OtherGround Forums McDonalds Spicy Chicken Sandwhich

9 days ago
2/3/10

I didnt even know they existed, I guess they made one after all the chicken sandwhich craze caused by popeyes and chick fillet. 

It was suprisingly good. I ate it with the hot mustard sauce. 

Anybody else try it?

9 days ago
6/7/08

Only while drunk af. Good shit.

9 days ago
4/15/16

Are you talking about the spicy chicken sandwich on McDonald's $1 menu?

I think people buy 2 of them and a cheeseburger, stack them up and it's called a McGangbang..?

If that's the one, yes I've had it a bunch of times. It's good, and very good for $1, but no way it's competing with Chik fil a.

9 days ago
4/6/19

just don't think about the chicken... because its just all the guts and shit shredded and formed

9 days ago
10/2/12

Big cheeseburger with a spicy chicken sandwich patty slapped on it from Carl’s junior is the best. Out the door for 5 bucks. 

9 days ago
4/22/03
Wayne Glamcock -

just don't think about the chicken... because its just all the guts and shit shredded and formed

Delish!!

9 days ago
3/25/17
Hashtag -

Are you talking about the spicy chicken sandwich on McDonald's $1 menu?

I think people buy 2 of them and a cheeseburger, stack them up and it's called a McGangbang..?

If that's the one, yes I've had it a bunch of times. It's good, and very good for $1, but no way it's competing with Chik fil a.

Haha I've heard of that as well.

9 days ago
3/14/04
beaks, feathers, and feet. mix it all in with some green slime and you can now call it chicken.
9 days ago
4/6/19
Dajuisher -
Wayne Glamcock -

Delish!!

after bar food... that should be a thread. worst shit you ever ate and liked

9 days ago
5/18/11

George likes his chicken spicy

9 days ago
5/8/11
IMasturNateConstantly -

I didnt even know they existed, I guess they made one after all the chicken sandwhich craze caused by popeyes and chick fillet. 

It was suprisingly good. I ate it with the hot mustard sauce. 

Anybody else try it?

Yo mama so fat when she order a 6pc. She mean 6 chicken sandwiches and scrape the lettuce mayo and bread off. 

9 days ago
7/5/13

I used to eat that thing all the time. Second place to Wendy’s spicy chicken though. 

I havent eaten either in like 6 years, but I may have to stop at a Wendy’s soon. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

How are you fat bastids eating chicken and beef patties in one sandwich? Sounds gross, I don't even like when my mash potatoes and corn touch. 

9 days ago
11/5/16

It was my go to when I used to take my kids to McDonald’s. Good shit, although sometimes they were too aggressive on the mayo.

9 days ago
2/3/10

No you feuls. This is a new spicy chicken sandwhich from mcdonalds that costs about 5 dollars and it has bunch of onion in it like the mcrib. Go try it !!

9 days ago
12/15/11

Its a good sandwich for the price.

9 days ago
7/29/02
I fuck with em.
9 days ago
2/3/10
The Assassanator -
IMasturNateConstantly -

No you feuls. This is a new spicy chicken sandwhich from mcdonalds that costs about 5 dollars and it has bunch of onion in it like the mcrib. Go try it !!

Money means nothing when it comes to fast food. $1 or 9$ is the same thing, as long as it tastes good.

Im not talking about money, im distinguishing between the two chicken spicy chicken sandwhiches that are being disscussed. The one I am talking avout costs about 5 dollars and it just came out.

9 days ago
7/2/09

One junior chicken sandwich from Rotten Ronnies.  Two packets of Louisiana hot sauce from KFC.

Better than drugs.  Your welcome.

8 days ago
7/5/13
IMasturNateConstantly -

Ohhh. 

No, I’ll pass.