OtherGround Forums Megan Rapinoe Is a Despicable Smug Twat!

7/10/19 8:22 PM
4/18/06
DropKick Joe -
Surgeon308 -
jimmy23 -

Good for her

You’re so edgy bro. 

He does this every time and you guys fall for it every time. 

What was I falling for? His tired trolls?

7/10/19 9:01 PM
6/21/13

Funny thing is . This lesbo would beat the living piss out off late bloomer too. 

Rent free bitch! Lol

7/10/19 9:14 PM
10/13/05

Not sure what the outrage is about. Micheal jordan wouldn't put his hand on his heart. In fact I've seen numerous old school pro athletes (before sjw was a thing) just stand there with hands behind their back or on their sides. Some bow their heads waiting for the anthem to finish. 

7/10/19 9:16 PM
2/11/03
walbjj - 

Not sure what the outrage is about. Micheal jordan wouldn't put his hand on his heart. In fact I've seen numerous old school pro athletes (before sjw was a thing) just stand there with hands behind their back or on their sides. Some bow their heads waiting for the anthem to finish. 

Og conservatives like camicom are the right wing snowflakes of our future. They complain about everything being extremely hypocritical, but it dont matter. They are safe behind a monitor.
7/10/19 10:18 PM
8/29/08

Not sure who is always giving sports team the stage. Who gives a shit why they accomplish they are playing a kids game. 

7/10/19 10:24 PM
3/25/19

What was this op even about? Because she didn't put her hand on her heart?

7/10/19 10:45 PM
7/5/13
Viper has the Lead -

Like most women, I don’t care what she says. I just want to see her front butt

7/10/19 10:54 PM
12/26/05

Womens soccer is a joke.

This angry militant lesbian activists main purpose is being an exemplar of the modern left in the US.

I dont fault people for not being joiners, or those who dont want to get the pompoms out for government....But are you just against government in general...no?   

Ok you just hate America.  You just hate white people from the middle of the country.  You just hate western society generally.  You just generally hate.

This is the American left, and everybody should realize what a joke it is.

Edited: 7/10/19 11:24 PM
7/15/04
I don't give shit about soccer but I watch it every two years for the men and womens world cup and cheer our team on. It is actually enjoyable when only watched every 2 years. Not all of the girls on the team are raging leftist fags like Rapinoe.

And I'm sure some of them are terrified to say anything remotely non-left for fear of being labeled a racist nazi by the rabid left. The radical left will shout down anyone that they don't agree with and if that doesn't work then they are labeled nazi's and racists.

So I'll continue cheering for our girls in soccer, and the left can go burn in hell.
7/10/19 11:46 PM
2/24/07
walbjj - 

I agree with this. I feel standing with hands behind back, or with a bowed head is equally respectful.

Now this tard is using her platform to bitch non stop about trump, and equal rights, and women’s blah blah etc...just saw she was on Anderson cooper with a personal message to trump about women’s soccer pay. Why didn’t she specifically call out Obama 4 years ago when they won the World Cup? Why did she sign her contract? She has to understand no one watches their games, which means little revenue, so paying them high isn’t realistic.
7/10/19 11:51 PM
2/24/07
CavemanDave - 

Womens soccer is a joke.

This angry militant lesbian activists main purpose is being an exemplar of the modern left in the US.

I dont fault people for not being joiners, or those who dont want to get the pompoms out for government....But are you just against government in general...no?   

Ok you just hate America.  You just hate white people from the middle of the country.  You just hate western society generally.  You just generally hate.

I think it’s funny how I have libtard leftists on Facebook sharing her story and supporting equal pay for the women’s team....

And I guarantee not one of them will purchase a ticket and attend a game next year, buy a jersey, or support the team in any other way. Maybe if the looney left stepped up women’s soccer could get more than $3k paying spectators a game, FOR ALL 9 TEAMS lol
7/10/19 11:59 PM
8/31/10

She looks like she could be David Hogg's Mom.

7/11/19 12:54 AM
1/1/01
PatK -

Is she really going to make millions in endorsements?

She's someone who's name pops up every four years for a couple of weeks.

And she's not hot.

If she wouldn't be rambling on against Trump, no one outside those following the World Cup would have a clue who she is.

