OtherGround Forums Man Who Lost Mom On 9/11 Destroys IIhan Omar!

6 days ago
11/25/11
Ill Portents -
camicom -
Chimonos Revenge - I don't follow anything she says.

What's the reference to the "Some people did something"

She was talking about 9/11 remembrance?

She was at a CAIR conference and referred to the terrorists as "some people did something" and then mentioned that this caused Muslims to lose their civil rights.

It was obvious what she meant to anyone with an IQ above 60 who isn't being deliberately disingenuous.

When "some people" do something, everybody else who has no connection to them whatsoever beyond sharing a religion or country of origin or ethnicity should not be persecuted for it. That's called bigotry and everyone agrees with that sentiment when it's a white/Christian/American guy who does something.

If you really walk around actually believing this garbage then you really need your ass kicked.

6 days ago
7/31/09
Ill Portents -
camicom -

She was at a CAIR conference and referred to the terrorists as "some people did something" and then mentioned that this caused Muslims to lose their civil rights.

It was obvious what she meant to anyone with an IQ above 60 who isn't being deliberately disingenuous.

When "some people" do something, everybody else who has no connection to them whatsoever beyond sharing a religion or country of origin or ethnicity should not be persecuted for it. That's called bigotry and everyone agrees with that sentiment when it's a white/Christian/American guy who does something.

And here he is. Right on queue to spew lies and ignorance. 

6 days ago
12/17/06
camicom -

For those who don't know, CAIR is an internationally recognized terrorist organization. And Omar supports them.

6 days ago
8/1/13
Altofsky -
camicom -

For those who don't know, CAIR is an internationally recognized terrorist organization. And Omar supports them.

You are correct sir!

6 days ago
10/1/16
factseatfeelings - That’s exactly how people need to be speaking these days. I’ve been hearing more and more of it, and it’s very inspiring.

The left wants to rewrite the facts behind 09/11 and erase it from our memories.

What facts?

The fact that Saudi Arabia was behind the attacks?

President Trump: “Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents.”

Omar said some people did something. That's highly insulting. But it would be a lot worse if she actually went to those people, curtsied to their king and then sold them a bunch of weapons which they would of course funnel to terrorists groups all over the world.

But Omar didn't do that.

You know who did? Give us the facts.
6 days ago
10/1/16
camicom - 
Altofsky -
camicom -

You are correct sir!

The "people" she was talking about were Saudis. The same Saudis that Trump sucked off and sold weapons to.

Oh, almost forgot. Saudis let women drive now. So all is forgiven for 9/11.

6 days ago
1/18/06
Flavorful - 
factseatfeelings - That’s exactly how people need to be speaking these days. I’ve been hearing more and more of it, and it’s very inspiring.

The left wants to rewrite the facts behind 09/11 and erase it from our memories.

What facts?

President Trump: “Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents.”

Omar said some people did something. That's highly insulting. But it would be a lot worse if she actually went to those people, curtsied to their king and then sold them a bunch of weapons which they would of course funnel to terrorists groups all over the world.

But Omar didn't do that.

Donald J Trump
Barack Obama
George W Bush
Bill Clinton
George H. W. Bush
Jimmy Carter
Richard M Nixon

6 days ago
1/1/01

Subbed for later 

6 days ago
10/1/16
TheVandalz - 
Flavorful - 

What facts?

But Omar didn't do that.

Donald J Trump
Barack Obama
George W Bush
Bill Clinton
George H. W. Bush
Jimmy Carter
Richard M Nixon

Bravo!

Now tell us which one on that list publicly identified Saudi Arabia as the perpetrators of 9/11.

Hint: He's the one who had us believing that there would be justice for the 3000 Americans who lost their lives.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/16/19

Preach brotha! Fuck that stupid cunt and the stupid people of MN that elected her. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Chimonos Revenge - I don't follow anything she says.

I think she was implying that 9/11 was an inside job...

The dude is right, our constitution was attacked and is still being attacked.

It began with the Patriot Act.
6 days ago
6/27/05
Flavorful -
TheVandalz - 
Flavorful - 

What facts?

But Omar didn't do that.

Donald J Trump
Barack Obama
George W Bush
Bill Clinton
George H. W. Bush
Jimmy Carter
Richard M Nixon

Bravo!

Now tell us which one on that list publicly identified Saudi Arabia as the perpetrators of 9/11.

Hint: He's the one who had us believing that there would be justice for the 3000 Americans who lost their lives.

Didn’t one of those former presidents block the lawsuit against SA for the people seeking justice over the attack....?

10/1/16
Stu Cazzo - 
Flavorful -
TheVandalz - 
Flavorful - 

What facts?

But Omar didn't do that.

Donald J Trump
Barack Obama
George W Bush
Bill Clinton
George H. W. Bush
Jimmy Carter
Richard M Nixon

Bravo!

Didn’t one of those former presidents block the lawsuit against SA for the people seeking justice over the attack....?

Very astute. Indeed. Obama tried to veto JASTA but the veto was overridden and the families were allowed to sue.

But we all knew from the pics of Obama bowing like a traitorous bitch before the king that he was a Saudi ass licker. The veto was no surprise.

Speaking of the lawsuit, it hit a snag unfortunately.

