OtherGround Forums MTV The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2

14 days ago
9/13/14
scrapdo -
Tiny Rick -

I don't think the tits look that bad here and I'm not even sure which one is Daisy Duck? If she's on my right, then thumbs up for sure but i think she may be on the left, with a bit more manly features?

If she could just calm down with the lip fillers, I think she'd be the one I'd most want to sting in the house this season.

Pretty easy to spot which one she is. Just look for the bulge in the pants.

14 days ago
1/1/01
Jordan probably avoided many ass-beatings in high school from being handicapped. Dude's mouthy as hell. Way too much yelling and telling people to shut up. He's one of those dudes I would have given a "horseplay" ass whipping. "hey we're just friends messing around play wrestling/slap fighting..." then fuck him up just enough he knows.

Think he told Laurel to shut up when she was agreeing with him, lol. Laurel will wreck him. He ain't that badass to be acting like that. I think there's a clip from a later episode of Turbo getting into it with him. That will be fun to see.

When he was talking shit to Wes about getting sick Wes was looking down at him like "Damn this dude needs a bitchslap so bad."
Edited: 14 days ago
12/10/09
PeteyWheatstraw - Jordan probably avoided many ass-beatings in high school from being handicapped. Dude's mouthy as hell. Way too much yelling and telling people to shut up. He's one of those dudes I would have given a "horseplay" ass whipping. "hey we're just friends messing around play wrestling/slap fighting..." then fuck him up just enough he knows.

Think he told Laurel to shut up when she was agreeing with him, lol. Laurel will wreck him. He ain't that badass to be acting like that. I think there's a clip from a later episode of Turbo getting into it with him. That will be fun to see.

When he was talking shit to Wes about getting sick Wes was looking down at him like "Damn this dude needs a bitchslap so bad."

Well except he’s probably have beat your ass in high school and would most certainly fuck up wes and laurel at the same time without breaking a sweat. He probably avoided beating in high school by being the toughest kid in the building. He was captain of the Football, Wrestling and baseball teams. 

Hes one of the best players in the history of this game. He wins fucking gauntlets where grip strength is the number one factor (like the pole wrestling) and he has 1 damn hand. I’m sure he’s abrasive but you thinking he’s not a beast is laughable. 

14 days ago
1/1/01
scrapdo - 
PeteyWheatstraw - Jordan probably avoided many ass-beatings in high school from being handicapped. Dude's mouthy as hell. Way too much yelling and telling people to shut up. He's one of those dudes I would have given a "horseplay" ass whipping. "hey we're just friends messing around play wrestling/slap fighting..." then fuck him up just enough he knows.

Well except he’s probably have beat your ass in high school and would most certainly fuck up wes and laurel at the same time without breaking a sweat. He probably avoided beating in high school by being the toughest kid in the building. He was captain of the Football, Wrestling and baseball teams. 

Hes one of the best players in the history of this game. He wins fucking gauntlets where grip strength is the number one factor (like the pole wrestling) and he has 1 damn hand. I’m sure he’s abrasive but you thinking he’s not a beast is laughable. 

lol. Take it easy champ. Are you Jordan himself or just a fanboy of some cocky reality show "athlete"? Jordan beating my ass in highschool, lol. OK. He honestly seems like someone who would have avoided me altogether back then. Some types of people just don't interact well. He seems like one of those guys that would try to be "cool" with anyone legit, but then push boundaries with his mouth and get dealt with. Probably what happens with him and Turbo getting into it. He'd probably take a good beating though, I'll give him that.

I don't mind him that much, entertaining, he has a shit attitude though. Definitely not "cool" but I could see a reality show fan thinking so. Just trying too hard. Seems to have really bad character too. Telling a girl she looks like she has down syndrome as a joke is funny, but yeah, you just don't do that for real. Insulting a disability and being overly hurtful to a girl when everyone's just having fun. I get that he's younger and kind of growing up on these shows, but he should be past the point of mouthing off like a high school jock.

