12/12/19 3:39 PM
1/11/19
Corn Pop -
Rattatt - 
Corn Pop -
Rattatt - 
Corn Pop -
btr740 - 

I don't see this as a "cancel culture" issue. Fuck all that shit. I just think he did not deserve another chance in the spotlight making millions. Go be a janitor somewhere after prison. The shitbag NFL allows fucks Kap like to shit all over cops, but puts this sick fuck back out there for people to try and rationalize torturing animals

Of course it is. He was reinstated over a decade ago. He went back to the nfl. It was over. 10 years ago. He played several 7 more years in the nfl after release from prison. And officially retired in 2017.

Yet last week is when a bunch of whiny babies decided they'd start to throw a fit on Facebook, screaming at the sky wanting him fired

The difference playing football (kept his mouth shut) and commentating (analytical opinion based)

Is there a reason you have a problem with people who have a problem about a man who tortured and killed dogs for sport?? 

Yes I have an issue with all you sjw whiny fags crying about everything these days, like how you want comedians fired for jokes in the 80's, people fired for dressing up as Michael Jordan for Halloween 20 years ago in "blackface," etc... you're nauseating. It's fake outrage. You don't really care. You just want to pretend you do so people that don't give a shit about you on your Facebook or forums think you're a good person. I'd love for some of you to show me a post from 7-10 years ago fighting the good fight against Vick. I'm guessing you all just started pretending to care about a week ago when Facebook reminded you to become outraged all of a sudden

And a shit ton more actually watch football than a legends coach on the pro bowl. You're 10 years late to start crying about this

First of all YOU have NO clue. You think you do, but you don't.

There is nothing fake about being pissed off about a guy who brutally killed and tortured animals. 

If if you like him so much go suck his dick you pathetic piece of shit.

#sobrave

You're pathetic 

12/12/19 4:33 PM
6/8/11
Rattatt -
Aaron Becker -
Rattatt -
Aaron Becker -

Why didn't they just shoot the loser dogs? I don't understand the brutally killing them

Your ignorance is nauseating.

maybe you have some more insight into the dog fighting world than I do you fucking dipshit.

Were they running this dog fighting in the city? Wouldn't the sounds of dogs barking and people cheering on this shit also make lots of noise?

No. I have no insight into dog fighting. 

What was nauseating about your comment was that you said why didn't they just shoot the dogs.. Sooo it was okay that they had this dog fighting ring as long as they put the dogs out of there misery quickly after they were ripped apart? 

Absolutely not ok but I don't get the finishing off the dog as brutally as they did. Shooting it in the head would have been a lot quicker and a favor to the dog after going through what had just happened to it.

12/12/19 5:01 PM
11/20/09
Corn Pop - 
D241 - 
Corn Pop - 
Rattatt - 
Corn Pop -
btr740 - 

I don't see this as a "cancel culture" issue. Fuck all that shit. I just think he did not deserve another chance in the spotlight making millions. Go be a janitor somewhere after prison. The shitbag NFL allows fucks Kap like to shit all over cops, but puts this sick fuck back out there for people to try and rationalize torturing animals

Of course it is. He was reinstated over a decade ago. He went back to the nfl. It was over. 10 years ago. He played several 7 more years in the nfl after release from prison. And officially retired in 2017.

Yet last week is when a bunch of whiny babies decided they'd start to throw a fit on Facebook, screaming at the sky wanting him fired

The difference playing football (kept his mouth shut) and commentating (analytical opinion based)

Is there a reason you have a problem with people who have a problem about a man who tortured and killed dogs for sport?? 

Yes I have an issue with all you sjw whiny fags crying about everything these days, like how you want comedians fired for jokes in the 80's, people fired for dressing up as Michael Jordan for Halloween 20 years ago in "blackface," etc... you're nauseating. It's fake outrage. You don't really care. You just want to pretend you do so people that don't give a shit about you on your Facebook or forums think you're a good person. I'd love for some of you to show me a post from 7-10 years ago fighting the good fight against Vick. I'm guessing you all just started pretending to care about a week ago when Facebook reminded you to become outraged all of a sudden

And a shit ton more actually watch football than a legends coach on the pro bowl. You're 10 years late to start crying about this

This post doesn't surprise me.  Your other account lilbrock2 you started out the same way.

Assuming all the petty issues and people who have those petty issues, are the same ones upset about this. 

You're wrong.  As the OP, I want to point out I love comedy and comedians, what happened to Louis CK is wrong and I also feel Sarah Silverman gets hated on too much.  I have a thread you probably missed, 58 of my favorite comedians.  I think you would be surprised at how many comedians I big up.  I don't shun comedians.  