Remember when Trump said "open the documents"?

The families were thrilled. Lot of happy MAGA happening

Then he got elected and now he's blocking the releasing of those documents.

For some, like Camicom, that's reason to MAGA too.

For the families, it's not.

But let's focus on Omar. She said some words. That'll make us all forgot President Trump who did some things for Saudi Arabia far worse. 

6 days ago
3/3/18
Al Cappucino -
Ill Portents -
camicom -

She fucking downplayed it and you know it you disengenius piece of moth shit

And i suppose the NYT's headline oi "And the airplanes took aim" falls along those same lines?

Fuckig dummy. 

What she said was true and made perfect sense in context. She wasn't downplaying shit, she was highlighting the unfairness of blaming millions of people for something that a couple dozen people did, just because they share a skin tone or religion or whatever. 

The NYT airplane thing was retarded, you'll get no argument from me on that. 

6 days ago
3/3/18
Altofsky -
camicom -

What nation other than UAE has designated them a terrorist organization, and is there anything else whatsoever that you would cite the UAE's opinion as the authority on, especially when it conflicts with the United States' -- which  itself has given CAIR no such designation? 

Way to do your best to be dishonest and deceitful. 

6 days ago
10/1/16
Ill Portents - 
Altofsky -
camicom -

What nation other than UAE has designated them a terrorist organization, and is there anything else whatsoever that you would cite the UAE's opinion as the authority on, especially when it conflicts with the United States' -- which  itself has given CAIR no such designation? 

Giving him too much credit. It's Atolfsky. He posts with raw emotion, not with facts. He probably really does believe CAIR is a terror group.

He'd even be mildly upset if Trump sold them weapons.
1/1/01
CAIR --the organization she was speaking at has TWICE been busted for acting as a front for the Muslim Brotherhood.

CAIR basically acts the P.R. arm of radical Islam in North America.

She is a true scumbag for supporting them, while at the same time pretending that "Islamophobia" is the real problem.

10/29/15

What civil liberty did she f-ing lose? What about my, and my family’s, goddamn civil liberty to be safe in my own goddamn country...

tell it as it is...

Great vid, thx for sharing

6 days ago
3/3/18
shen - CAIR --the organization she was speaking at has TWICE been busted for acting as a front for the Muslim Brotherhood.

CAIR basically acts the P.R. arm of radical Islam in North America.

She is a true scumbag for supporting them, while at the same time pretending that "Islamophobia" is the real problem.

Cool.

So, not an "internationally recognized terrorist organization". 

I wonder how many peoples' opinions of things and people like Omar is founded on lies like that they support an "internationally recognized terrorist organization"? Unfortunately it never really works to turn back the clock. Once they know the truth, it's too late -- the opinion is formed. It's not human nature to think "oh this significant piece of info that played a big part informing this particular opinion was false, I need to reevaluate everything". 

6 days ago
8/23/11
sgotwalks -

I wonder what that man thinks about Trump wanting to host the Taliban for a pow wow at Camp David? Not even trying to be a smartass this time, I genuinely wonder.

You write this like trump wanted to host the taliban for beers and a bbq 

his top aides told him a deal was imminent and could be made.

he was not travelling to Afghan and was not bringing them to the White House - & camp david has been a place where peace deals have been signed before 

maybe the timing  would have looked better if he could have announced troop withdrawal on 911. Maybe he thought strike while the iron is hot no matter what day it is. 

he tried & it didn’t work out.

but let’s not forget the big picture

The tailban are still fucks that you can’t trust and want to kill people... they are the real bad guys here 

6 days ago
6/12/13
Ill Portents -
camicom -

Fuck your mothers dirty cunt fag

6 days ago
5/22/16
Ill Portents -
camicom -

This is why a everyone hates you and trump is president.  

Make sure to look in the mirror tonight and thank yourself for trump being president.  

6 days ago
3/11/11

Meanwhile, Trump funds, arms and trains al-Qaeda, and protects its members from harm by transporting them out of Syria and into Western countries for refuge, including Canada, Britain and Germany.

Anybody purporting to be outraged about Ilhan Omar—who is one of the few people in US politics calling for a severing of relations with the Saudi regime—who isn’t a thousand times more furious with Trump for his committed material support for al-Qaeda, exposes themselves as a hypocrite virtue signalling with fake anger.

6 days ago
10/1/16
androb - 
sgotwalks -

I wonder what that man thinks about Trump wanting to host the Taliban for a pow wow at Camp David? Not even trying to be a smartass this time, I genuinely wonder.

You write this like trump wanted to host the taliban for beers and a bbq 

his top aides told him a deal was imminent and could be made.

he was not travelling to Afghan and was not bringing them to the White House - & camp david has been a place where peace deals have been signed before 

maybe the timing  would have looked better if he could have announced troop withdrawal on 911. Maybe he thought strike while the iron is hot no matter what day it is. 

he tried & it didn’t work out.

but let’s not forget the big picture

The tailban are still fucks that you can’t trust and want to kill people... they are the real bad guys here 

I have zero problem with Trump bringing the Taliban to Camp David. I have a big problem with his sucking off of saudi royalty.
6 days ago
6/13/03
Ill Portents -
Altofsky -
camicom -

I always knew you were a terrorist sympathizer.