4/19/17
saucylv33 -

I can't stand Josh, dude is an emotional mess

How is he not gay?!

21 days ago
10/8/07
saucylv33 -

I'll have lost all hope for humanity if his relationship with Georgia lasts more than three episodes.

21 days ago
9/13/14

Wow most of the UK women are not good looking at all. Actually there's not many good looking on the US either. A lot of rubber faced monsters.

It's only the first episode and Josh is already close to crying and also professing his love to his soulmate hahaha dude is a wreck. I guess getting shot down and embarrassed by freckle face didn't teach him a lesson. This early in the season and you're already having more of breakdown than Trashley is not a good sign.

CT looks like he gained 50lbs since last season. Endurance challenges will not be kind to him. Seems like a bad idea to piss him off by sending him to the other team, but in the long run I think it was the smarter decision. Turbo is a beast and absolutely someone you would want on your team.

Has anyone watched the show Sean came from? Seems like he is not the right type of person for the challenge or reality tv in general. Maybe it was just the editing in this episode or something. He talked a big game like he was going to dominate the elimination but seemed like he didn't actually have the confidence to back it up.

21 days ago
9/13/14
The Destroyer88 -

Josh is a pea brain moron. How long do you think his hookup with Georgia lasts?

I'm surprised it even began in the first place. Did Bear destroy her confidence? Because she could do way better.

21 days ago
10/8/07

They show CT with a US flag on his shirt in the season preview so looks like he swaps teams at some point.

20 days ago
2/29/16
The Destroyer88 -

They show CT with a US flag on his shirt in the season preview so looks like he swaps teams at some point.

The shirt he's wearing now on the UK team has a USA flag on it.

20 days ago
1/1/01
Finally watching this. Lol @ playing CCR when they're getting trucked in. Like they're going to 'nam. Good to see Laurel, hopefully she goes psycho a few times.
20 days ago
12/10/09
The Destroyer88 -

CT looks like he ate an average sized man before coming on this show.

I think he’s back on “the program.” That’s what happens when you add horse meat to a dad bod. 

20 days ago
12/10/09
Fake Pie -

I get turbo is in better shape but seems like bad strategy to piss of CT and give the other side a motivated dude who knows all kinds of shit about them. 

I agree. I wonder if 1/2 the strategy was to not have to go against him in the elimination since he’s on the other squad? 

20 days ago
12/10/09
PeteyWheatstraw - Finally watching this. Lol @ playing CCR when they're getting trucked in. Like they're going to 'nam. Good to see Laurel, hopefully she goes psycho a few times.

I love that crazy bitch. 

20 days ago
1/1/01
scrapdo - 
The Destroyer88 -

CT looks like he ate an average sized man before coming on this show.

I think he’s back on “the program.” That’s what happens when you add horse meat to a dad bod. 

He's still way overweight but at least he looks more scary than tubby now. He's old time strongman physique. Should shave his head and grow a handlebar stache.
20 days ago
9/13/14

Just read an interesting article about some behind the scenes stuff:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-challenge-war-of-the-worlds-2-do-contestants-get-paid-for-going-on-the-show.html/

Main points:

-alcohol is limited to beer, white wine, and vodka.

-all of the alcohol is dyed so production can tell when someone is drinking.

-you can get fined for showing up to a daily challenge while intoxicated.

-some competitors can make up to $80,000 just for being on the show. Well known vets usually get about $3-5,000 per week, while rookies get $1,000 per week.

20 days ago
4/15/16
Lights Out Lurker -
saucylv33 -

How is he not gay?!

He won Big Brother Season 19.

He was a total bitch player. He'd bang pots n pans in people's face, but if they snapped back at him, he'd literally start sobbing.

In the BB fan community, he's known as one of, if not the worst winner of all time.

He cried and was carried by another player, who was a veteran of the game. When it came time to vote, the jury was too bitter and upset to give it to the guy that did all the work, so Josh basically won by default.

I hated him that season tho.

20 days ago
7/14/05

Josh is such a waste of a roster spot.  Everytime someone talked about the stacked US team, i just kept inserting “...except Josh” after it and it fit and was hilarious.

CT is bigger but seems more diesel than last time, wouldn’t be surprised if he went the whole season without even having to try, noone is gonna try him so why not coast

20 days ago
1/5/12

Funny how at night when the rest of the cast was drinking/flirting/scheming Turbo was in the gym. 

20 days ago
2/13/16
saucylv33 -

Weird blubbery dude with a massive fucking mouth

20 days ago
2/13/16
Mandible_Claw -

Bananas didn't get much air time.

CT needs to get in shape. My gawd.

Georgia and Dee wood get it.

CT does need to get in shape.  They didn’t choose him because he’s fat.  End of story. 

19 days ago
1/1/01
Darth Potato - 
saucylv33 -

Weird blubbery dude with a massive fucking mouth

He just seems like an unlikable person that pisses people off and doesn't know enough to just say "My bad" and leave. Very gayish personality trait. He kept saying he wasn't trying to piss CT off, so just apologize and be cool.
19 days ago
12/15/11

In

Edited: 19 days ago
12/10/09

I think it’s down to 1 person on earth that doesn’t know Josh is gay and even he might just be lying. 

19 days ago
1/1/01
scrapdo - 

I think it’s down to 1 person on earth that doesn’t know Josh is gay and even he might just be lying. 

Did he yell "I'm not gonna cry!" when they were pulling him away from CT?

lol. Either gay or just EXTREME sissy. I remember guys like that. Big soft stupid feminine dudes, like they were supposed to be gay but still like girls.

Someone like him should try be cool to CT, both big guys out of shape. Maybe CT could help him work out and get some muscle at least and teach him to act like a man not a bitch.
18 days ago
12/4/18
Fake Pie -

God the chav accents are annoying. 

I would rather hear those accents then listen to people speak in ghetto talk Ebonics 

18 days ago
12/4/18
PeteyWheatstraw -
scrapdo - 

Did he yell "I'm not gonna cry!" when they were pulling him away from CT?

lol. Either gay or just EXTREME sissy. I remember guys like that. Big soft stupid feminine dudes, like they were supposed to be gay but still like girls.

Someone like him should try be cool to CT, both big guys out of shape. Maybe CT could help him work out and get some muscle at least and teach him to act like a man not a bitch.

Yeah but Josh would never go for that. He’s like the gay version of Frankenstein 

15 days ago
12/2/05
God Of Thunder - 
Fake Pie -

God the chav accents are annoying. 

I would rather hear those accents then listen to people speak in ghetto talk Ebonics 

You don't like hand clapping while yelling "YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP YO!" "WHY YOU SO EXTRA?!"

LOL. Agree.