OtherGround Forums Man prays on airplane floor, punches guy

8/22/19 1:16 PM
12/2/05

8/22/19 1:51 PM
7/12/13

I cannot believe I brought a child into this world.

8/22/19 1:54 PM
8/9/16

Fo laytah... 

8/22/19 1:59 PM
1/1/01

Doesn't seem like praying helped him find inner peace 

8/22/19 2:19 PM
4/29/09

Someone changed your thread title

8/22/19 2:26 PM
2/27/13
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

What was the original?

8/22/19 2:26 PM
4/5/07
Powdered Toast Man -

Because one guy got mad at another guy?  Shit, you really should have done some research before procreating if that's your limit.  

8/22/19 2:30 PM
12/2/05
Banjaxo -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

What was the original?

Lol. "Durka durka" was changed to "man".  Whoever did it let me know the rules going forward please. 

8/22/19 2:31 PM
6/27/18
GenericAmerican -
Powdered Toast Man -

Because one guy got mad at another guy?  Shit, you really should have done some research before procreating if that's your limit.  

I mean this guy going from pray-to-Mecca to Mike Tyson wannabe is pretty disappointing.

But a lot worse has happened in the name of organized religion.

Edited: 8/22/19 2:35 PM
12/26/05

Hey, how about not praying on planes, eh?

I dont give a fucl if hes Muslim.  If I went up to the front cockpit got on my knees and began making a public spectacle of reciting the lord's prayer, it would freak people the fuck out, and for good reason.

How about you wait to get off the fucking plane, or how about you dont fly.

8/22/19 2:37 PM
7/29/13

Mods got on that one quick lol might be the only time I've seen them do something

8/22/19 2:37 PM
5/19/06
CavemanDave - 

I dont give a fucl if hes Muslim.  If I went up to the front cockpit got on my knees and began making a public spectacle of reciting the lord's prayer, it would freak people the fuck out, and for good reason.

fucken RACIST XENOPHOBE!

literally Hitler....
8/22/19 2:39 PM
10/10/02
Fake Pie -
Banjaxo -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

What was the original?

Lol. "Durka durka" was changed to "man".  Whoever did it let me know the rules going forward please. 

Ah, we've gone sjw pc around here.

8/22/19 2:43 PM
7/31/09

Pretty sure if I saw a Muslim throw down his rug in the aisle of a plane I'd be a tad concerned. 

Fuck your racism labels.

8/22/19 2:44 PM
1/1/01

Did they boot him off the plane?

8/22/19 2:47 PM
12/2/05
I've had one changed before but I can't remember what it was anymore.

As I noted separately, it's from South Park so I figured if it could air on comedy central in 2001 it was probably tame enough for here :)
8/22/19 2:49 PM
12/2/05
mongrel 911 - 

Did they boot him off the plane?

Hopefully while it was in the air.
8/22/19 2:52 PM
9/12/05
That's what happens when you allow orcs into a civilized society.
8/22/19 2:55 PM
6/27/18
CavemanDave -

Well, it's part of the religion, praying 5 times a day. Every organized religion has its rituals. Some are less convenient than others. None of them make much sense to me, from Catholic to Sikh.

The thing is, most Muslim scholars agree on exemptions for prayers during travel. You're allowed to pray in your seat, you're allowed to combine and shorten your prayers. This guy is a selfish dick for obstructing others and insisting on doing his full ritual.

8/22/19 2:55 PM
6/27/18
factseatfeelings - That's what happens when you allow orcs into a civilized society.

Orcs, huh.

8/22/19 3:06 PM
7/18/11
TequilaYuen -
CavemanDave -

Well, it's part of the religion, praying 5 times a day. Every organized religion has its rituals. Some are less convenient than others. None of them make much sense to me, from Catholic to Sikh.

The thing is, most Muslim scholars agree on exemptions for prayers during travel. You're allowed to pray in your seat, you're allowed to combine and shorten your prayers. This guy is a selfish dick for obstructing others and insisting on doing his full ritual.

Obstructing others is their new entitlement. They’re starting to do this shit in big groups on busy streets in big cities, blocking traffic. 

8/22/19 3:07 PM
1/25/04
SickEye - 
TequilaYuen -
CavemanDave -

Obstructing others is their new entitlement. They’re starting to do this shit in big groups on busy streets in big cities, blocking traffic. 

Why weren't all of them given citations or even arrested if they refused to move or became belligerent?

8/22/19 3:07 PM
9/12/05
TequilaYuen - 
factseatfeelings - That's what happens when you allow orcs into a civilized society.

Orcs, huh.

Yes. Orcs.

Violent, uncivilized, intolerant, orcs.

Do you have a problem with that?

8/22/19 3:08 PM
7/29/13
TequilaYuen -
CavemanDave -

I saw a guy doing it in the middle of a Sheetz parking lot the other day. I'm assuming he had to get it in before sundown 

8/22/19 3:12 PM
9/12/05
SickEye - 
TequilaYuen -
CavemanDave -

It's not about entitlement as much as it's about displaying cultural dominance. This is a component of cultural jihad.

You are correct that a strong sense of entitlement does accompany these people when they invade the hosting culture though. If anyone doubts this, just look at the insane demands these people have, and look at the way they manipulate social services to loot everything they can from hosting cultures. It's the most offensive action you'll ever see.