"Telling" on Wes was pretty weak too. Yeah, people are gonna play angles. Everyone knows Wes does. The "team" thing is basically bullshit anyways, eventually it boils down to individual strategy. Plus Jordan told the UK guy that told him he was gonna keep it to himself, so his integrity is shit as well. Neither guys seem like serious fighters, but Wes would probably knock him out imo. Wes was down to fight Darrell at one point wasn't he, even called him outside. Not saying Darrell was scared or would lose, but Darrell didn't go outside with him so I'd say Wes is not a bitch.
14 days ago
12/10/09
PeteyWheatstraw -
scrapdo - 

lol. Take it easy champ. Are you Jordan himself or just a fanboy of some cocky reality show "athlete"? Jordan beating my ass in highschool, lol. OK. He honestly seems like someone who would have avoided me altogether back then. Some types of people just don't interact well. He seems like one of those guys that would try to be "cool" with anyone legit, but then push boundaries with his mouth and get dealt with. Probably what happens with him and Turbo getting into it. He'd probably take a good beating though, I'll give him that.

I don't mind him that much, entertaining, he has a shit attitude though. Definitely not "cool" but I could see a reality show fan thinking so. Just trying too hard. Seems to have really bad character too. Telling a girl she looks like she has down syndrome as a joke is funny, but yeah, you just don't do that for real. Insulting a disability and being overly hurtful to a girl when everyone's just having fun. I get that he's younger and kind of growing up on these shows, but he should be past the point of mouthing off like a high school jock.

"Telling" on Wes was pretty weak too. Yeah, people are gonna play angles. Everyone knows Wes does. The "team" thing is basically bullshit anyways, eventually it boils down to individual strategy. Plus Jordan told the UK guy that told him he was gonna keep it to himself, so his integrity is shit as well. Neither guys seem like serious fighters, but Wes would probably knock him out imo. Wes was down to fight Darrell at one point wasn't he, even called him outside. Not saying Darrell was scared or would lose, but Darrell didn't go outside with him so I'd say Wes is not a bitch.

You can’t be serious. Jemmy started it then couldn’t stand the heat. Plus it was funny and true. 

And you’re upset that he “told” on Wes in a game where they’re all trying to be the last person standing for $1m? You’ve got strange priorities. Do you think nobody should tell on anyone on survivor as well?

14 days ago
2/29/16

Jordan is an emotional midget.

14 days ago
9/27/15
Fake Pie - 
ons ear - Btw anyone else notice how much smaller Kyle is this season?! Last season he looked like he had put in a solid 15 pounds of muscle but this season, he's back to being thin..gee I wonder why? Him losing so much muscle makes me wonder how his performance will hold up..

Jenny from the UK team is a beast of a lady..hopefully we get to see her in a physical challenge

Leroy looks way leaner too, but in a fitter way.

Honestly, Leroy has been a pretty big dud as of late..he was a strong, intimidating challenge player the first few seasons he was on but lately he's been below average..it's not like he lost size or was injured and he's still in great shape..

Zach is also largely a bust on the challenge..sure, he'd had some success but nothing close to the beast that MTV and the rest of us thought he would be..wtf happened?! Does he lack the heart or tough ess?

Corey is another guy that was expected to be a big challenge player and beast yet never really turned into that type of player..

Strange how these guys above are all in great shape, fast and strong yet can't put it together..then you have Jordan with one hand and the guy is elite competitor..
14 days ago
9/27/15
scrapdo - 

Yeah, I don't really like Jordan that much personality wise but I doubt he was the type of kid in school that would get beat up..the guy is in great shape and the heart of a lion..I would not want to compete against him in the challenge...he's a pretty smart, fierce competitor without any glaring weaknesses
14 days ago
10/8/07
ons ear -
Fake Pie - 
ons ear - Btw anyone else notice how much smaller Kyle is this season?! Last season he looked like he had put in a solid 15 pounds of muscle but this season, he's back to being thin..gee I wonder why? Him losing so much muscle makes me wonder how his performance will hold up..

Jenny from the UK team is a beast of a lady..hopefully we get to see her in a physical challenge

Honestly, Leroy has been a pretty big dud as of late..he was a strong, intimidating challenge player the first few seasons he was on but lately he's been below average..it's not like he lost size or was injured and he's still in great shape..

