OtherGround Forums Man, post malone killed nirvana covers..

15 days ago
6/1/16

I can’t even name one song of his. Only familiar with the name and his bob Dylan covers (which I enjoy). 

That being said, kills it. 

Edited: 15 days ago
11/24/13

He's better than most mainstream "pop" artists.

The only song I know of his is this one:

15 days ago
6/1/16

Also, Travis Barker on drums 

15 days ago
4/21/10

Damn. Well done.. 

15 days ago
6/1/16

The more I listen, the more I’m impressed 

15 days ago
7/5/13

That was a lot better then I expected. 

15 days ago
5/8/10

Fucking sweeeeeet

15 days ago
11/19/05

I cannot dislike this kid, I have tried.  He won me over. Seems cool as fuck to boot and down to earth.

Wait for him and CLever coming up. Gonna be fire. 

15 days ago
4/21/10
Fighting -

I cannot dislike this kid, I have tried.  He won me over. Seems cool as fuck to boot and down to earth.

This. I too attempted to hate simply because its the new kid music and I'm not cool anymore. But, I can't hate and have become a fan. If he and Dave Grohl did a Nirvana comeback tour with Malone as lead singer, I'd allow it. 

10/20/09

I mean if you need a 5 thousand dollar microphone, 5 thousand dollars in tattoos 25 thousand dollar recording equipment and a 5 thousand dollar guitar to sound like a shitty grunge band and donate it to trillionaire globalists in the name of "progress" (read the bottom of the feed) then you're the least punk rock person in the history of the fucking universe. but okay whatever you feel like.

15 days ago
11/16/08

I like his earlier work, Pre Malone.

3/16/11
I No Kung Foo -

I like his earlier work, Pre Malone.

You son of a bitch. 

(also, Rogan just posted (no pun intended) a podcast with talented grease ball.)

15 days ago
6/3/19
plastekt -

I mean if you need a 5 thousand dollar microphone, 5 thousand dollars in tattoos 25 thousand dollar recording equipment and a 5 thousand dollar guitar to sound like a shitty grunge band and donate it to trillionaire globalists in the name of "progress" (read the bottom of the feed) then you're the least punk rock person in the history of the fucking universe. but okay whatever you feel like.

Is your wife’s name Karen? 

15 days ago
11/19/05
plastekt -

You wouldn't buy that shit if you could afford it?  Espeically if you are playing live for 200K people?

Also, when did post say he was punk rock?  He's a pop star wit ha lot of talent. I don't see him fronting at all.  

15 days ago
4/13/20
Fighting -

Well “seasons change”

15 days ago
6/26/06
plastekt - 

Agreed, its so pointless. Its like Foreigner covering the Clash, why?
15 days ago
11/15/04

While I don't get the mumus and the super shitty face tats, the guy has a lot of hit songs.

I did enjoy seeing Jim from the office playing the lead guitar.

15 days ago
10/20/09
Fighting -
plastekt -

You wouldn't buy that shit if you could afford it?  Espeically if you are playing live for 200K people?

Also, when did post say he was punk rock?  He's a pop star wit ha lot of talent. I don't see him fronting at all.  

If I was trying to be grunge and I was rich I'd just do some free shows at a bowling alley. Not whatever the fuck this is supposed to be

15 days ago
6/3/19
plastekt -
Fighting -
plastekt -

If I was trying to be grunge and I was rich I'd just do some free shows at a bowling alley. Not whatever the fuck this is supposed to be

It was a live show they did for charity on YouTube and raised something like 7million. 

15 days ago
5/15/07
AsBiesball - 
plastekt -
Fighting -
plastekt -

It was a live show they did for charity on YouTube and raised something like 7million. 

That's pretty fuckin cool. I have a whole new respect for this Post Malone kid.
15 days ago
10/20/09
AsBiesball -
plastekt -

Is your wife’s name Karen? 

Yes and she'd like to speak to the manager of distorted guitars.

15 days ago
10/20/09
AsBiesball -
plastekt -
Fighting -
plastekt -

It raised 7 million for WHO 

15 days ago
5/5/07

New music sucks nowadays.  Autotuned bullshit

Most of his songs sound like audiotuned.  That being said he def puts out catchy music

15 days ago
6/1/16
Rahjai MD -

New music sucks nowadays.  Autotuned bullshit

Most of his songs sound like audiotuned.  That being said he def puts out catchy music

He comments on the lack of auto tune in the concert haha. Says he “sings like shit” 

15 days ago
11/24/13

Look who is on the latest JRE, posted 1hr ago: