OtherGround Forums Man Who Lost Mom On 9/11 Destroys IIhan Omar!

7 days ago
5/22/16
Proteus The Invincible -

Meanwhile, Trump funds, arms and trains al-Qaeda, and protects its members from harm by transporting them out of Syria and into Western countries for refuge, including Canada, Britain and Germany.

Anybody purporting to be outraged about Ilhan Omar—who is one of the few people in US politics calling for a severing of relations with the Saudi regime—who isn’t a thousand times more furious with Trump for his committed material support for al-Qaeda, exposes themselves as a hypocrite virtue signalling with fake anger.

Go back to your communist corner you idiot.  Not a single person believes your or even likes you.  

7 days ago
10/2/12
Ill Portents -
camicom -
Chimonos Revenge - I don't follow anything she says.

What's the reference to the "Some people did something"

She was talking about 9/11 remembrance?

She was at a CAIR conference and referred to the terrorists as "some people did something" and then mentioned that this caused Muslims to lose their civil rights.

It was obvious what she meant to anyone with an IQ above 60 who isn't being deliberately disingenuous.

When "some people" do something, everybody else who has no connection to them whatsoever beyond sharing a religion or country of origin or ethnicity should not be persecuted for it. That's called bigotry and everyone agrees with that sentiment when it's a white/Christian/American guy who does something.

Your shariablue talking points are weak. Muslims would stone you without hesitation if you were in their countries. Faggot. 

7 days ago
11/18/09

Yikes at someone thinking the Taliban was still our ally. The mujahideen are what became the northern alliance. Minus their best general, Massoud, because Bin Laden was smart enough to whack him on September 10th. However during the 70s and 80s when the CIA and Charlie Wilson, etc waged a proxy war against Russia by arming the Mujahideen along with training and funding, Massoud and his army were almost totally ignored in favor of other warlords, many of whom are now fighting with AlQaeda using the same weapons we gave them to kill Russians. Hekmatyar, Haqqani, etc with people like Hekmatyar switching sides when it suited them. Hekmatyar was known as the butcher of Kabul for targeting civilians in their civil war, but later became Prime Minister. Hamid Karzai was their first President post 9/11 and his brother sells more opium than any man on earth. Fuck that part of the world. 

7 days ago
5/30/10

Inside Job motherfucker!  Never forget it!

7 days ago
1/1/01
She is a POS.
7 days ago
9/8/02
EggOfGreed - 
sgotwalks -

I wonder what that man thinks about Trump wanting to host the Taliban for a pow wow at Camp David? Not even trying to be a smartass this time, I genuinely wonder.

From what I know, and anyone can correct me because it's going from memory - but I BELIEVE the Taliban were/are our allies and you're confusing them with Al-Qaeda.

Anyone with more knowledge feel free to chime in.

- the Egg

Right, we routinely negotiated with the Taliban to gain access to Bin Laden, etc. 

Some Taliban are Al-Qaeda, but not all. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
7 days ago
6/8/08

Everything is teamsports in the USA, even 911 and mass shootings. 

Spin, twist, ignore, play dumb: all to get a win, even if it's an imaginary one on a internet forum with strangers. I really don't see the USA go anywhere but downhill. The parties will continue to ruin it, the people will continue to support their party blindly. At any time, 5 of the top 10 OG threads are a testament to this. 

7 days ago
12/17/06
Ill Portents -
shen - CAIR --the organization she was speaking at has TWICE been busted for acting as a front for the Muslim Brotherhood.

CAIR basically acts the P.R. arm of radical Islam in North America.

She is a true scumbag for supporting them, while at the same time pretending that "Islamophobia" is the real problem.

Cool.

So, not an "internationally recognized terrorist organization". 

I wonder how many peoples' opinions of things and people like Omar is founded on lies like that they support an "internationally recognized terrorist organization"? Unfortunately it never really works to turn back the clock. Once they know the truth, it's too late -- the opinion is formed. It's not human nature to think "oh this significant piece of info that played a big part informing this particular opinion was false, I need to reevaluate everything". 

They are indeed.

The United Arab Emirates says so.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/government/list-of-groups-designated-terrorist-organisations-by-the-uae-1.270037

7 days ago
8/18/09

lol at that tweet "destroying" her. Inflated language like that is hilarious.

7 days ago
8/1/13
My cat is cuter than your cat -

lol at that tweet "destroying" her. Inflated language like that is hilarious.

Hello turd brain!

7 days ago
10/11/18
Ill Portents - 
camicom -

She was at a CAIR conference and referred to the terrorists as "some people did something" and then mentioned that this caused Muslims to lose their civil rights.

It was obvious what she meant to anyone with an IQ above 60 who isn't being deliberately disingenuous.

When "some people" do something, everybody else who has no connection to them whatsoever beyond sharing a religion or country of origin or ethnicity should not be persecuted for it. That's called bigotry and everyone agrees with that sentiment when it's a white/Christian/American guy who does something.

Fuck off. All Muslims believe in establishing a Global Islamic caliphate and establishing Sharia everywhere.

