OtherGround Forums Megan Rapinoe Is a Despicable Smug Twat!

7/10/19 2:54 PM
8/16/12

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

7/10/19 2:55 PM
10/6/17
Viper has the Lead -
camicom -
CharlesMartel -

LOL everyone here saying "this doesn't affect you" are the types of people responsible for society getting so shitty.

You have a large group of people who have been brainwashed into believing that the US is a systemically racist country and that the country's institutions need to be torn down and rebuilt in order to make a fair utopian society.

Then you have large corporations and media companies supporting these people, giving them a platform, and not countering the narrative these people peddle. 

Have any interviewers asked Rapinoe tough questions relating to her politics? No, but they let her peddle her politics which actually does influence people since many don't hear a counterargument.

I mean it's pretty much recognized that the US society has been polarized and there is less and less holding the facbric of society together and now what were once symbols of unity (the flag, founding fathers, etc.) are now being labeled as symbols of oppression by those that want to tear down the society and build a utopia because they think they know better than every generation that came before them.

Prior to mass media, people got their values from their family.  These values were that of the traditional western nuclear family.  Now the family isn't the main conduit for values, it's mass media, activists, and educational institutions.  I mean on BLM's website they state they want to disrupt the traditional nuclear family.

All of this is insane, yet when it's criticized you have morons saying "durr it doesn't effect you" or "incel."  When in fact, any person who values the western way of life should have a viceral reaction to people attempting to tear it down.  C.S. Lewis noticed this sort of trend and wrote, "we make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful."

This dumb cunt screeching about Trump treating the LGBTQ community bad is so untruthful. In fact he had supported them on many fronts.

Too bad he keeps appointing judges who are cool with discrimination against gay people.

The LGBT community hates Trump, and he's given them plenty of reason too.

LOL! No...

7/10/19 2:55 PM
5/16/19
The Jentleman -
Viper has the Lead -
camicom -
CharlesMartel -

LOL everyone here saying "this doesn't affect you" are the types of people responsible for society getting so shitty.

You have a large group of people who have been brainwashed into believing that the US is a systemically racist country and that the country's institutions need to be torn down and rebuilt in order to make a fair utopian society.

Then you have large corporations and media companies supporting these people, giving them a platform, and not countering the narrative these people peddle. 

Have any interviewers asked Rapinoe tough questions relating to her politics? No, but they let her peddle her politics which actually does influence people since many don't hear a counterargument.

I mean it's pretty much recognized that the US society has been polarized and there is less and less holding the facbric of society together and now what were once symbols of unity (the flag, founding fathers, etc.) are now being labeled as symbols of oppression by those that want to tear down the society and build a utopia because they think they know better than every generation that came before them.

Prior to mass media, people got their values from their family.  These values were that of the traditional western nuclear family.  Now the family isn't the main conduit for values, it's mass media, activists, and educational institutions.  I mean on BLM's website they state they want to disrupt the traditional nuclear family.

All of this is insane, yet when it's criticized you have morons saying "durr it doesn't effect you" or "incel."  When in fact, any person who values the western way of life should have a viceral reaction to people attempting to tear it down.  C.S. Lewis noticed this sort of trend and wrote, "we make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful."

This dumb cunt screeching about Trump treating the LGBTQ community bad is so untruthful. In fact he had supported them on many fronts.

Too bad he keeps appointing judges who are cool with discrimination against gay people.

LOL! No...

Fact

7/10/19 2:56 PM
5/24/17
Zeekman -

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

He could value his house and family and everything else over a medal at a female world Cup event for... Football. 

7/10/19 2:56 PM
5/16/19
Zeekman -

Yea . It's glorious.

She called her shot, smashed a grandslam

And now she's pissing in the eye of every "we'd have won state if coach had out me in" middle aged loser out there.

7/10/19 3:01 PM
5/16/19
Spunkchops -
Zeekman -

He could value his house and family and everything else over a medal at a female world Cup event for... Football. 

Pffft

7/10/19 3:01 PM
5/13/11
Bean Bag - I do not have a problem with this at all. If she wants to express her 1st amendment right and face the consequences, then so be it.

Good for the other players showing respect though and not being bullied by her.

Bingo. I don't personally approve. I only applaud her for triggering these emotional hypocrites like CrimeCorn. 

7/10/19 3:02 PM
2/23/12
Zeekman -

for all you know the OP could be a police officer or a paramedic in RL, to me that is worth more to society than being the best female soccer player

7/10/19 3:05 PM
4/2/08

Pretty good way of life IMO when a masculine, lesbian, soccer player with pink hair can tell the POTUS to go fuck himself and she becomes the sports figurehead in that country and will most likely receive millions of $ in endorsements.

7/10/19 3:06 PM
5/16/19
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

for all you know the OP could be a police officer or a paramedic in RL, to me that is worth more to society than being the best female soccer player

Hes not. Im fact, he's a fucking loser

He's a pushing fifty insurance salesman who refused to pay income tax.  Basically he's an America hating mooch with nothing positive in his life and refuses to contribute to our society.

