OtherGround Forums Megan Rapinoe Is a Despicable Smug Twat!

7/10/19 3:42 PM
5/16/19
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

for all you know the OP could be a police officer or a paramedic in RL, to me that is worth more to society than being the best female soccer player

Hes not. Im fact, he's a fucking loser

He's a pushing fifty insurance salesman who refused to pay income tax.  Basically he's an America hating mooch with nothing positive in his life and refuses to contribute to our society.

How do I know this?

Because he has said it many times.

many times in the last 8 weeks youve been a member here?

no wait, youre a retard who is so insecure and so desperate for validation that you create multiple accounts on an internet forum to feel better about yourself

and you call other people losers

get a grip and get a life.  Seriously 

Oh look, the OGs most emotional canadian is triggered again

7/10/19 3:44 PM
10/10/02

I would truly love to take all these pieces of shit ass people who dislike America, but live here, benefit from it and deport them for a reality check. Then replace them with foreign immigrants who would actually appreciate this country and love living here.

5/16/19

1/25/04
factseatfeelings - Why do we even give these idiots the attention? We're talking about a girls soccer team....

This.

A team that lost to a team of boys 15-years-old and younger. LOL

These flash in the pan nobodies have gotten way too much attention.

7/10/19 3:45 PM
5/16/19

7/10/19 3:45 PM
1/25/04
Viper has the Lead - 

Eeww, gross.

7/10/19 3:46 PM
9/13/08
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

for all you know the OP could be a police officer or a paramedic in RL, to me that is worth more to society than being the best female soccer player

He's a pushing fifty insurance salesman who refused to pay income tax.  Basically he's an America hating mooch with nothing positive in his life and refuses to contribute to our society.

How do I know this?

no wait, youre a retard who is so insecure and so desperate for validation that you create multiple accounts on an internet forum to feel better about yourself

You're a latent homosexual, and lack sufficient intelligence and fine motor skills to wipe your own ass.

I'm not mad or upset about it, I just want you to know that I know.
7/10/19 3:47 PM
1/1/01

Is she really going to make millions in endorsements?

She's someone who's name pops up every four years for a couple of weeks.

And she's not hot.

If she wouldn't be rambling on against Trump, no one outside those following the World Cup would have a clue who she is.

She's on the downside of her career. I can't see her making the 10s of millions people are saying.

Other than Mia Hamm, I can't think of any female soccer player that has any sort of lasting fame outside of soccer or the World Cup

7/10/19 3:49 PM
2/24/07
Jack Carter - 
Viper has the Lead - 

Eeww, gross.

LOL that skank is a hero to viper. Prob has posters of her above his bunk bed
7/10/19 3:49 PM
3/18/02

she wont make millions.  Next month no one will be talking about the womens team at all.  

She isnt hot but some of these girls are yoked.  Do they drug test in womens fifa or do they just not bother becaue no one cares? 

7/10/19 3:52 PM
5/16/19
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

You're a latent homosexual, and lack sufficient intelligence and fine motor skills to wipe your own ass.

Oh you're definitely upset.

But are you too upset to remember a time when you came across as better than the avg homophobic redneck of loser?

Oh well, jist another loser who couldn't do better than a shitty regional college 

Oh well, guess you've descended into total scum.

7/10/19 3:52 PM
5/16/19

7/10/19 3:53 PM
3/2/11
camicom -

this woman is a complete moron and product of psychotic cult relativism

7/10/19 3:53 PM
7/15/04

Lol at Viper posting pics.

What was his previous screeen name?

7/10/19 3:54 PM
5/16/19
FrontBroRian -
Jack Carter - 
Viper has the Lead - 

Eeww, gross.

LOL that skank is a hero to viper. Prob has posters of her above his bunk bed

I admit, I do love how much her trash talk and subsequent success upsets you 

She's haunting you just like I do

And just like me, but unlike y'all, she's actually getting pussy.

7/10/19 3:56 PM
5/16/19

7/10/19 3:57 PM
8/1/13
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

Latent?

7/10/19 3:57 PM
8/1/13
TexDeuce -

What was his previous screeen name?

Anderson's Piece

7/10/19 4:01 PM
5/16/19
camicom -
TexDeuce -