If I did though, I don't think it would be on the same playing field as brutally killing and torturing animals.

I have no issues with blackface if the context was no racial undertones intended.  "If I could be like Mike" was the slogan for Nike in Jordan's era and myself, a average height white guy also wanted to be like Mike.  However if someone, for some petty reason WAS offended by blackface, I don't think that level of being offended is equal to someone's level of being offended of the torturing of dogs.

I'd be interested if you would catagorize what Vick did as being on the same level of a comedian telling a "too soon" joke or someone doing blackface as the same offensive as torturing and killing animals.

Like if you could rate a comedian telling an inappropriate joke, or someone doing blackface, or someone torturing and killing animals, how would you rate each act, with 1 being petty, 2 having some substance, 3 being downright wrong, would you rank all 3 as a 1?  Would you put torturing and killing of dogs as 3?

No I don't find them comparable, nor did I claim to. It's an analogy of today's cancel culture bullshit and what you're doing.

Let's recap.

2009- Vick was reinstated by the NFL and played for 8 more years

2011- Vick was re-signed by Nike and they sponsored him through 2019

2011: Signs a 6 year $100m contract. He's one of the highest paid players in the NFL

2017- He was hired by FOX as an analyst/broadcaster.

2018: Hired as the offensive coordinator for the AAF, a new professional league

2019: He is offered a position as a Pro Bowl Legends coach. So after all of the above, this is where you draw the line? This is what finally has you all so outraged you're signing petitions and whining online? That he's going to one of many coaches for a game that no one watches or gives a shit about?

LOL ya keep pretending that you care

Going forward I'm not going to entertain trying to communicate with you as you seem incapable of having a rational discussion without making snide and or rude comments.

The guy did disgusting things.  over a half a million people signed the petition in less than a week.  

I'll just make a counter argument that your coin has two sides, and any of us could easily ask where were you defending Vick and you won't have anything to say.  If it's not okay for so many of us to state our opinions why we are bothered by this, then it shouldn't be okay for you to be saying we shouldn't be bothered.  If you can have a different opinion, guess what?

12/12/19 5:14 PM
11/20/09

12/12/19 11:02 PM
3/29/13
D241 -
Corn Pop - 
D241 - 
Corn Pop - 
Rattatt - 
Corn Pop -
btr740 - 

This post doesn't surprise me.  Your other account lilbrock2 you started out the same way.

Assuming all the petty issues and people who have those petty issues, are the same ones upset about this. 

You're wrong.  As the OP, I want to point out I love comedy and comedians, what happened to Louis CK is wrong and I also feel Sarah Silverman gets hated on too much.  I have a thread you probably missed, 58 of my favorite comedians.  I think you would be surprised at how many comedians I big up.  I don't shun comedians.  

If I did though, I don't think it would be on the same playing field as brutally killing and torturing animals.

I have no issues with blackface if the context was no racial undertones intended.  "If I could be like Mike" was the slogan for Nike in Jordan's era and myself, a average height white guy also wanted to be like Mike.  However if someone, for some petty reason WAS offended by blackface, I don't think that level of being offended is equal to someone's level of being offended of the torturing of dogs.

I'd be interested if you would catagorize what Vick did as being on the same level of a comedian telling a "too soon" joke or someone doing blackface as the same offensive as torturing and killing animals.

Like if you could rate a comedian telling an inappropriate joke, or someone doing blackface, or someone torturing and killing animals, how would you rate each act, with 1 being petty, 2 having some substance, 3 being downright wrong, would you rank all 3 as a 1?  Would you put torturing and killing of dogs as 3?

No I don't find them comparable, nor did I claim to. It's an analogy of today's cancel culture bullshit and what you're doing.

Let's recap.

2011: Signs a 6 year $100m contract. He's one of the highest paid players in the NFL

2019: He is offered a position as a Pro Bowl Legends coach. So after all of the above, this is where you draw the line? This is what finally has you all so outraged you're signing petitions and whining online? That he's going to one of many coaches for a game that no one watches or gives a shit about?

Going forward I'm not going to entertain trying to communicate with you as you seem incapable of having a rational discussion without making snide and or rude comments.

The guy did disgusting things.  over a half a million people signed the petition in less than a week.  

I'll just make a counter argument that your coin has two sides, and any of us could easily ask where were you defending Vick and you won't have anything to say.  If it's not okay for so many of us to state our opinions why we are bothered by this, then it shouldn't be okay for you to be saying we shouldn't be bothered.  If you can have a different opinion, guess what?

