2/13/16
jcblass -
ons ear - 
The Destroyer88 - 

No way, see I haven't watched a challenge in about 3-4 years, and I watched last season with all the new people from the other network shows. I really loved it, it was great TV, the UK kids are crazy and dramatic. I think the show is finding a sweet spot which is why the network has doubled down on the show.

There was a moment when they were seriously consider canceling it since the Real World wasn't a thing, but instead of doing that, they just cast new crazy people and it has worked out.

I really think they missed the boat by not bringing the Jersey Shore fools over into the challenge back when everyone was in their prime.

Finally, when I was in Mexico, MTV Mexico has their version of The Real World/Jersey Shore, its call Acapulco Shore. Those people are nuts, if they could somehow get them on in America, it would be fireworks!

Lmao I’d kill to see Mexican jersey shore.

8/10/19 3:04 AM
9/8/02
https://youtu.be/kB-ai7cfrqM

https://youtu.be/AQTGw2F_7go - drunken madness at 4:45