How do I know this?

Because he has said it many times.

7/10/19 3:09 PM
7/15/04

7/10/19 3:10 PM
12/6/16
Zeekman -

LOL

By that logic, any criticism of Trump is rendered moot by all of his accomplishments.

BIG WIN

7/10/19 3:13 PM
1/1/01
camicom -
factseatfeelings - Why do we even give these idiots the attention? We're talking about a girls soccer team....

The finniest part of all this, she will probably get 10's of million in endorsments, while her teammates will get very few. I wonder is she is willing to giving her teammates an equally fair share?

she isn't as powerful as she thinks, and won't be putting the kaibosh on any Betsy ross sneakers. in intersectional bingo she is a white woman, which = white privilege. eating pussy doesnt buy you as many seats at the table as it used to. maybe she talks to michael obama, but not osama.

7/10/19 3:13 PM
5/28/12

They are fortunate enough to make a living playing a game. Meanwhile, we have Officer Leggio (who makes a living risking her life to protect our freedom) singing our nation's anthem to celebrate these players and some of them show less than zero respect. Disgusting. 

7/10/19 3:16 PM
2/24/07
Viper has the Lead - 
The Jentleman -
Viper has the Lead -
camicom -
CharlesMartel -

LOL! No...

Fact

Your social circle anecdotal evidence does not represent the greater group
7/10/19 3:21 PM
12/13/15

West burrow Baptist, Colin Kaepernick, and this nasty bitch all have the right to say and do the things that they do. 

And yes they are all grade A douchebags. Yes you have the right to be a douchebag in this country.

7/10/19 3:22 PM
5/16/19
FrontBroRian -
Viper has the Lead - 
The Jentleman -
Viper has the Lead -
camicom -
CharlesMartel -

LOL! No...

Fact

If only you had a social circle 

But I digress

Trunpt has attacked LGBT rights via his picks for judgeships, and unsurprisingly he's got little support amongst that crowd.

7/10/19 3:23 PM
1/1/01
Barber: "What'll it be?"

Megan Rapinoe: "Well, I'm an ego-maniacal, hate-fueled cunt, and..."

Barber: "Say no more, fam! I got you."
7/10/19 3:30 PM
1/1/01
Zeekman - 

You sure told him.

7/10/19 3:31 PM
11/11/11
SopranosQuoteGuy -

Pretty good way of life IMO when a masculine, lesbian, soccer player with pink hair can tell the POTUS to go fuck himself and she becomes the sports figurehead in that country and will most likely receive millions of $ in endorsements.

True, it's the same country where a presidential nominee bragged about his dick size in a national debate, had a tape released where he bragged about groping women, admitted he bought the Teen World Pageant so he could creep on naked 18 year old girls ... ah, what's the point everyone knows the rest ... and he still won.

America 2019.

7/10/19 3:33 PM
9/19/04

Another week hypocritical liberal "I hate America!"

Plays on the American national soccer team and wins the country a gold.

7/10/19 3:37 PM
4/2/08
kevsh - 
SopranosQuoteGuy -

True, it's the same country where a presidential nominee bragged about his dick size in a national debate, had a tape released where he bragged about groping women, admitted he bought the Teen World Pageant so he could creep on naked 18 year old girls ... ah, what's the point everyone knows the rest ... and he still won.

America 2019.

Yep.

And the same country where a 30 yr old minority female with a background in bartending and waitressing and no political experience can become a congresswoman.

Sounds like a pretty good society IMO with tons of opportunity for all!!!

7/10/19 3:39 PM
2/24/07
Viper has the Lead - 
FrontBroRian -
Viper has the Lead - 
The Jentleman -
Viper has the Lead -
camicom -
CharlesMartel -

LOL! No...

Fact

But I digress

Trunpt has attacked LGBT rights via his picks for judgeships, and unsurprisingly he's got little support amongst that crowd.

LOL

“Me and my other fag buddies hate Trump. And and and...you don’t have friends.”

- Viper

Good one homo
7/10/19 3:39 PM
3/18/02
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

Hes not. Im fact, he's a fucking loser

He's a pushing fifty insurance salesman who refused to pay income tax.  Basically he's an America hating mooch with nothing positive in his life and refuses to contribute to our society.

How do I know this?

Because he has said it many times.

many times in the last 8 weeks youve been a member here?

no wait, youre a retard who is so insecure and so desperate for validation that you create multiple accounts on an internet forum to feel better about yourself

and you call other people losers

get a grip and get a life.  Seriously 

7/10/19 3:40 PM
5/16/19
FrontBroRian -
Viper has the Lead - 
FrontBroRian -
Viper has the Lead - 
The Jentleman -
Viper has the Lead -
camicom -
CharlesMartel -

LOL! No...

Fact

But I digress

LOL

“Me and my other fag buddies hate Trump. And and and...you don’t have friends.”

- Viper

Good one homo

Thanks, incel.

I'll be here all week to rub your chubby in it.

Stick around, I enjoy the crying