OtherGround Forums Megan Rapinoe Is a Despicable Smug Twat!

7/11/19 5:20 AM
1/1/01
bjjclimbing -

I don't see anything wrong with it, she just doesn't care about the anthem. Getting mad about it is like getting mad at atheist not wanting part of a religious tradition . 

If everyone who hates she did that just ignored it then it would all stop. Those who hate it are giving it the power and making it a thing, in my opinion. 

7/11/19 5:35 AM
5/13/17
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

for all you know the OP could be a police officer or a paramedic in RL, to me that is worth more to society than being the best female soccer player

Hes not. Im fact, he's a fucking loser

He's a pushing fifty insurance salesman who refused to pay income tax.  Basically he's an America hating mooch with nothing positive in his life and refuses to contribute to our society.

How do I know this?

Because he has said it many times.

many times in the last 8 weeks youve been a member here?

no wait, youre a retard who is so insecure and so desperate for validation that you create multiple accounts on an internet forum to feel better about yourself

and you call other people losers

get a grip and get a life.  Seriously 

Funny how people don’t realize how obvious that move is.

7/11/19 6:09 AM
12/19/18
BIGWHITESEXY -

ALLOWING WOMEN TO VOTE WAS HANDS DOWN THE WORST DECISION AMERICA HAS EVER MADE. 

Good post - 10/10

would read again 

7/11/19 6:24 AM
12/26/05
Braf Zachland -
Zeekman -

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

I really know nothing about her, what stuff has she done?

Im assuming more than running around and kicking a ball?

You know everything about her.

Its THAT person.  It's the person we are all fucking sick of and wish would just shoo the fuck off, but the dying media institutions just cant stop sticking dildos up their ass over these kinds of people.

Yea we get it.

You hate America. 

You hate the flag.

Men are bad. 

The world is a patriarchy. 

Straight people are mean. 

You hate the middle of America.

And of course white people are racist, and awful.

We got it.

It's the same person over and over.

Shoo.

7/11/19 6:39 AM
12/28/14
Viper has the Lead -

You've found the cure for excessive masturbation. I don't think I'll ever get a boner again after seeing this.

7/11/19 6:39 AM
10/11/18
SopranosQuoteGuy - 
LieDetector -

Trump has to be so jealous of Rapinoe. She's a real world-class athlete and he's stuck winning fake club championships and cheating at golf. 

Hes an egomaniac (we can all agree on this no matter what side you fall on) and the most powerful person on the planet.

Thats gotta be the ultimate ego boost so Im guessing hes not jealous of her in the least.

People who claim to hate him can't go a minute without mentioning him [especially in the media]. She'll sink back into obscurity now that the World Cup is over.

Yeah. He's jealous of a person nobody will remember in a week or two.
7/11/19 7:23 AM
1/1/01
CavemanDave -
Braf Zachland -
Zeekman -

Its THAT person.  It's the person we are all fucking sick of and wish would just shoo the fuck off, but the dying media institutions just cant stop sticking dildos up their ass over these kinds of people.

Yea we get it.

You hate America. 

You hate the flag.

Men are bad. 

We got it.

Shoo.

So just soccer? I did that in second grade, there were other second graders who could run and kick better than myself, she's in that catagory, she can run and kick better than i.  

Shit, NOW i am intrigued and wish to subscribe to her newsletter for all of her thoughts. 

7/11/19 7:55 AM
12/28/14
CavemanDave -
Braf Zachland -
Zeekman -

Yea we get it.

You hate America. 

You hate the flag.

Men are bad. 

We got it.

Shoo.

Exactly

7/11/19 7:56 AM
3/27/03
DropKick Joe -
Surgeon308 -
jimmy23 -

Good for her

You’re so edgy bro. 

He does this every time and you guys fall for it every time. 

Yea he really got him... what a victory in life 

7/11/19 8:02 AM
3/27/03
TexDeuce -

I like 

7/11/19 2:41 PM
9/13/08
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

for all you know the OP could be a police officer or a paramedic in RL, to me that is worth more to society than being the best female soccer player

He's a pushing fifty insurance salesman who refused to pay income tax.  Basically he's an America hating mooch with nothing positive in his life and refuses to contribute to our society.

How do I know this?

no wait, youre a retard who is so insecure and so desperate for validation that you create multiple accounts on an internet forum to feel better about yourself

Oh look, the OGs most emotional canadian is triggered again

You're a latent homosexual, and lack sufficient intelligence and fine motor skills to wipe your own ass.

I'm not mad or upset about it, I just want you to know that I know.

Oh you're definitely upset.

But are you too upset to remember a time when you came across as better than the avg homophobic redneck of loser?

Oh well, jist another loser who couldn't do better than a shitty regional college 

Oh well, guess you've descended into total scum.

Seems you are a little more upset than me. It's okay that you are can't clean yourself properly. I am not here to judge. Again, just want you to know that I know.

Don't be so sensitive.

BTW, whats wrong with shitty regional colleges? Kinda snooty on your part to label all of those folks, don't you think? While they aren't exactly Evergreen State, they ain't so bad.
7/11/19 2:53 PM
5/16/19
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

You're a latent homosexual, and lack sufficient intelligence and fine motor skills to wipe your own ass.

But are you too upset to remember a time when you came across as better than the avg homophobic redneck of loser?

