OtherGround Forums Megan Rapinoe Is a Despicable Smug Twat!

7/12/19 11:17 AM
8/18/09
camicom -
My cat is cuter than your cat -
camicom -
My cat is cuter than your cat - lol at OP. If you ever need to know how much of a snowflake OP is just look at how mad he is at a woman soccer player. You can't make this up. He is outraged by a female soccer player. Oh, the humanity! lolAnd I guess don't pay any attention to all the pics of Trump also not standing with his hand over his heart. What a fucking sheep.

Aren't you going to run to Kirik and try to get the thread moved?

LOL!

You're confusing "me" with the vast majority of the forum.

And like always, just try to deflect from how pitiful you are. Seriously, isn't embarrassing to get this upset by a female soccer player? You are the emotional equivalent of a girl getting her first period. (assuming that first period was blindly loyal to nonsense and couldn't fact check to save its life)

If by you posting thousands of times in NC's thread, you mean the vast majority of the forum, then maybe your right. Reality says something completely different. This was easily put to bed by this thread, which says something completely different, by a WIDE majority.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Petition-to-Keep-Politics-in-the-OG:2776661-1

Remember, this isn't the MSM, Twitter, or some other biased forum where you can make things up and not be called out on it.

lol, you live in a very sad echo chamber. Honestly, I feel bad for guys like you. The false reality you and those like you have built for yourself is going to come crashin down someday and you aren't going to know how to function in the real world.

7/16/19 11:06 PM
6/20/13
JessDogg -

Lmao, if she would’ve said even something remotely close to her suggesting to her being a tiny bit of a fan of Trumps, every single one of you would be praising her and women Jesus of soccer lmao. 

True.. people would even start watching it. 

7/16/19 11:22 PM
2/2/12
camicom -
My cat is cuter than your cat - lol at OP. If you ever need to know how much of a snowflake OP is just look at how mad he is at a woman soccer player. You can't make this up. He is outraged by a female soccer player. Oh, the humanity! lolAnd I guess don't pay any attention to all the pics of Trump also not standing with his hand over his heart. What a fucking sheep.

LOL!

Posting a vote where %99 of the forum did NOT participate in ....laughable.

The vast majority of the forum could give a shit about posting. Much like the real election, dumb fucks with no life like you don't mean a thing. Its the moderates and independents that really matter, something you haven't grasped. Constantly spamming the same people is like a fuckin hamster spinning the wheel. 

In my best Patrice O'neal voice "you fucking.. nothing"

7/17/19 1:28 AM
1/1/01
ttt
7/17/19 1:51 AM
3/7/03

7/17/19 1:53 AM
3/7/03

Our youth look to you Meagan to be an example, unfortunately you’ve taken a good thing and made it all about your personal agenda and narcissism 

7/17/19 2:03 AM
7/10/03

Has anyone seen her bikini pics? Helluva body for a carpet muncher

7/17/19 2:58 AM
11/1/06

What's the big deal with holding your hand over your heart? Seems like virtue signaling - the very same thing the Trumptards accuse liberals of doing. Their hypocrisy is not a surprise.

7/17/19 7:10 AM
3/27/03
LoveToChoke -

What's the big deal with holding your hand over your heart? Seems like virtue signaling - the very same thing the Trumptards accuse liberals of doing. Their hypocrisy is not a surprise.

Hi Meg

7/17/19 7:24 AM
8/18/09
LoveToChoke -

Not sure. OG sheep had no problem with Trump when he stood without his hand over his heart. But a woman soccer player does it and they lose their shit. Seems like a huge double standard but I'm sure they have a really good reason for it.
7/17/19 7:28 AM
10/16/07
LoveToChoke -

Not sure. OG sheep had no problem with Trump when he stood without his hand over his heart. But a woman soccer player does it and they lose their shit. Seems like a huge double standard but I'm sure they have a really good reason for it.

Because we know WHY they are doing it.   People don’t like her getting all the best opportunities a country can provide, be its representative on an international stage and then complaining constantly about how that country is treating her terribly, and is an awful country....in front of many countries whose current state of affairs would be much much worse for her.

7/17/19 8:39 AM
5/9/06

boom!
7/17/19 8:40 AM
5/9/06
Acestanley -

Meant to quote you when posting the pic. You did not lie

7/17/19 8:42 AM
10/15/13
Morgz -
Acestanley -

Meant to quote you when posting the pic. You did not lie

Carpet muncher? More like linoleum squeegee

7/17/19 8:44 AM
8/1/13
greasegun -
camicom -

LOL!

Posting a vote where %99 of the forum did NOT participate in ....laughable.

The vast majority of the forum could give a shit about posting. Much like the real election, dumb fucks with no life like you don't mean a thing. Its the moderates and independents that really matter, something you haven't grasped. Constantly spamming the same people is like a fuckin hamster spinning the wheel. 

In my best Patrice O'neal voice "you fucking.. nothing"

Are you defending your 2nd screen name or White Knighting? Either way, its very sad!

7/17/19 8:46 AM
8/18/09
sacredhate -
LoveToChoke -

Because we know WHY they are doing it.   People don’t like her getting all the best opportunities a country can provide, be its representative on an international stage and then complaining constantly about how that country is treating her terribly, and is an awful country....in front of many countries whose current state of affairs would be much much worse for her.

So just not caring enough (why Trump did it) is better than doing so as a form of protest (why Rapinoe did it)? That's really your argument?

7/17/19 9:24 AM
6/10/08

she is standing up for the 1.8 billion gays a day that are slaughtered in an intolerant America.