She's on the downside of her career. I can't see her making the 10s of millions people are saying.

Other than Mia Hamm, I can't think of any female soccer player that has any sort of lasting fame outside of soccer or the World Cup

hope solos anus

7/11/19 1:13 AM
3/6/07

You Trumpers get more stupid by the day. 

7/11/19 1:30 AM
8/31/10

I think the bigger question is where did the big black secret services security dude in the upper left corner get that glorious golden pump sandal to go with his knicker one legged slack bottoms? He truly is a breaking new ground as a trend setter in the security field.

Or is he squishing his side piece in the corner? "Oh sheeit, they're early. Hurry, get behind me and stay still!"

7/11/19 1:38 AM
12/6/16
CavemanDave -

Womens soccer is a joke.

Yep.

And feminism has been taken over by this as well.  Some more rational feminists try to point out what's wrong:

7/11/19 1:47 AM
11/9/17

Anyone with any real world experience laughs at this childish stupidity. These idiots have no clue what true oppression is, they have absolutely no conception because they have been born and raised in a cou try with such freedom they sit around and come up with so called problems then turn around and hate the very country that gave them everything they cold ever dream of.

Bitch, live in Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE and experience some real shit. Stupid cunt! 

7/11/19 1:54 AM
6/20/13

She has emerged as a huge player in the DNC.

They will be clinging to her for ideas. She may end up deciding who wins the DNC primary.

7/11/19 3:19 AM
11/1/06
PelosiesPanties -

Anyone with any real world experience laughs at this childish stupidity. These idiots have no clue what true oppression is, they have absolutely no conception because they have been born and raised in a cou try with such freedom they sit around and come up with so called problems then turn around and hate the very country that gave them everything they cold ever dream of.

Bitch, live in Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE and experience some real shit. Stupid cunt! 

Exactly. No one should ever try to improve anything ever, because there is always some place worse.

Edited: 7/11/19 3:33 AM
12/6/16
LoveToChoke -
PelosiesPanties -

Exactly. No one should ever try to improve anything ever, because there is always some place worse.

Do you honestly think that's what he is saying?

Or do you think it might have something to do with a person who earns a good amount of money playing a sport complaining about a perceived opression...when it's not opression, it's just that she doesn't understand economics and as a result she blames opression.

I mean it's also a pretty common thing to point out when people have disconnects regarding topics they're speaking about.... pointing that out doesn't mean that the person doing the criticism is against progress.

But you knew all that (I hope) and instead wanted to make some snarky remark that in the end didn't make any sense.

7/11/19 3:43 AM
9/12/05
LoveToChoke - 
PelosiesPanties -

Shut up and go back to sitting in the corner. Nobody told you to speak.
7/11/19 4:09 AM
10/22/14

I don't see anything wrong with it, she just doesn't care about the anthem. Getting mad about it is like getting mad at atheist not wanting part of a religious tradition . 

7/11/19 5:03 AM
11/1/06
CharlesMartel - 
LoveToChoke -
PelosiesPanties -

Do you honestly think that's what he is saying?

Or do you think it might have something to do with a person who earns a good amount of money playing a sport complaining about a perceived opression...when it's not opression, it's just that she doesn't understand economics and as a result she blames opression.

I mean it's also a pretty common thing to point out when people have disconnects regarding topics they're speaking about.... pointing that out doesn't mean that the person doing the criticism is against progress.

But you knew all that (I hope) and instead wanted to make some snarky remark that in the end didn't make any sense.

Where is the economics in being able to fire someone because of their sexuality? Or when the U.S. government stops gay couples brining their adopted children into the country? Are these things not a form of oppression?
7/11/19 5:07 AM
11/1/06
bjjclimbing - 

I don't see anything wrong with it, she just doesn't care about the anthem. Getting mad about it is like getting mad at atheist not wanting part of a religious tradition . 

Exactly. People on here love to talk about their first amendment rights, but apparently if a sports person, actor, etc. uses their 1st amendment right then they should shut the hell up.
7/11/19 5:18 AM
1/1/01
Zeekman -

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

I really know nothing about her, what stuff has she done?

Im assuming more than running around and kicking a ball?