OtherGround Forums Men living life in QUIET DESPERATION

30 days ago
12/4/18

It’s funny that Joe has to explain to this twat that most men are living in desperation having jobs and commitments they hate. being stuck in an inescapable position because of bills. Then she says “like financial bills”? She’s seems puzzled by the concept.

30 days ago
7/4/09

Me IRL

30 days ago
11/11/12

lol

30 days ago
3/26/13

He's not wrong.  The trappings of modern domestic life definitely have an adverse effect on the collective male psyche.

30 days ago
12/4/18

I think the government should at the very least cover housing for everybody in America who works a full time job. I don’t know how that would work but it would take an enormous financial strain off people. 

30 days ago
10/31/05
Your CAPITALIZING schtick has already been done better in the past. TRY AGAIN
30 days ago
1/1/01
Interesting clip. Getting to that point of just having a stable life with a job and a family is what many people aim for. Add in a nice house, nice cars, fun vacations, even better. Happy times. The American Dream.

If you get to that point and still feel like your life sucks, then you fucked up. You worked a shit job for too long cause it was safe, you married a woman that you shouldn't have cause you're afraid of being alone, you let your health slip away, gave up things you enjoyed. Got too much debt now to do anything else but work your shit job. The world has you by the balls and all you can do is hope it keeps a somewhat gentle grip until you die.

Yup, sounds like quiet desperation.
30 days ago
4/18/06
God Of Thunder -

I think the government should at the very least cover housing for everybody in America who works a full time job. I don’t know how that would work but it would take an enormous financial strain off people. 

Yeah they should just tax everyone into prosperity

30 days ago
8/26/18
Surgeon308 -
God Of Thunder -

Maybe they could just take all my money and allow me to live in a more communal environment where they would take care of everything including my thoughts.

29 days ago
1/1/01
There is not a day that goes by that I don’t count my blessings. Am I completely happy? No. But I have lot more things to be happy about than sad. It is such a waste of time to have pity party every day.
29 days ago
6/30/07

We had to read that poem in 9th grade. Set the course of my life.

29 days ago
1/9/02

i honestly feel that your average american isn't any happier than some poor farmer in Thailand or costa rica

lots of ppl around the world are happier than we are

the breakdown of the family is the biggest contributer to that and that mostly has to do with the poor quality of american women and chasing materialism which causes you to lose touch with your family, both extended and nuclear.

29 days ago
6/3/03

Who’s the chick? 

29 days ago
1/1/01

And this is why you don't get married and have kids.

29 days ago
3/21/12
gregbrady - 

i honestly feel that your average american isn't any happier than some poor farmer in Thailand or costa rica

lots of ppl around the world are happier than we are

the breakdown of the family is the biggest contributer to that and that mostly has to do with the poor quality of american women and chasing materialism which causes you to lose touch with your family, both extended and nuclear.

The message that stable lifelong relationships is the key to a happy life is not good for corporations.
29 days ago
4/27/18

Financial freedom is the first step all must take to escape the trap.

and the only way to do that for most is to be self employed and live below your means.

29 days ago
1/1/01

I can't stand people who talk like late night AM radio DJs. Put some emotion into your communication 

29 days ago
5/18/10
God Of Thunder - 

Yes the US government should confiscate and redistribute the 35 trillion dollar real estate market.

Don't vote. Please.
29 days ago
4/25/11
God Of Thunder -

Or don't buy a house

29 days ago
2/5/05

People also lack peronsality, creativity, and don’t develop themselves. Lack of identity makes things very confusing. 

29 days ago
1/1/01

Contentment is a great attribute to have in life

29 days ago
12/17/02
God Of Thunder -

Yeah,Feel the Bern......

Government=Taxpayers......

29 days ago
11/10/18
bullybull -
Surgeon308 -
God Of Thunder -

Maybe they could just take all my money and allow me to live in a more communal environment where they would take care of everything including my thoughts.

Lol exactly 

29 days ago
7/15/17

That lady looks like a spoiled clueless retard 

29 days ago
4/25/13
God Of Thunder -

"it would take an enormous financial strain off people"

By raising the taxes of every single American by a huge amount. All this "free" stuff does have to be paid mainly by raising the taxes of everyone. It is like "free" college, well that is just raising the taxes of all americans by a large deal.