Oh well, jist another loser who couldn't do better than a shitty regional college 

Seems you are a little more upset than me. It's okay that you are can't clean yourself properly. I am not here to judge. Again, just want you to know that I know.

Don't be so sensitive.

BTW, whats wrong with shitty regional colleges? Kinda snooty on your part to label all of those folks, don't you think? While they aren't exactly Evergreen State, they ain't so bad.

Negative.

You literally had nothing to say other than to announce to the world that for some reason you have a problem with gay people. Nothing on topic, just an emotional outburst. That's how everyone knows you were upset. 

Why you would shame yourself like that is beyond me, but then again, I was smart enough to go to a good college, and have a hard time putting myself in the head space of a person who can't cut the mustard.

7/11/19 4:10 PM
3/18/02

why didnt college teach you not to be an insecure little twat that feels the need to hide behind multiple screen names? 

7/11/19 4:32 PM
9/13/08
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

Don't be so sensitive.

Negative.

You literally had nothing to say other than to announce to the world that for some reason you have a problem with gay people. Nothing on topic, just an emotional outburst. That's how everyone knows you were upset. 

Why you would shame yourself like that is beyond me, but then again, I was smart enough to go to a good college, and have a hard time putting myself in the head space of a person who can't cut the mustard.

Got it. You are upset. I don't have a problem with any race, gender/ethnicity, orientation. You seem to, given you won't freely admit what you/it are.
7/11/19 4:37 PM
5/16/19
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

Don't be so sensitive.

Negative.

Got it. You are upset. I don't have a problem with any race, gender/ethnicity, orientation. You seem to, given you won't freely admit what you/it are.

You stated very clearly that you think  calling someone a homosexual is an insult.  

I almost feel bad that I got so under your skin that you revealed that bigoted part of your personality, but not really.

7/11/19 4:40 PM
9/13/08
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

Don't be so sensitive.

Negative.

You stated very clearly that you think  calling someone a homosexual is an insult.  

I almost feel bad that I got so under your skin that you revealed that bigoted part of your personality, but not really.

Point to where I used it as an insult, please?
7/11/19 4:40 PM
9/13/08
Do you know what the term "latent" means?
7/11/19 4:45 PM
5/16/19
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

Don't be so sensitive.

Negative.

My dude, you said I was gay because Rapinoe upset you, and then I rubbed your little upset face in it, which made you ever more emotional, and now you regret lashing out and revealing your homophobia, but playing dumb (or maybe you're not playing Juco Johnny) isn't going to extrict you from the mess you've made.

7/11/19 4:46 PM
5/16/19
Billco - Do you know what the term "latent" means?

I post the OG, nothing latent about anyone's sexuality here.

7/11/19 4:56 PM
9/13/08
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

Don't be so sensitive.

Negative.

My dude, you said I was gay because Rapinoe upset you, and then I rubbed your little upset face in it, which made you ever more emotional, and now you regret lashing out and revealing your homophobia, but playing dumb (or maybe you're not playing Juco Johnny) isn't going to extrict you from the mess you've made.

You are entitled to interpret what I said in any manner in which you see fit.

It's okay if you don't understand that latency often leads to feelings of anger and inadequacy. Simply wanted you to know that there is nothing wrong with it.

As for fine motor skills, if you have a disability, and that is why, I apologize for being insensitive. Again, God/nature makes us all different. It's important that you embrace what makes you whatever you are. If you don't embrace it, how will anyone else?
7/11/19 5:07 PM
5/16/19
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
Billco -
Viper has the Lead - 
BigEyedFish -
Viper has the Lead - 
iamarealamerican -
Zeekman -

How do I know this?

Don't be so sensitive.

Negative.

You are entitled to interpret what I said in any manner in which you see fit.

It's okay if you don't understand that latency often leads to feelings of anger and inadequacy. Simply wanted you to know that there is nothing wrong with it.

As for fine motor skills, if you have a disability, and that is why, I apologize for being insensitive. Again, God/nature makes us all different. It's important that you embrace what makes you whatever you are. If you don't embrace it, how will anyone else?

And you're entitled to be a homophobic bigot. 

Course, we both know that there's something wrong with that, and by extension, something wrong with you.  

7/11/19 5:10 PM
10/31/10
Altofsky -

Another Trump campaigner. And she doesn't even realize it lol.

Amen.

Everytime I see one of this imbeciles 

makes me smile 

7/11/19 5:17 PM
9/13/08
Viper has the Lead -
Billco - Do you know what the term "latent" means?

I post the OG, nothing latent about anyone's sexuality here.

Not sure what you mean. Is there a word missing in that response, or is English your second language? 

It doesn’t make much sense, what you are saying. 

7/11/19 5:25 PM
9/7/11

I’m definitely not a fan of hers, and I love Trump lol. However, I’m getting a kick out of her fucking with the Republicans because I would be shoving it right back to the Democrats if I was in her position. As my friends say “Joe, you’re the best person to beat, and you’re the worst person to lose to”. Because when I win, I rub it in for years. Fuck em

Edited: 7/11/19 5:54 PM
8/31/10
sgotwalks -

I think the bigger question is where did the big black secret services security dude in the upper left corner get that glorious golden pump sandal to go with his knicker one legged slack bottoms? He truly is a breaking new ground as a trend setter in the security field.

Or is he squishing his side piece in the corner? "Oh sheeit, they're early. Hurry, get behind me and stay still!"

Oh COME ON? Golden sandal'd security dude.