OtherGround Forums Make Money with me on stocks 2020

9/24/20 11:07 AM
1/30/17

Whats the reason Eros dropped so much today? Don't see any new

9/24/20 11:16 AM
12/6/05

Hang in there guys. This market isn't for the weak of mind.

Almost all stocks are down. Brighter days ahead.

Edited: 9/24/20 11:39 AM
1/2/15
thefirst15er -
Junnk -
thefirst15er -

EROS has hit the skids. Good lord it’s a bloodbath. The only money I’ve ever lost in the market are recommendations from the OG. I think I’ve finally learned my lesson

Don't blame us all. A few of us were warning you guys about penny stocks 

Absolutely, I’ve been in the market a decade, I am certainly aware it’s buyer beware. I’m just frustrated that my only dogs are from the OG. Maybe it’s me? Recommend me a stock, I will buy it, and you can watch the ship sink, haha.

Lol

Yeah, the OG doesn't really give great financial advice. 

It's one guy that doesn't know anything about a company recommending it to others that know less 

Eros and probably aqms soon

Meanwhile, great companies with outstanding balance sheets are ignored. 

They think they are investing but they are just gambling 

9/24/20 11:45 AM
5/3/01

i logged on and saw all green the other morning. sold a lot of stocks to hold some cash for what i think will be a pretty significant dip as we get closer to the election. i'll buy back in when people are at the height of their freakout.

i have a feeling a lot hobbyists will get out of the game by the end of the year. they'll either just let what they've bought so far ride on the long long or they'll dump everything and go back to their 2% savings accounts.

9/24/20 12:44 PM
12/6/05
coryscandy - 
goldenboyart -

Selling 200 shares of Apple tomorrow and putting the $ all on Tesla. Let's see how that plays out by Sept 25th.

But damn, the last 3 trading has given me indigestion.

Yikes

Sold all my positions in Tesla yesterday as soon as I could. Bought back in on Apple today at 105 and Tesla at 355. I'm good.

But it ain't fun, for sure.

9/24/20 12:46 PM
12/6/05

BP bailed out of the Nikola deal to build their hydrogen charging centers. It will be a house of cards falling down now.

Even their puts are high. But someone is going to make money all the way to zero.

9/24/20 2:01 PM
8/9/07
Junnk -
thefirst15er -
Junnk -
thefirst15er -

EROS has hit the skids. Good lord it’s a bloodbath. The only money I’ve ever lost in the market are recommendations from the OG. I think I’ve finally learned my lesson

Absolutely, I’ve been in the market a decade, I am certainly aware it’s buyer beware. I’m just frustrated that my only dogs are from the OG. Maybe it’s me? Recommend me a stock, I will buy it, and you can watch the ship sink, haha.

Lol

It's one guy that doesn't know anything about a company recommending it to others that know less 

I’m new to this thread.  Where can I do research on these great companies with outstanding sheets?  You’re right I know absolutely nothing.  I don’t know where to look, but I would greatly appreciate it if you pointed me in the right direction.  Thank you!

9/24/20 2:04 PM
8/9/07

^^Right now I have 2 Tesla and 5 apple.  I bought in on Tesla @330 and Apple @107.  Would you consider those good?

Edited: 9/24/20 2:43 PM
1/2/15
OtherGrooundDropIn -
Junnk -
thefirst15er -
Junnk -
thefirst15er -

Lol

I’m new to this thread.  Where can I do research on these great companies with outstanding sheets?  You’re right I know absolutely nothing.  I don’t know where to look, but I would greatly appreciate it if you pointed me in the right direction.  Thank you!

Usually the companies have their earnings report on their site under investor relations.

If you don't find it, you can Google it and a lot of sites pop up like seeking alpha, cnbc etc. 

I use seeking alpha and tda news section. 

Good financials + good product/services is what you're looking for. 