500k out of 300 million isn't very impressive

12/12/19 11:44 PM
9/10/10

some peoples brains change alot with age its proven thought process and everything

maybe not to this extreme but looking back to you ever look at shit you said and did when you were younger and cringe

i think vick has changed drastically and isnt even remotely the person he was, maybe different people he hangs with or whatever, but the way he talks and acts is so dramatically diff from the falcons years.

12/13/19 3:17 AM
3/17/14
kyleburkle -

some peoples brains change alot with age its proven thought process and everything

maybe not to this extreme but looking back to you ever look at shit you said and did when you were younger and cringe

i think vick has changed drastically and isnt even remotely the person he was, maybe different people he hangs with or whatever, but the way he talks and acts is so dramatically diff from the falcons years.

Yes. It's almost like prison reformed him.

Weird how that happens sometimes. It's almost like that's ones of the main reasons why we process people though the justice system. 

12/13/19 3:32 AM
1/9/02
Rattatt -
gregbrady -
Fister -

If it was Labradors nobody on this forum would be defending him

nobody's defending him

i just think it should have been like a speeding ticket

what he did was not that big of a deal. all of this is pure opinion anyhow. I can really love my car and it doesn't mean you should go to jail for murder if you key it. jail should be reserved for ppl that hurt other ppl.

Are you seriously comparing vandalizing an inanimate object to torture and killing a living being?

You cannot be that devoid of human conscience, if you are, you are probably a psychopath..

"everyone that has a different opinion than me is a psychopath"

-rattatt

dont be ridiculous

most ppl dont give a shit about this

Edited: 12/13/19 8:57 AM
1/11/19
gregbrady -
Rattatt -
gregbrady -
Fister -

nobody's defending him

what he did was not that big of a deal. all of this is pure opinion anyhow. I can really love my car and it doesn't mean you should go to jail for murder if you key it. jail should be reserved for ppl that hurt other ppl.

Are you seriously comparing vandalizing an inanimate object to torture and killing a living being?

You cannot be that devoid of human conscience, if you are, you are probably a psychopath..

-rattatt

dont be ridiculous

Soooo you're devoid of human conscience AND an arrogant douche.. 

12/13/19 6:32 AM
3/12/15

I hate Michael Vick as a person and I'm loving Lamar Jackson right now. But let's be honest. Its way easier to be a running QB in today's league. If Michael Vick was in his prime today he would have had a much higher rushing record. And if Lamar Jackson was around during Vick's era he likely would've been switched to a receiver after his horrendous start because his style didn't have as much potential back then. This is like comparing modern NBA scoring stats to Michael Jordan who played in a much more physical era. If Jordan was around today he'd easily average 50 points a game.

Michael Vick is a terrible human being but he is still a legend and his record is still insane considering the era he was in.   

12/13/19 6:43 AM
3/12/15

Imagine prime Vick playing for the ravens today. 

12/13/19 8:46 AM
11/5/19
D241 - 
Corn Pop - 
D241 - 
Corn Pop - 
Rattatt - 
Corn Pop -
btr740 - 

Let's recap.

What in that message you quoted has you upset this time?

And yes 500,000 in a week. Wow. Over a million signed to have a gay Jesus Netflix show blocked in less than a day.

Vick posted a message last night on TNF, so he actually spoke and got air time. I'm guessing that really ruined your night, as long as people on Facebook told you to be upset.

By the way in the above timeline, you never listed exactly when you chose to start getting bothered. Was in 2007? 2011? 2017? Or let me guess....last week?
12/13/19 3:22 PM
11/20/09
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
D241 -
Corn Pop - 
D241 - 
Corn Pop - 
Rattatt - 
Corn Pop -
btr740 - 

Let's recap.

500k out of 300 million isn't very impressive

You assuming 300 million people saw the petition in one week and only 500k signed, is also very impressive :P

12/13/19 4:22 PM
10/31/07
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

Who gives a shit?  He served his time. Move on. 

This. 

He showed true remorse for what he did and hasn't been in a stitch of trouble since. In fact, he helped get legislation past where watching dog fighting is actually a crime, while working closely with the Humane Society to rescue fighting dogs. 

Weird how he didn't do that until he was caught, I'm sure you think the people on to catch a predator are remorseful too when Chris sits them down and they realize they are fucked.

youre a giant piece of shit if you think Vick isn't a giant piece of shit.'he wasn't a teenager killing cats in his backyard or shooting birds with a bb gun he was a grown ass man, engaging in the abuse torture fighting and absolute brutal murder of at least 10 or so dogs, and that's just the ones they could prove. You're a giant fucking idiot if you think this piece of shit felt bad because of his actions. And of course he was outspoken and helpful after he got caught, it's called a plea deal you fucking clown shoe.

