OtherGround Forums Man Who Lost Mom On 9/11 Destroys IIhan Omar!

8 days ago
8/1/13

No words are needed.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Awesome! I wish more people would talk like that and when the left wing idiots call him islamaphobic he can tell them to fuck off.
8 days ago
1/5/11

Would love to hear more anti-ilhan talk.

8 days ago
8/18/13

Good!

8 days ago
9/12/05
That’s exactly how people need to be speaking these days. I’ve been hearing more and more of it, and it’s very inspiring.

The left wants to rewrite the facts behind 09/11 and erase it from our memories.
8 days ago
11/9/17
Jed - Awesome! I wish more people would talk like that and when the left wing idiots call him islamaphobic he can tell them to fuck off.

and have all of us real Americans behind him supporting him!
8 days ago
7/26/07
I don't follow anything she says.

What's the reference to the "Some people did something"

She was talking about 9/11 remembrance?
8 days ago
8/1/13
Chimonos Revenge - I don't follow anything she says.

She was at a CAIR conference and referred to the terrorists as "some people did something" and then mentioned that this caused Muslims to lose their civil rights.

8 days ago
8/31/10

I wonder what that man thinks about Trump wanting to host the Taliban for a pow wow at Camp David? Not even trying to be a smartass this time, I genuinely wonder.

Edited: 8 days ago
8/31/10

For the record, Omar is one bitch who shouldn't be given the platform she has to spread her voice. At least from what little I know and have heard. 

8 days ago
7/31/15

At a CARE conference she implied that CARE was created in the aftermath of 9/11 because "some people did something" and now all of the Arabic people have to suffer extra scrutiny in the USA because of it.  Hence the reason for CARE.

8 days ago
7/31/15
sgotwalks -

I wonder what that man thinks about Trump wanting to host the Taliban for a pow wow at Camp David? Not even trying to be a smartass this time, I genuinely wonder.

From what I know, and anyone can correct me because it's going from memory - but I BELIEVE the Taliban were/are our allies and you're confusing them with Al-Qaeda.

Anyone with more knowledge feel free to chime in.

- the Egg

8 days ago
7/26/07
EggOfGreed - 

At a CARE conference she implied that CARE was created in the aftermath of 9/11 because "some people did something" and now all of the Arabic people have to suffer extra scrutiny in the USA because of it.  Hence the reason for CARE.

Well, that's painfully tone deaf

Maybe don't be a culture of terrorism, and people won't be extra suspicious of you

Look inwards to your own culture/religion first, point fingers at your own and hold them accountable

If a fox breaks into my chicken coop and eats 3 chickens, the next time a fox comes into my yard, im going to be suspicious.
8 days ago
1/1/01
EggOfGreed -
sgotwalks -

From what I know, and anyone can correct me because it's going from memory - but I BELIEVE the Taliban were/are our allies and you're confusing them with Al-Qaeda.

- the Egg

What???

8 days ago
2/22/13
Chimonos Revenge -
EggOfGreed - 

Well, that's painfully tone deaf

Maybe don't be a culture of terrorism, and people won't be extra suspicious of you

Look inwards to your own culture/religion first, point fingers at your own and hold them accountable

If a fox breaks into my chicken coop and eats 3 chickens, the next time a fox comes into my yard, im going to be suspicious.

Well that would be rational, and I'm not sure she's cabale of rational thought.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Pratty -
EggOfGreed -
sgotwalks -

- the Egg

What???

they were. they fought the russian with our help in the 80(iirc) when russia invaded afghanistan.

they wouldnt hand over bin laden, which is why we went to war with them. other than sheltering our enemy, they never did anything directly to us.

8 days ago
1/25/04
Chimonos Revenge - I don't follow anything she says.

It was all over the news. It made headlines

8 days ago
3/3/18
camicom -

She was at a CAIR conference and referred to the terrorists as "some people did something" and then mentioned that this caused Muslims to lose their civil rights.

It was obvious what she meant to anyone with an IQ above 60 who isn't being deliberately disingenuous.

When "some people" do something, everybody else who has no connection to them whatsoever beyond sharing a religion or country of origin or ethnicity should not be persecuted for it. That's called bigotry and everyone agrees with that sentiment when it's a white/Christian/American guy who does something.

8 days ago
10/15/13
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Pratty -
EggOfGreed -
sgotwalks -

- the Egg

What???

they were. they fought the russian with our help in the 80(iirc) when russia invaded afghanistan.

they wouldnt hand over bin laden, which is why we went to war with them. other than sheltering our enemy, they never did anything directly to us.

Allies is a very strong word though. They are not our Allies by any stretch of the imagination. 

And as much of a Trump supporter as i am, the timing of this 'summit' he called for then cancelled was fucking insane. 

Edited: 8 days ago
7/26/07
Jack Carter - 
Chimonos Revenge - I don't follow anything she says.

It was all over the news. It made headlines

I don't watch the "news"

And i generally scroll past anything with her name on it anyway

Edited: 7 days ago
10/15/13
Ill Portents -
camicom -

It was obvious what she meant to anyone with an IQ above 60 who isn't being deliberately disingenuous.

When "some people" do something, everybody else who has no connection to them whatsoever beyond sharing a religion or country of origin or ethnicity should not be persecuted for it. That's called bigotry and everyone agrees with that sentiment when it's a white/Christian/American guy who does something.

She fucking downplayed it and you know it you disengenius piece of moth shit

And i suppose the NYT's headline oi "And the airplanes took aim" falls along those same lines?

Fuckig dummy. 

7 days ago
1/7/09
EggOfGreed -
sgotwalks -

- the Egg

No, you do not remember correctly.

7 days ago
12/2/05
This thread will be productive. You guys will change each other's minds this time for sure.
7 days ago
5/24/17

7 days ago
1/1/01
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Pratty -
EggOfGreed -
sgotwalks -

- the Egg

What???

The Mujahideen and Taliban are not the same

And over 2,000 American troops have died fighting the taliban in Afghanistan... so I’m not sure how you see them as Allies.