OtherGround Forums May 23 2016 Trump was beating Hillary in the polls

5 days ago
10/1/16

The accepted thinking is that Trump was being crushed by Hillary in the polls throughout the entire campaign. But this time four years ago he was actually ahead of her, for the first time.

Not saying this is a predictor of anything, but it's an interesting stat. 

5 days ago
7/25/08
got receipts? Not doubting you, but not taking you at your word, either.
5 days ago
10/1/16
Slowshot - got receipts? Not doubting you, but not taking you at your word, either.

Are you slow? Not saying you're living up to your name but how hard is it to verify what I said? Do you not have the brain power for a literal 2 second google search?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/23/donald-trump-poll-hillary-clinton-presidential-election-2016

5 days ago
7/25/08
Flavorful - 
Slowshot - got receipts? Not doubting you, but not taking you at your word, either.

Are you slow? Not saying you're living up to your name but how hard is it to verify what I said? Do you not have the brain power for a literal 2 second google search?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/23/donald-trump-poll-hillary-clinton-presidential-election-2016

Less brain power, more motivation. It's Friday evening, and I worked my ass off this week, sue me.
5 days ago
10/1/16
Slowshot - 
Flavorful - 

Less brain power, more motivation. It's Friday evening, and I worked my ass off this week, sue me.

Fair enough friend. Link is there for you.

5 days ago
7/25/08
Moreover, you assert something, it's on you to back it up.

That "look into it yourself" is how we get retards like SpunQ spouting conspiracy nonsense and saying "educate yourself". He at least takes the time to post spurious backup.
5 days ago
7/25/08
Flavorful - 
Slowshot - 
Flavorful - 

Fair enough friend. Link is there for you.

Mucho garcia!
5 days ago
10/1/16
Slowshot - Moreover, you assert something, it's on you to back it up.

That "look into it yourself" is how we get retards like SpunQ spouting conspiracy nonsense and saying "educate yourself". He at least takes the time to post spurious backup.

Valid point. 

5 days ago
2/28/12
polls
5 days ago
10/1/16
Green Vermonster - polls

Pretty much this. That's why Trump looks so stupid everyday with his hey everybody look at me I'm at 50 percent approval!!

What a dope.

5 days ago
1/1/01

After 2016, I don't believe the polls regardless of who they show ahead.

We'll know on Nov. 4th.   Anything before that is wild speculation.

5 days ago
2/28/12
Flavorful - 
Green Vermonster - polls

Pretty much this. That's why Trump looks so stupid everyday with his hey everybody look at me I'm at 50 percent approval!!

What a dope.

LOL

Trump being shown at a 50% poll is likely 66.7% in real life.
5 days ago
12/10/09

It was never about the total voters. It was always about if hebb bc could win the purple states, that he would need to win almost all of them to have a chance and that he was behind by double digits in several. I’m not even sure why anyone GAF about polling that doesn’t incorporate the electoral college. It’s meaningless. 

Edited: 5 days ago
2/28/12
I was polled recently on polling and the poll result was that 0% of polls were actually useful polls, and even less polls were reliable polls.

I've since given up on polls.

- Kenny Florian, November 10, 2016
5 days ago
3/18/12

Hillary was a terrible candidate but it's not possible that Biden is even electable.  He may not make it to November.  I seriously question anyone who is considering voting Biden.  

1 day ago
10/1/16
Buffer720 - 

Hillary was a terrible candidate but it's not possible that Biden is even electable.  He may not make it to November.  I seriously question anyone who is considering voting Biden.  

Haters are more fervent in their hate than supporters in their support. This election is about how many Trump haters vote. With Hillary, many sat home because they couldn't in good conscience vote for an unlikeable pyscho swamp monster. With Biden, he's more likeable, though he's a swamp monster too. 

But they may hold their noses and vote for him where they couldn't for Hillary. 

20 hours ago
8/25/07
Buffer720 -

This is the same dumb shit you idiots said about hillary leading up to the 2016 election.  She was on the brink of death!  Couldnt walk on her own!  She had a stroke! Etc.  Of course after the election, Hillary's health was fine and never spoken of again.

19 hours ago
3/23/06

When it comes to political races... all that matters is winning, imo.