OtherGround Forums Metamucil two-week challenge

5 days ago
12/10/09

5 days ago
12/10/09
Basz -

I'll ask again. How many days do I need to take Metamucil until I get the amazing no wipe dumps? I currently use a bidet because I would go through entire roll of paper every time I took a dump. Unfortunately I can't take my bidet with me when I travel so no wipes sound amazing 

You've gotta get the Toto travel bidet. Has completely changed my hotel experience. 

Edited: 5 days ago
9/12/12

My routine is take 2 heaped tablespoons of raw psyllium (not the powdered form) when I get home from work. 

And 2 heaped tablespoons first thing in the morning. Every single day!

Also drink heaps of water daily. 

You will crap out EVERYTHING. 

5 days ago
1/12/07

I use inulin everyday , good fibre.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Petemann - 

I try to eat a lot of fibre rich foods like veggies and whole grains, but I still have problems pissing.  Like I have to push really hard just to get some gelatinous goop out of my urethra.  

Will metamucil help with my constipated piss?

Please see a doctor immediately...
5 days ago
6/26/12

This thread has inspired me to get some myself. Thanks for the tip!

5 days ago
5/3/01

if you know, you know

5 days ago
6/28/10
scrapdo -

you have to set reminders to buy something? How old are you? Might want to get that looked into.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Grendelplata - 
billyball2 - Does it work like a laxative that makes you shit "RIGHT FUCKING NOW", or does it just change the way your body makes the poop come out?

I had my daily shit at the office today and it was a fucking explosion.

TWELVE flushable wipes to clean myself off...

Jesus Christ 

Not my proudest day ever...
5 days ago
1/1/01
catchysignature - 
billyball2 - Does it work like a laxative that makes you shit "RIGHT FUCKING NOW", or does it just change the way your body makes the poop come out?

I had my daily shit at the office today and it was a fucking explosion.

TWELVE flushable wipes to clean myself off...

"Sewer workers hate him..."

Normally I'm opposed to the rampant usage of "flushable wipes" because they take so long to break down, but on days when I go to the office I ABSOLUTELY make sure I have them.

If I have an 'incident' while working at home I can jump immediately into the shower, but in the office I don't have that option.

5 days ago
1/1/01

After a month I lost weight and even felt stronger. Now I've been taking it for years

5 days ago
8/17/05
scrapdo -
Basz -

I'll ask again. How many days do I need to take Metamucil until I get the amazing no wipe dumps? I currently use a bidet because I would go through entire roll of paper every time I took a dump. Unfortunately I can't take my bidet with me when I travel so no wipes sound amazing 

You've gotta get the Toto travel bidet. Has completely changed my hotel experience. 

Is it tricky not to get shot on your hand? I've only used a bidet that I attached to my toilet 

4 days ago
12/10/09
Basz -
scrapdo -
Basz -

Is it tricky not to get shot on your hand? I've only used a bidet that I attached to my toilet 

Nah, it's pretty easy and a pretty good stream. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6vtqaSnk4?feature=oembed

Edited: 4 days ago
12/10/09

"BrckNoHitBk-

you have to set reminders to buy something? How old are you? Might want to get that looked into."

4 days ago
9/22/09

Im on day 3.  I had the craziest shit last night.  I feel like a champion today.

4 days ago
11/17/10

took my first dose last night

but I drank 3 10% beers and ate wings so I dont expect this first shit to be great

didnt have time to do my morning shit bc of the baby and had to run to work, so Ive been reverse shitting in my office all day

cant wait to shit when i get home

4 days ago
11/17/10

oh, an d1 thing i did notice is that I didnt feel nearly as groggy , or at all, after drinking 3 10% beers the night before like I usually do

i actually felt pretty well rested and hydrated when i woke up

4 days ago
11/5/09
In Limbo -

but I drank 3 10% beers and ate wings so I dont expect this first shit to be great

didnt have time to do my morning shit bc of the baby and had to run to work, so Ive been reverse shitting in my office all day

What the hell is reverse shitting

4 days ago
7/23/19
KeezyDoesIt -
In Limbo -

What the hell is reverse shitting

I'm gonna guess it's not as bad as reverse puking. 

4 days ago
10/16/07

Decided I wanted in....bought the orange flavoured powder and added a teaspoon to my chocolate protein post workout shake....tasted like one of the chocolate oranges you get at Christmas....which is to say...delicious.   Highly recommend.

will update on progress tomorrow.

4 days ago
3/14/04
sacredhate - 

Decided I wanted in....bought the orange flavoured powder and added a teaspoon to my chocolate protein post workout shake....tasted like one of the chocolate oranges you get at Christmas....which is to say...delicious.   Highly recommend.

will update on progress tomorrow.

I find it works better just mixed with water. Mix 8 to 16 ounces of water with one or two teaspoons. Do this daily and after a couple of days you'll be happier than ever!

It's not a laxative that will make you shit explosively, it just adds bulk to your turds and cleans you out.

If you happen to be constipated, just take a serving with every meal with plenty of water.
4 days ago
12/15/00

Just bought some...are most people taking 3 teaspoons a day? 

I am going to start slowly...I have tried it before and other fiber supplements and I always end up getting super bloated and constipated. 

4 days ago
3/14/04
ryanJ - 

I am going to start slowly...I have tried it before and other fiber supplements and I always end up getting super bloated and constipated. 

I'm only taking 1 teaspoon a day with 8 oz of water.
4 days ago
12/15/00
angryinch -
ryanJ - 

I'm only taking 1 teaspoon a day with 8 oz of water.

Good to know...I'll start with that. 

4 days ago
9/12/13

Just started as well. Didn't know you were suppose to ease into it. Started out two heaping spoons into 8oz of water twice yesterday and today.

Oh boy...