Once you get more comfortable, you can start dabbling in more risky but more upside stocks like AMD, ZM etc

And  you can get into writing options for the degenerate gamblers once you understand them

9/24/20 2:42 PM
1/2/15
OtherGrooundDropIn -

^^Right now I have 2 Tesla and 5 apple.  I bought in on Tesla @330 and Apple @107.  Would you consider those good?

I wouldn't advise anyone to buy or short a cult stock,and that's what Tesla is. 

It might go to $90 or $600. No one knows because that stock isn't driven by revenue 

Can't go wrong with apple, that's a type of stock you buy on dips and hold long term 

9/24/20 3:12 PM
8/9/07
Junnk -
OtherGrooundDropIn -

It might go to $90 or $600. No one knows because that stock isn't driven by revenue 

Can't go wrong with apple, that's a type of stock you buy on dips and hold long term 

Thank you so much for your replies.  I appreciate your help greatly!

If Tesla gets to $350 I’m selling.  I was hoping it went up to $600 like a lot of people were predicting, but I just don’t see that happening.  For now though, I’m just going to hold on to it and hope it shoots up and I make a nice profit.  If not, no harm no foul.

9/24/20 3:32 PM
11/17/10

Loading up on some oil stocks, specifically XOM at this critical suplort level of low 30s

9/24/20 3:34 PM
8/23/04
In Limbo -

Loading up on some oil stocks, specifically XOM at this critical suplort level of low 30s

I personally will go for CVX, bigger company and bigger dividend yield. Also battered prices.

9/24/20 4:16 PM
1/13/11

Serious spac attack the last few days. Insane how much they've all lost, pretty clear it's a manipulated move by to stock gods, aka the people with the real money. 

9/24/20 4:49 PM
1/1/11

Tesla is in court with Nikola, accusing them of stealing their truck designs from a specific dude I cant remember his name. If true, nikolas patents are poof

9/24/20 7:52 PM
4/18/01

Decided to wait on Corsair and not grab the IPO.  Glad a waited, it dropped below its initial price by end of day.  Grabbed a little at opening today and it's up about 10%

9/24/20 11:08 PM
11/19/08
Flexo -

Serious spac attack the last few days. Insane how much they've all lost, pretty clear it's a manipulated move by to stock gods, aka the people with the real money. 

Had to tap out of SPAQ for a loss. Luckily made it up elsewhere the same day. 

Got back in today at a lower price because I’m fucking retarded...

9/24/20 11:23 PM
5/29/18

This thread is becoming the wallstreetbets of the OG lol

9/25/20 1:47 AM
1/1/01
Excellent buying opportunity. Hopefully more discounts are ahead. Don't be afraid to "gamble", even Eros could've been purchased at 1.40 today and sold for 2.20. There's alot of money to be made.
9/25/20 2:03 AM
1/1/01
Junnk - 
OtherGrooundDropIn -

Tesla has been and will continue to be a goldmine. If it ever went to 90 (it wont) I'd put every last penny i could into it.
9/25/20 2:10 AM
9/6/13

Hey fellas. I'm in the UK. Anyone have advice regarding Apps? I think alot of people use Etoro. Thanks.

9/25/20 7:39 AM
1/2/15
Pulala -
Junnk - 
OtherGrooundDropIn -

Tesla has been and will continue to be a goldmine. If it ever went to 90 (it wont) I'd put every last penny i could into it.

This is why I avoid cult stocks 

9/25/20 8:53 AM
9/11/12
Pulala - 
Junnk - 
OtherGrooundDropIn -

Tulip mania

There is no reason for TSLA to be worth more than Toyota...other than it being a complete mania.

If you can catch that falling knife, then go for it.
9/25/20 9:54 AM
11/21/15

Anyone know if there are any good investing podcasts out there that are focused on stocks?

9/25/20 10:38 AM
1/1/01
Junnk - 
Pulala -
Junnk - 
OtherGrooundDropIn -

This is why I avoid cult stocks 

The point is to make money, cult stock or not.