OtherGround Forums Matt lauer goes in dry and she bites the pillow

5 days ago
5/22/05

Once she was in his hotel room, Nevils alleges, Lauer — who was wearing a T-shirt and boxers — pushed her against the door and kissed her. He then pushed her onto the bed, “flipping her over, asking if she liked anal sex,” Farrow writes. “She said that she declined several times.”

According to Nevils, she “was in the midst of telling him she wasn’t interested again when he ‘just did it,’” Farrow writes. “Lauer, she said, didn’t use lubricant. The encounter was excruciatingly painful. ‘It hurt so bad. I remember thinking, Is this normal?’ She told me she stopped saying no, but wept silently into a pillow.” Lauer then asked her if she liked it. She tells him yes. She claims that “she bled for days,” Farrow writes.

5 days ago
5/22/05

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/matt-lauer-rape-nbc-ronan-farrow-book-catch-kill-1203364485/

5 days ago
12/15/11

Animal 

5 days ago
3/1/10

Damn, right into the butt.

5 days ago
7/7/14

With no vaseline

5 days ago
1/1/01

That was not tastefully done.

5 days ago
12/10/09

So she told him she liked it and continued having sex with him when they got back to NYC. Pretty tough to believe her tbh. 

5 days ago
5/10/08
scrapdo -

So she told him she liked it and continued having sex with him when they got back to NYC. Pretty tough to believe her tbh. 

It's interesting that she came out with this during the #metoo stuff.

She was paid out a 7 figure deal.

5 days ago
1/1/01

"She claims that “she bled for days,” Farrow writes."

Was that Static X song about buttsex all this time?

5 days ago
2/5/05
scrapdo -

Yeah. It sounds like he started to rape her and then she told him she liked it .... so that makes it half way consensual. 

“Well I said no at first, then yes,.... but I meant no!”

5 days ago
6/3/03
banco -

Once she was in his hotel room, Nevils alleges, Lauer — who was wearing a T-shirt and boxers — pushed her against the door and kissed her. He then pushed her onto the bed, “flipping her over, asking if she liked anal sex,” Farrow writes. “She said that she declined several times.”

According to Nevils, she “was in the midst of telling him she wasn’t interested again when he ‘just did it,’” Farrow writes. “Lauer, she said, didn’t use lubricant. The encounter was excruciatingly painful. ‘It hurt so bad. I remember thinking, Is this normal?’ She told me she stopped saying no, but wept silently into a pillow.” Lauer then asked her if she liked it. She tells him yes. She claims that “she bled for days,” Farrow writes.

*Unzips*

5 days ago
10/16/10
scrapdo -

Yeah I was with her until I read that. She initiated some of those hookups as well.
5 days ago
2/4/06

Goddamn... That's brutal. Even Bubba in the pen will at least spit on it.

5 days ago
3/16/15

If it is in the butt, is it rape rape?

5 days ago
8/20/03

5 days ago
3/27/03
PeteyWheatstraw -

"She claims that “she bled for days,” Farrow writes."

Was that Static X song about buttsex all this time?

Technically not dry 

5 days ago
1/1/01

5 days ago
4/27/15
GhettoDestro -

With no vaseline

5 days ago
3/14/04
What's with all the sluts hijacking the #metoo movement?
5 days ago
3/13/17

5 days ago
5/10/08
Pedro Navaja - 

Damn... she nose what's up!

5 days ago
10/15/13
Stache -
scrapdo -

Yeah I was with her until I read that. She initiated some of those hookups as well.

They'll respond with some "Well, he is very powerful and he used bully tactics and she was afraid for her career" 

5 days ago
1/1/01

5 days ago
5/10/08
Al Cappucino - 
Stache -
scrapdo -

They'll respond with some "Well, he is very powerful and he used bully tactics and she was afraid for her career" 

Yeah... I hate stories like this.

The were banging (with mutual consent) even though she knew he was married.

She was pissed that he was just banging her rather than living up to her fantasy that he leave his wife for her.

When metoo happened, it gave her the perfect cover to go in for the kill.

Lauer sound like a scumbag and shit dick... but it sounds like most of these situations involved consensual sex.

5 days ago
1/7/03

Fuck yes, I read the article on fox News then was like wtf did he do now since they didn't say. Came here, boom that's why I love this place