Zach is also largely a bust on the challenge..sure, he'd had some success but nothing close to the beast that MTV and the rest of us thought he would be..wtf happened?! Does he lack the heart or tough ess?

Corey is another guy that was expected to be a big challenge player and beast yet never really turned into that type of player..

Strange how these guys above are all in great shape, fast and strong yet can't put it together..then you have Jordan with one hand and the guy is elite competitor..

This show has never been about who is in the best shape. I mean it helps but if you are as dumb as a box of rocks like Corey then good luck on some of those puzzles.

14 days ago
2/13/16

Eh.. you guys are off here.  Jordan wrecks most everybody with one hand.  As evidenced by the last seasons where he wrecked damn near everybody while only having one hand.

14 days ago
2/29/16
Darth Potato -

Eh.. you guys are off here.  Jordan wrecks most everybody with one hand.  As evidenced by the last seasons where he wrecked damn near everybody while only having one hand.

You got served bro.

13 days ago
4/15/16
The Destroyer88 -
ons ear -
Fake Pie - 

This show has never been about who is in the best shape. I mean it helps but if you are as dumb as a box of rocks like Corey then good luck on some of those puzzles.

I saw Paulie on Big Brother, and he was kind of a shit head. But he's one that really surprised me on The Challenge. He puts a lot of heart into the competitions, and usually wins.

I also agree, Jordan may be loud and obnoxious, but he backs it up with his comp performance.

13 days ago
9/13/14

I remember when Jordan destroyed Zach in that sledgehammer elimination, that was crazy.

13 days ago
2/29/16

Where the fuck is Tony Raines this season??

13 days ago
2/13/16
Mandible_Claw -
Darth Potato -

You got served bro.

Lol what

9 days ago
1/1/01
bonzo79 - 

The honeymoon must be over at CTs house

I'm not surprised. That bitch is annoying.
Edited: 9 days ago
1/1/01
***spoiler for tonight***

Damn. Wes got fucking tooled tonight. It might be time to hang them up.
9 days ago
1/1/01

Bear should probably switch teams.  He is just going to get voted in every time now.  

8 days ago
8/14/02

I thought Wes was defeated before he even competed as he was completely thrown off that he got thrown in. I also thought that Bear was going to switch teams.

8 days ago
12/10/09
saucylv33 -

I thought Wes was defeated before he even competed as he was completely thrown off that he got thrown in. I also thought that Bear was going to switch teams.

Yea, he did get worked. Lucky bounce in the first go and got beat up on the second. I will also say the first time Bear started dropping elbows on my head and they didn’t stop him, I’d have fucked him up bad. Wes was beaten before it even started. 

Josh is such a baby girl though. One of the most unlikable bitches in show history. He has zero chance of winning. 

8 days ago
10/8/07

Yeah Wes looked defeated before it even started.

8 days ago
12/2/05
Damn that sucks.
8 days ago
9/13/14

Wow, was not expecting Wes to go home that early. But he had absolutely nothing for that elimination. Not sure if it was because he was caught off guard by the surprise vote, or if he just doesn't have it anymore, or if Bear really is that much better than him.

So Laurel isn't a lesbian anymore? Or was she never actually a lesbian, she was just trying it out for awhile because female Andy Dick smooth talked her way into Laurel's pants?

Another episode, another emotional display from Josh. Seriously wtf I'll never understand how someone can live life like that. Dude is always 2 minutes away from a meltdown/breakdown.

It would have been awesome to see Bear switch teams. But I don't think anyone will ever switch this season.

8 days ago
10/8/07

I think that elimination just suited Bear better. I don't know, could be age catching up to Wes. He's on the wrong side of 30 and has been doing this shit forever.

7 days ago
12/2/05
The Destroyer88 -

I think that elimination just suited Bear better. I don't know, could be age catching up to Wes. He's on the wrong side of 30 and has been doing this shit forever.

The duel Wes would have destroyed him. Sad.