OtherGround Forums Male classmate of Kavanagh witnessed assault.

29 days ago
6/2/14

"One of the accounts, reported by Deborah Ramirez, was made public at the time of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings. The other, not publicly known until this weekend, was reported by a male classmate who said he witnessed the incident. He unsuccessfully sought to get the FBI to investigate with help from a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee who asked FBI Director Christopher A. Wray to look into the allegation."

29 days ago
12/18/07

He's already in, bro.

29 days ago
1/1/01
On the one hand, I don't think mistakes you made as a kid should follow you into your 50s.

On the other hand, there's no question they rammed this guy's confirmation through without a full, detailed investigation into his past. That's fucked up.
Edited: 29 days ago
7/31/19

Matt steir.. clinton attorney..who went against kavanaugh during lewinsky trial. Actual alledged victim says she doesnt recall his account. This is what happens when people like op watches just cnn. Even msnbc people are saying this is bullshit.. you know why cnn is defending it? Because they are hosting next cnn debate with nyt..troll on though

29 days ago
10/15/13
Coil3623 -

Matt steir.. clinton attorney..who went against kavanaugh during lewinsky trial. Actual victim doesnt revall hus account. This is what happens when people like op watches just cnn. Even msnbc people are saying this is bullshit.. you know why cnn is defending it? Because they are hosting next cnn debate with nyt..troll on though

This.

When fucking Joe Scarbrough (sp?) says this is bullshit.......

29 days ago
1/13/04

29 days ago
10/6/17

From a biased Clinton lawyer. With a supposed “victim” who has absolutely no recollection of anything like that happening...

LOL! Sure thing, bud!

29 days ago
10/6/17
Rhymenoceros - On the one hand, I don't think mistakes you made as a kid should follow you into your 50s.

On the other hand, there's no question they rammed this guy's confirmation through without a full, detailed investigation into his past. That's fucked up.

They didn’t “ram” anything through. 

Just LOL!

29 days ago
4/29/09
Coil3623 -

Matt steir.. clinton attorney..who went against kavanaugh during lewinsky trial. Actual alledged victim says she doesnt recall his account. This is what happens when people like op watches just cnn. Even msnbc people are saying this is bullshit.. you know why cnn is defending it? Because they are hosting next cnn debate with nyt..troll on though

jeez why bring the facts into it and ruin OPs narrative ha

29 days ago
3/16/11
Rhymenoceros - On the one hand, I don't think mistakes you made as a kid should follow you into your 50s.

He was vetted in the same way that every other SC nominee is. Then, on a baseless (at least factually) accusation, was forced to go well above and beyond that and produce testimony, character witness testimony and a fuckin calendar from that year to corroborate his side of the story. It wasn't rammed through, IMO. What more do you think could have been done? 

29 days ago
6/2/14

Unsure why people are calling it my narrative.  The issue that people should be focused on is the fact that there was a witness to the alleged assault.  Until this point it was a "he said, she said" issue.

Calling me names or saying I have an agenda is ridiculous. 

29 days ago
4/27/15

This thread

29 days ago
5/12/03
Rhymenoceros - On the one hand, I don't think mistakes you made as a kid should follow you into your 50s.

The guy's been tied to Federal employment since 1997.

He's been vetted a hundred times over.

You're insane. 

29 days ago
3/16/11
dignan -

Unsure why people are calling it my narrative.  The issue that people should be focused on is the fact that there was a witness to the alleged assault.  Until this point it was a "he said, she said" issue.

It is still just he said, she said (well, he said, he said) because the victim of the alleged assault doesnt corroborate. It's one person's word against another, just in a slightly different arrangement.

29 days ago
11/18/15

looks like share blue got their email out this morning.

29 days ago
10/15/13
Pilgor the goat -
dignan -

It is still just he said, she said (well, he said, he said) because the victim of the alleged assault doesnt corroborate. It's one person's word against another, just in a slightly different arrangement.

Its made up bullshit bro. Stop being such a douchebag.

29 days ago
2/25/03
dignan -

Except the "victim" has no recollection of any assault happening. And you know who the guy making the claim (that the "victim doesn't recall at all) is, yes? 

29 days ago
1/1/01
Rhymenoceros - On the one hand, I don't think mistakes you made as a kid should follow you into your 50s.

lol you might want to retreact your claim.  As others have said already he was heavily vetted for the job.  Additionally, the accusations were investigated by the FBI.  There was nothing there.  The FBI even arrested two of the accusors for making false claims.  I believe the charge was interferring with an FBI investigation.

I understand why they did the smear campaign of Kavenaugh.  They didn't want to have a conservative SC judge confirmed.  But the fact that they are still trying is hilarious.  The left is completely unhinged.

29 days ago
1/13/04
Curious what Ford's father has to say about what happened. Oh, wait..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/im-glad-brett-was-confirmed-blasey-fords-father-supported-kavanaugh-confirmation

'I’m glad Brett was confirmed': Blasey Ford's father supported Kavanaugh confirmation
by Ellie Bufkin
| September 12, 2019 02:38 PM

Christine Blasey Ford's father supported the confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, even while his daughter testified under oath that Kavanaugh had attempted to rape her as a teen.

Blasey Ford's father, Ralph Blasey had privately expressed strong support for Kavanaugh throughout his arduous confirmation process, according to the Federalist.

The report, conducted by Justice on Trial authors Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino, notes the absence of commentary on Blasey Ford's behalf from her close family as she accused Kavanaugh of pinning her down at a high school house party in the 1980s.

The report recalls that Blasey Ford's accusations were never corroborated by any of the witnesses she claimed were present at the time of the alleged attack and that her own memory failed to provide concrete details of the events in question. An investigation conducted by the FBI in light of the accusations also failed to provide any evidence of wrongdoing by then-nominee Kavanaugh.

Details of the report claim that staff and members of the Burning Tree Club in Bethesda, Maryland, witnessed Ralph Blasey approach Kavanaugh's father, Ed, just days after his confirmation to the Supreme Court. "I'm glad Brett was confirmed," Blasey reportedly said to the elder Kavanaugh while golfing at the club. Witnesses said that Blasey also expressed that the encounter had been hard on both families throughout the confirmation process.

The day's exchange reportedly caused waves in the tight-knit community and allegedly echoed a similar letter that Blasey sent to Ed Kavanaugh. Though Blasey has never publicly acknowledged doubt of his daughter's account of that evening, he did not participate in a letter posted to Twitter in September 2018 that expressed full support of Blasey Ford. The letter, which began "As members of Christine Blasey Ford’s family," was not endorsed by any of Blasey Ford's immediate family.
29 days ago
2/19/14
dignan -

this thread is ridiculous

29 days ago
10/15/13
eubie5 -
dignan -

this thread is ridiculous

This. OP is an even gayer version of CNN

29 days ago
6/2/14
rufus -
dignan -

Except the "victim" has no recollection of any assault happening. And you know who the guy making the claim (that the "victim doesn't recall at all) is, yes? 

You realize that they did not investigate the claim of the witness to the assault?

29 days ago
4/27/15
Cuckoldberry Finn -

looks like share blue got their email out this morning.

Yep.  OP just outed himself as a Stalwart

29 days ago
11/9/10

Rammed through? He had a full confirmation hearing. Then at the 11th hour the dems played dirty with baseless accusations and then faced even more time in front of the senate Judiciary Committee and another investigation. Given his background and resume he’s had more FBI investigations than any other justice on the SCOTUS. It most certainly wasn’t hastily rammed through without full investigations. 

29 days ago
11/9/10
Soup and Beer -

lol you might want to retreact your claim.  As others have said already he was heavily vetted for the job.  Additionally, the accusations were investigated by the FBI.  There was nothing there.  The FBI even arrested two of the accusors for making false claims.  I believe the charge was interferring with an FBI investigation.

I understand why they did the smear campaign of Kavenaugh.  They didn't want to have a conservative SC judge confirmed.  But the fact that they are still trying is hilarious.  The left is completely unhinged.

It wasn’t about stopping his confirmation. It was and still is about being able to try and delegitimize every decision he makes for his entire time on the court.