Maybe when you and your boyfriend are thrown off a building, or thrown in acid or burned alive just for sucking each others dicks reality will sink in on your stupid ass.
7 days ago
3/3/18
Altofsky -
Ill Portents -
shen - CAIR --the organization she was speaking at has TWICE been busted for acting as a front for the Muslim Brotherhood.

CAIR basically acts the P.R. arm of radical Islam in North America.

She is a true scumbag for supporting them, while at the same time pretending that "Islamophobia" is the real problem.

Cool.

So, not an "internationally recognized terrorist organization". 

I wonder how many peoples' opinions of things and people like Omar is founded on lies like that they support an "internationally recognized terrorist organization"? Unfortunately it never really works to turn back the clock. Once they know the truth, it's too late -- the opinion is formed. It's not human nature to think "oh this significant piece of info that played a big part informing this particular opinion was false, I need to reevaluate everything". 

They are indeed.

The United Arab Emirates says so.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/government/list-of-groups-designated-terrorist-organisations-by-the-uae-1.270037

You know that to be "internationally recognized" as something, more than one nation has to do so, right?

So is UAE the only nation on Earth to designate CAIR as a terrorist org, or not?

And like I asked you before, is this the only situation in existence where you would cite the fucking UAE as an authority on something, especially in contradiction of the United States' own designation?

Btw are they even still on UAE's list?

7 days ago
3/3/18
Mr Karate -
Ill Portents - 
camicom -

Fuck off. All Muslims believe in establishing a Global Islamic caliphate and establishing Sharia everywhere.

Maybe when you and your boyfriend are thrown off a building, or thrown in acid or burned alive just for sucking each others dicks reality will sink in on your stupid ass.

False

Great example of somebody forming a very strong opinion based on falsehoods. 

7 days ago
1/22/19

"Our Judeo-Christian founding was attacked".  - Lol, this guy is clueless.  He should see the most recent FOIA about a certain 5 dancing dudes that worked for a certain foreign government's intelligence agency and were  caught celebrating in New Jersey when this happened.  Said foreign agents also happened to be in place filmimg the towers before they were struck (proving foreknowledge) and also happened to have two more of their foreign agent buddies arrested at 10pm trying to blow up the GW Bridge.

Edited: 7 days ago
11/9/10

It’s interesting that not a single major media personality ever mentioned that CAIR existed before 9/11. It was founded in 94 in response to True Lies using Muslims as terrorist/villains. But since it was Omar they tried to ignore the entire idiocy of it. 

7 days ago
2/9/12

I think it’s important to teach kids today about what happened on 9/11 and what radical Islam did that day. Seriously. We can never forget and we should never let the next generations forget. Radical Islam will be a force the west will fight moving forward bc they will never stop hating our way of life. 

7 days ago
7/5/12
Ill Portents -
camicom -

Shut up retard.

Kill yourself.

7 days ago
3/24/02
Ill Portents -
Mr Karate -
Ill Portents - 
camicom -

False

And emotion

7 days ago
9/12/05
Renoslovakia - 
Ill Portents -
Mr Karate -
Ill Portents - 
camicom -

False

And emotion

Not really...

Are you denying that gays are regularly murdered in Islamic countries just for being gay? Are you denying that women are stoned in the same countries?

The orc in the video above was rescued from one of those backwards societies, and how does she repay the country who literally gave her everything she has? She shits all over it by siding with known terrorist supporting organizations like CAIR, and insulting one of our most loyal allies.

These people cannot assimilate into a civilized society. They do not come here to enjoy America, and they do not understand reciprocity. The only objective these people have is rooted in imposing the will of Allah any way they can.
6 days ago
6/5/05
Camp David is staffed by US Military. Fuck having the Taliban there where a US military member has to fetch one of them more ketchup for his cheeseburger.

Do it somewhere neutral.
Edited: 6 days ago
11/24/13

Since no one actually knows what happened on 9/11 except maybe the CIA or Mossad, I'll try my hand at pretending I know what happened too:

9/11 was orchestrated by Zionists and the neocons who control the military industrial complex. Mossad needed to convince us dumb Americans to invade and force regime change in Afganistan, Iraq, etc. It worked.

Ilhan Omar is the best congresswoman of our generation. I love how mad she makes the type of people who watch Fox News.

6 days ago
11/24/13
Ill Portents -
camicom -

Exactly. This logic won't work here though. There are too many fake idealogue republicans in here. The average IQ of posters in these forums is abysmally low.

6 days ago
6/8/08
Nytron -
Ill Portents -
camicom -

Exactly. This logic won't work here though. There are too many fake idealogue republicans in here. The average IQ of posters in these forums is abysmally low.

This.

Edited: 6 days ago
6/13/03
Nytron - 
Ill Portents -
camicom -

There is no logic whatsoever in what he said. Implying that we need to ignore the ideologies that motivate an atrocity because you might offend additional followers of the same ideologies is for cowards and sympathizers. Omar just so happens to be the latter.

Hitchens is rolling over in his grave over the modern liberal pussies pandering to islam because they are scared of being labeled a bigot.