OtherGround Forums Megan Rapinoe Is a Despicable Smug Twat!

7/11/19 6:13 PM
4/6/09

7/11/19 6:19 PM
12/24/10
Zeekman -

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

Ok faggot what has she achieved that is so great? She beat sub par competition in a sport that the world majority can give two fucks about. She isn’t too bright and I bet she isn’t that wealthy-  but please carry on. 

7/11/19 6:30 PM
8/31/18
phatcat -
Zeekman -

Lol that “smug twat” has achieved more than you could dream dumbass. Oh wait, you have made threads on an internet site. Wow, you must be so proud. Congrats on such a YUGE accomplishment.

Ok faggot what has she achieved that is so great? She beat sub par competition in a sport that the world majority can give two fucks about. She isn’t too bright and I bet she isn’t that wealthy-  but please carry on. 

You know we're on an mma board right?

7/11/19 10:05 PM
11/11/13

Looks like we gotta get the U15 boys from Dallas to humble these gals again.

7/11/19 10:10 PM
11/11/13

These ladies won "Best Team" last night at the Espy's.

Imagine winning best team and asking for equal pay, when a bunch of 14 year old boys absolutely destroyed them.

7/11/19 10:37 PM
4/12/11
Wally Saves -

True. My five year old doesn't lift a finger around the house.

7/11/19 10:49 PM
7/7/10

7/11/19 10:54 PM
2/2/12

We dont live in Fascist Germany so she can do what she wants and be proud of it. Faggots saying otherwise need to spend some time in the service.

7/11/19 11:01 PM
7/22/15

I like her, and I would fuck her right after her girlfriend finishes with her.

7/12/19 6:48 AM
5/9/06

file this under who gives a shit

7/12/19 7:23 AM
8/18/09
lol at OP. If you ever need to know how much of a snowflake OP is just look at how mad he is at a woman soccer player. You can't make this up. He is outraged by a female soccer player. Oh, the humanity! lolAnd I guess don't pay any attention to all the pics of Trump also not standing with his hand over his heart. What a fucking sheep.
7/12/19 8:56 AM
11/9/10

She said in an interview with Rachel Maddow that if people want to support them in their fight for equal pay that they should go to their games and buy tickets and merchandise and took the opportunity to mention there is a 9 team professional league NWSL that they can also support. 

So in short they aren't making as much because they don't draw as many people. If you want them to make more support them. So she just made the case against their cries. 

7/12/19 9:02 AM
8/1/13
Stea1th -

OMG

7/12/19 9:03 AM
8/1/13
My cat is cuter than your cat - lol at OP. If you ever need to know how much of a snowflake OP is just look at how mad he is at a woman soccer player. You can't make this up. He is outraged by a female soccer player. Oh, the humanity! lolAnd I guess don't pay any attention to all the pics of Trump also not standing with his hand over his heart. What a fucking sheep.

Aren't you going to run to Kirik and try to get the thread moved?

LOL!

Edited: 7/12/19 9:10 AM
5/9/06
VinegarStrokes - 

She said in an interview with Rachel Maddow that if people want to support them in their fight for equal pay that they should go to their games and buy tickets and merchandise and took the opportunity to mention there is a 9 team professional league NWSL that they can also support. 

So in short they aren't making as much because they don't draw as many people. If you want them to make more support them. So she just made the case against their cries. 

She also has said in previous interviews "We bring in more revenue, we have higher ratings" (than the men's team).  There may be a small amount of truth to that, comparing their domestic world cup broadcasts vs the recent men's CONCACAF games.  But i find it very hard to believe the women's domestic world cup tv ratings are higher than the mens world cup tv ratings.  Maybe they are, but that seems very suspicious.  She's for damn sure wrong if she's comparing women's world cup ratings to men's world cup ratings overall, in general.  The men's world cup tournament is one of the largest sporting events in the world.  The amount of money it brings in worldwide is not even close to comparable.

Edited: 7/12/19 9:32 AM
8/18/09
camicom -
My cat is cuter than your cat - lol at OP. If you ever need to know how much of a snowflake OP is just look at how mad he is at a woman soccer player. You can't make this up. He is outraged by a female soccer player. Oh, the humanity! lolAnd I guess don't pay any attention to all the pics of Trump also not standing with his hand over his heart. What a fucking sheep.

LOL!

You're confusing "me" with the vast majority of the forum.

And like always, just try to deflect from how pitiful you are. Seriously, isn't embarrassing to get this upset by a female soccer player? You are the emotional equivalent of a girl getting her first period. (assuming that first period was blindly loyal to nonsense and couldn't fact check to save its life)

7/12/19 9:41 AM
8/1/13
My cat is cuter than your cat -
camicom -

LOL!

You're confusing "me" with the vast majority of the forum.

And like always, just try to deflect from how pitiful you are. Seriously, isn't embarrassing to get this upset by a female soccer player? You are the emotional equivalent of a girl getting her first period. (assuming that first period was blindly loyal to nonsense and couldn't fact check to save its life)

If by you posting thousands of times in NC's thread, you mean the vast majority of the forum, then maybe your right. Reality says something completely different. This was easily put to bed by this thread, which says something completely different, by a WIDE majority.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Petition-to-Keep-Politics-in-the-OG:2776661-1

Remember, this isn't the MSM, Twitter, or some other biased forum where you can make things up and not be called out on it.

7/12/19 9:47 AM
3/27/03

400 lb esse I work with: who do you support in women’s world cup

me: anyone but America 

400: why?

me: because she’s a leftist and I’m a right winger 

400: but don’t you need the left wing and the right wing working together to fly straight?

me: it doesn’t work like that

The End 

7/12/19 9:50 AM
7/5/13
jacktripper -

400 lb esse I work with: who do you support in women’s world cup

me: anyone but America 

400: why?

me: because she’s a leftist and I’m a right winger 

400: but don’t you need the left wing and the right wing working together to fly straight?

me: it doesn’t work like that

The End 

What?

7/12/19 10:44 AM
9/16/02
SillyGoose -

Imagine people doing this right after 9/11...

right after 9/11 everybody was cheering the first responders, wonder what happened to them...

7/12/19 10:46 AM
9/16/02
camicom -
daxfactor -

Waah!! She won’t put her hand on her heart like lord furor trump says! Waah! 

For a member of the public at a sporting event, not required. When you are representing your country, REQUIRED!

yeah she is a fucking traitor of year great nation and trump your great leader!

7/12/19 10:50 AM
10/15/13
Sebastiaan -
camicom -
daxfactor -

For a member of the public at a sporting event, not required. When you are representing your country, REQUIRED!

Image result for what'd you say gif

But seriously....what the fuck are you trying to say?

7/12/19 10:53 AM
3/14/08

Lmao, if she would’ve said even something remotely close to her suggesting to her being a tiny bit of a fan of Trumps, every single one of you would be praising her and women Jesus of soccer lmao. 

7/12/19 10:56 AM
8/1/13
Sebastiaan -
camicom -
daxfactor -

7/12/19 11:07 AM
7/5/13

I’m just thankful I live in a country where she doesn’t get shot for doing that. I don’t agree at all with what she’s doing, but at least you don’t have Stalin type shit happening.