OtherGround Forums Market Up Again Despite Record Jobless Claims MAGA

5 days ago
8/1/13

Market are up for a 3rd straight day over 750. 

America will come roaring back!

MAGA!

5 days ago
10/11/18

Fuck yeah!! Grab her right by the pussy!!!  

5 days ago
3/28/02

3.3 million new unemployment claims

5X higher than prior all time jump in unemployment claims....

seems a bit early for MAGA chearleading with millions losing their jobs and income.......

Edited: 5 days ago
9/8/02
Americans want to go back to work, unless you are in NYC, Louisiana, and the surrounding areas...Go back to work!
5 days ago
8/1/13

Markets finished up another 1350.00 today. Up 4K the last 3 days.

MAGA!

5 days ago
7/31/09

So you're telling me that the rich are getting richer while people are losing their jobs? 

Edited: 3 days ago
3/28/02

Another CriminalClown thread that likely wont age well

3 days ago
12/17/06
Kings21 - 

So you're telling me that the rich are getting richer while people are losing their jobs? 

Normal people with money in the market are also seeing a small bounce back. Not a bad thing.

Probably won't last though.

3 days ago
5/30/09

It's called speculation. A pump and dump, and when regular people start buying stocks the whales will sell again and it'll be back down. Or you can wait until people start going back to work prematurely because our genius in Chief said it's safe, only to be reinfected. The best time to buy in this new market is any time Trump goes on TV and talks out of his ass, then sell when reality sets in.

3 days ago
10/1/16
Altofsky - 
Kings21 - 

Normal people with money in the market are also seeing a small bounce back. Not a bad thing.

The rich will continue to get richer. That will definitely last.

Corporations had over a decade of unprecedented profits that resulted in them doing stock buybacks that put money directly into their pockets, turning many of them into billionaires.

Now that a crisis hit, the first thing they did was put their hands out to the politicians they've donated to. Those pols are now transferring wealth from middle class taxpayers to these corporations, who should have been stockpiling cash for this eventuality. They knew it would happen, but they also knew they would be bailed out. So they're still sitting pretty.
3 days ago
11/20/13
Kings21 -

If you were to distill MAGA, that's what you would end up with.

3 days ago
4/27/02
I bought 233 shares of Occidental Petroleum at 10.72 just before this rally. I think it's a good time to buy oil.
3 days ago
1/14/07
EazyG - 

3.3 million new unemployment claims

5X higher than prior all time jump in unemployment claims....

seems a bit early for MAGA chearleading with millions losing their jobs and income.......

Yeah... but the stock market!

3 days ago
1/17/03
EazyG -

Keep cheering against america faggot

Our economy and jobs will be back to the same level or higher by the end of the year. And you still have 5 more years of the bad orange man. 

3 days ago
2/25/09

Cami thread going as scripted. 

1.cam: states good news

2 og left : reeeeeeee muh narrative. 

3 days ago
7/31/09
ksacs revenge -
Kings21 -

If you were to distill MAGA, that's what you would end up with.

Youre a dumbshit, go away. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
EazyG - 

Speaking of clowns...Above is a post from one now.

An anti-American jackass.

Move the fuck away instead of spending your life bitching and sniveling, it's getting pathetic at this point.

The rest of us do not care to hear about your delusions.

Most real Americans agree with me.

3 days ago
4/24/07
Dryfly - 
EazyG - 

Move the fuck away instead of spending your life bitching and sniveling, it's getting pathetic at this point.

Oh you didn't know? Yeah most of these leftist tards aren't even from the US. All they know is what they watch on TV.  So you really can't blame them for being uninformed. 

3 days ago
12/17/06
Flavorful - 
Altofsky - 
Kings21 - 

The rich will continue to get richer. That will definitely last.

Corporations had over a decade of unprecedented profits that resulted in them doing stock buybacks that put money directly into their pockets, turning many of them into billionaires.

Now that a crisis hit, the first thing they did was put their hands out to the politicians they've donated to. Those pols are now transferring wealth from middle class taxpayers to these corporations, who should have been stockpiling cash for this eventuality. They knew it would happen, but they also knew they would be bailed out. So they're still sitting pretty.

While true, that holds no bearing on what I was saying.

Kings was acting like normal people don't have a hand in the stock market. They do.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Dryfly -
EazyG - 

'Most'. Let me guess, only the rural trash that voted for Trump are 'real'.

'Most' US people voted for one of the worst candidates in history at the last election, by 3 million, lol.

3 days ago
9/8/10

As someone who has lost a ton of value in my stocks, I’d rather have millions of people had not lost their livelihoods over the stock market doing well. Seems a really weird thing to be MAGAing. Fuck those millions of Americans that lost their jobs as well as the market has a few up days?

3 days ago
2/25/09

Camis position all along is that the economy didn't have to come to a grinding halt and jobs dont need to vaporize over this. But a silver lining is that so far the market seems to be not completely tanking yet. How you get fuck the american people out of that is beyond me. 

3 days ago
9/8/10

Jobs and the market aren’t the same thing.

3 days ago
8/23/11
Kings21 -

Hopefully most people didn’t panic and sell their retirement shares at the bottom. I’m hoping people stayed calm and are in for the long haul.

investors / traders / CEOS hopefully took the lions share of the losses (you don’t really lose until you sell)

3 days ago
3/28/02
McBottery -

As someone who has lost a ton of value in my stocks, I’d rather have millions of people had not lost their livelihoods over the stock market doing well. Seems a really weird thing to be MAGAing. Fuck those millions of Americans that lost their jobs as well as the market has a few up days?

agreed

his posts trivialize a very tough situation