OtherGround Forums Metamucil two-week challenge

7 days ago
4/11/14

Do you ever feel sluggish and weighed down by your digestive system? Do you ever worry about when the 'last time' was? Are you looking for a way to become more regular or relieve occasional constipation?

IF SO, THE METAMUCIL TWO-WEEK CHALLENGE IS FOR YOU!

After just two weeks of daily use the gentle psyllium husk fiber in Metamucil will trap and remove the waste that is weighing you down*, leaving you feeling lighter and more energetic**.

https://www.metamucil.com/en-us/the-two-week-challenge-easiest-way-to-stay-regular-and-avoid

Who's in?

7 days ago
11/21/19

I use it every day. It's magic.

7 days ago
4/11/14
Revenants - 

Everyday, really?

Are you generally a healthy eater?
7 days ago
11/21/19
tiny pecker -
Revenants - 

Everyday, really?

Are you generally a healthy eater?

1 glass a day = shit like a champ every day. Why would you just want to "clean yourself out" for only two weeks?

7 days ago
5/1/14

I shit like a champ every day as it is. How much more would I poop with Metamucil?

7 days ago
11/21/19
Thrill Hammer -

I shit like a champ every day as it is. How much more would I poop with Metamucil?

Probably the same with no wiping needed. 

7 days ago
5/1/14
Revenants -
Thrill Hammer -

Hmm. Nice. Will look in to this.

7 days ago
4/1/10

I love meta and feel great when I supplement with it.

I am regular anyways, and try to maintain the healthiest diet I can, but we all falter. I also do a lot of cardio, and when my hydration gets low it has an impact on my digestive tract. Meta helps with hydration, and also takes care of any minor digestive disturbances.

Meta is also fucking GOLD when you are hungover, or have a sour stomach.

Meta is the best.

7 days ago
10/8/12
Zned -

I love meta and feel great when I supplement with it.

I am regular anyways, and try to maintain the healthiest diet I can, but we all falter. I also do a lot of cardio, and when my hydration gets low it has an impact on my digestive tract. Meta helps with hydration, and also takes care of any minor digestive disturbances.

Meta is also fucking GOLD when you are hungover, or have a sour stomach.

Meta is the best.

I 2nd all of this

Except add a beard.

7 days ago
11/17/10

which metamucial do you experts reccomend?

7 days ago
4/1/10
In Limbo - 

The orange one.

Your ass will feel so clean you will forever be in a happy mood.

7 days ago
11/17/10
Zned -
In Limbo - 

The orange one.

will pick up a bottle today

i just recently learned that most, normal people usually have 1-2 wipers for each shit

when i take a shit, if i had to rely only on wiping (and not jumping in the shower for an ass shower like i do 97% of the time), it would be like wiping a permanent marker. neverending

i need to get on this metamucil stuff and get back to ahving 1-2 wipers

7 days ago
11/21/19
In Limbo -

I use the sugar free powder.

7 days ago
10/8/12
In Limbo -
Zned -
In Limbo - 

The orange one.

will pick up a bottle today

i just recently learned that most, normal people usually have 1-2 wipers for each shit

when i take a shit, if i had to rely only on wiping (and not jumping in the shower for an ass shower like i do 97% of the time), it would be like wiping a permanent marker. neverending

i need to get on this metamucil stuff and get back to ahving 1-2 wipers

Meta will change your life. Sometimes i feel like my 1 wipe is just a "check for damage" wipe as it usually comes back clean. It's amazing.

7 days ago
4/11/14
Revenants - 
Thrill Hammer -

No wiping is a game changer.
7 days ago
11/17/10

ok thanks guys

i need to get to no-little wiping stage

my ass needs this

going to pick up a bottle during ym lunch hour

7 days ago
7/23/19
In Limbo -

I prefer pure psyllium husk powder without all the extra junk and filler added to it.  I buy 12 lb. bags of this stuff:

7 days ago
10/31/19

I had a friend who'd use that everyday, he never had fiber in his diet plus shitty genes made backed up everyday like a Beijing highway. He swore by, and I rarely saw the guy buy toilet paper too.

7 days ago
9/1/06

Love me some Metamucil!  A glass everynight before bed and smooth duece every morning.

7 days ago
5/14/08

Is there any issue with multiple shits using Meta? Or is it always a one dump dose? 

7 days ago
8/14/18

Pics ?

7 days ago
8/1/07
Revenants - 
Thrill Hammer -

Pfft, who wipes anymore? A quick air dry and you are ready to rock
7 days ago
10/15/07
Revenants -
Thrill Hammer -

Who says we wipe now?

7 days ago
11/21/15
RedPillPhil -

I had a friend who'd use that everyday, he never had fiber in his diet plus shitty genes made backed up everyday like a Beijing highway. He swore by, and I rarely saw the guy buy toilet paper too.

Like he didn't have toilet paper in his bathroom or when you were with him he didn't purhase it?  

7 days ago
8/12/09

I'm afraid to try psyllium husk again. I heard of its greatness but when dealing with constipation I took some. Didn't shit. The next day I took some more. Didn't shit. On the 4th day I had diarrhea for about 14 hours. Did I do something wrong?