OtherGround Forums MTV The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2

11 days ago
1/1/01
God Of Thunder - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
scrapdo - 

I think it’s down to 1 person on earth that doesn’t know Josh is gay and even he might just be lying. 

Did he yell "I'm not gonna cry!" when they were pulling him away from CT?

lol. Either gay or just EXTREME sissy. I remember guys like that. Big soft stupid feminine dudes, like they were supposed to be gay but still like girls.

Someone like him should try be cool to CT, both big guys out of shape. Maybe CT could help him work out and get some muscle at least and teach him to act like a man not a bitch.

Yeah but Josh would never go for that. He’s like the gay version of Frankenstein 

Kind of uncharacteristic of what we've seen recently of CT. The older, chilled-out "Dad" version of CT wouldn't normally let some big swishy moron get him riled up like that.

No matter how hard you try to be mature and collected, the right kind of idiot can send a person over the edge. Emotions are powerful. He was already not happy about the U.S.A. team not picking him, then this clown shows up running his mouth lol. CT was fine on the Champs vs. Pro show too, then T.O. set him off by mocking him while he was just trying to have a normal conversation.
11 days ago
12/10/09
PeteyWheatstraw -
God Of Thunder - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
scrapdo - 

I think it’s down to 1 person on earth that doesn’t know Josh is gay and even he might just be lying. 

Did he yell "I'm not gonna cry!" when they were pulling him away from CT?

lol. Either gay or just EXTREME sissy. I remember guys like that. Big soft stupid feminine dudes, like they were supposed to be gay but still like girls.

Someone like him should try be cool to CT, both big guys out of shape. Maybe CT could help him work out and get some muscle at least and teach him to act like a man not a bitch.

Yeah but Josh would never go for that. He’s like the gay version of Frankenstein 

Kind of uncharacteristic of what we've seen recently of CT. The older, chilled-out "Dad" version of CT wouldn't normally let some big swishy moron get him riled up like that.

No matter how hard you try to be mature and collected, the right kind of idiot can send a person over the edge. Emotions are powerful. He was already not happy about the U.S.A. team not picking him, then this clown shows up running his mouth lol. CT was fine on the Champs vs. Pro show too, then T.O. set him off by mocking him while he was just trying to have a normal conversation.

Also, he’s going through puberty again at 35.

11 days ago
8/14/02
"Kind of uncharacteristic of what we've seen recently of CT. The older, chilled-out "Dad" version of CT wouldn't normally let some big swishy moron get him riled up like that."

I think Josh is the type of person that even if he said something normal or nice, I would be so fucking annoyed with him.
11 days ago
10/8/07

I need a gif of Jenny bending over doing whatever she was doing.

10 days ago
2/29/16

God damn Ashley...
10 days ago
2/29/16

FAAAAAAP
10 days ago
9/27/15
PeteyWheatstraw - 
scrapdo - 
The Destroyer88 -

CT looks like he ate an average sized man before coming on this show.

I think he’s back on “the program.” That’s what happens when you add horse meat to a dad bod. 

He's still way overweight but at least he looks more scary than tubby now. He's old time strongman physique. Should shave his head and grow a handlebar stache.

He's a big ole boy now, definitely looking strong but I see him gassing much faster..CT back to his bullying ways with Josh of all people lofl..they were arguing over dumb shit and CT couldn't just walk away from emotional Josh so he goes up to him and shoves him..where was this aggression when Terell Owens was talking back to him? CT didn't even get off the couch ...
10 days ago
9/27/15
Mandible_Claw - 

God damn Ashley...

I can't stand get but yeah she was looking so hot in this scene
10 days ago
9/27/15
Btw anyone else notice how much smaller Kyle is this season?! Last season he looked like he had put in a solid 15 pounds of muscle but this season, he's back to being thin..gee I wonder why? Him losing so much muscle makes me wonder how his performance will hold up..

Jenny from the UK team is a beast of a lady..hopefully we get to see her in a physical challenge
10 days ago
12/10/09
ons ear - Btw anyone else notice how much smaller Kyle is this season?! Last season he looked like he had put in a solid 15 pounds of muscle but this season, he's back to being thin..gee I wonder why? Him losing so much muscle makes me wonder how his performance will hold up..

Jenny from the UK team is a beast of a lady..hopefully we get to see her in a physical challenge

She is pretty strong looking but I can’t stop looking and laughing at those enormous fake duck lips. You have to be mentally ill to think you look good like that. 

10 days ago
10/10/06

That one chick is a man, right?

10 days ago
1/1/01

Definitely a man. Its MTV. 

10 days ago
10/8/07
donnybrook -

Which one? Jenny?

10 days ago
9/13/14
scrapdo -
ons ear - Btw anyone else notice how much smaller Kyle is this season?! Last season he looked like he had put in a solid 15 pounds of muscle but this season, he's back to being thin..gee I wonder why? Him losing so much muscle makes me wonder how his performance will hold up..

She is pretty strong looking but I can’t stop looking and laughing at those enormous fake duck lips. You have to be mentally ill to think you look good like that. 

Not just the duck lips but the fake tits too. 

10 days ago
9/13/14
Fake Pie -

God the chav accents are annoying. 

So incredibly horrible and awful sounding. Especially how they pronounce the TH sound as an F. It's Theo, not Feo you dumb cunts.

10 days ago
12/10/09
VFR -
scrapdo -

Not just the duck lips but the fake tits too. 

I'll allow ridiculous fake tits

10 days ago
1/28/09
Ashley is nasty, busted face and big fake tits. No thanks.
Edited: 10 days ago
7/14/05
The Destroyer88 -
donnybrook -

Which one? Jenny?

Jenny?  You mean Jimmy cause “she” is clearly packin

10 days ago
12/2/05
ons ear - Btw anyone else notice how much smaller Kyle is this season?! Last season he looked like he had put in a solid 15 pounds of muscle but this season, he's back to being thin..gee I wonder why? Him losing so much muscle makes me wonder how his performance will hold up..

Leroy looks way leaner too, but in a fitter way.
10 days ago
8/4/11

The honeymoon must be over at CTs house

10 days ago
11/20/12

In

9 days ago
4/15/16

Yeah that chick Jen from the UK is definitely a man. Or was a man.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Hashtag - 

Yeah that chick Jen from the UK is definitely a man. Or was a man.

Her instagram is almost all booty type pics with a few workout pics here and there. Probably exercises more to show off her body than for athletic performance. Mentions on one of her postings that she rarely does cardio. Be interesting to see how she does in challenges.
9 days ago
1/17/16

9 days ago
12/10/09
Tiny Rick -

I don't think the tits look that bad here and I'm not even sure which one is Daisy Duck? If she's on my right, then thumbs up for sure but i think she may be on the left, with a bit more manly features?

If she could just calm down with the lip fillers, I think she'd be the one I'd most want to sting in the house this season.