12/13/19 4:30 PM
11/5/19
NineFightFour - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

This. 

He showed true remorse for what he did and hasn't been in a stitch of trouble since. In fact, he helped get legislation past where watching dog fighting is actually a crime, while working closely with the Humane Society to rescue fighting dogs. 

Weird how he didn't do that until he was caught, I'm sure you think the people on to catch a predator are remorseful too when Chris sits them down and they realize they are fucked.

youre a giant piece of shit if you think Vick isn't a giant piece of shit.'he wasn't a teenager killing cats in his backyard or shooting birds with a bb gun he was a grown ass man, engaging in the abuse torture fighting and absolute brutal murder of at least 10 or so dogs, and that's just the ones they could prove. You're a giant fucking idiot if you think this piece of shit felt bad because of his actions. And of course he was outspoken and helpful after he got caught, it's called a plea deal you fucking clown shoe.

Settle down sweetheart. He wasn't out snatching family pets from the neighborhood to burn alive and pull apart for fun.

He was part of a dog fighting ring, a disgusting sport (along with other poor animals) that was pretty accepted in the US and many other parts of the world not long ago. I get it's hard to look at the real world out the window of your safe space, but the world is and has been a mean place and people are trying to be better.

I highly suggest you never research the brutal empires of long ago, sadistic rulers of the past, native tribes, etc.... I don't think your little heart could handle it if dog fighting has you this upset
12/13/19 6:36 PM
11/20/09

https://dogdispatch.com/7-year-old-named-kid-of-the-year-after-rescuing-more-than-1300-dogs/?fbclid=IwAR3ja59rnvImpQ-bFuE5YCbH6CWK5NRUrnor4wLcspmVxvroPOc0e6oSGAA

12/13/19 10:43 PM
1/9/02
Rattatt -
gregbrady -
Rattatt -
gregbrady -
Fister -

nobody's defending him

-rattatt

dont be ridiculous

Soooo you're devoid of human conscience AND an arrogant douche.. 

you're outraged that everyone doenst have the exact same morals as you and yet you're calling other ppl arrogant douches.

lol ok

i have plenty of human conscience, i treat my fellow humans very well. I dont give a shit about dogs or your hobby and lots of ppl feel just like me.

12/14/19 7:03 PM
10/31/07
Corn Pop -
NineFightFour - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

This. 

Settle down sweetheart. He wasn't out snatching family pets from the neighborhood to burn alive and pull apart for fun.

He was part of a dog fighting ring, a disgusting sport (along with other poor animals) that was pretty accepted in the US and many other parts of the world not long ago. I get it's hard to look at the real world out the window of your safe space, but the world is and has been a mean place and people are trying to be better.

I highly suggest you never research the brutal empires of long ago, sadistic rulers of the past, native tribes, etc.... I don't think your little heart could handle it if dog fighting has you this upset

Fuck, people as dumb as you really exist. You just pulled the tradition and culture card on murdering animals for sport. Bahahah. I grew up in Miami you fucking clown. Dog fighting and cock fighting was everywhere, doesnt make it ok. I hope you and Michael Vick get your balls ripped off by some pibbles.

12/14/19 7:30 PM
3/29/13
NineFightFour -
Corn Pop -
NineFightFour - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

This. 

Fuck, people as dumb as you really exist. You just pulled the tradition and culture card on murdering animals for sport. Bahahah. I grew up in Miami you fucking clown. Dog fighting and cock fighting was everywhere, doesnt make it ok. I hope you and Michael Vick get your balls ripped off by some pibbles.

Cry babies

Edited: 12/14/19 9:00 PM
1/9/02
NineFightFour -
Corn Pop -
NineFightFour - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

This. 

actually it does make it ok

where do you think morals come from?

why would someone think its wrong to kill a fighting dog but its perfectly ok to kill a pig to eat?

that delineation comes from your culture. i have the more rational viewpoint, dogs and pigs are the same. If its ok to kill pigs to enjoy bacon its also ok to kill dogs to enjoy dog fighting. when I say it should be like a speeding ticket Im just saying that as a concession to you. I actually think dog fighting shouldnt be a crime

12/14/19 9:06 PM
10/31/07
gregbrady -
NineFightFour -
Corn Pop -
NineFightFour - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

This. 

why would someone think its wrong to kill a fighting dog but its perfectly ok to kill a pig to eat?

that delineation comes from your culture. i have the more rational viewpoint, dogs and pigs are the same. If its ok to kill pigs to enjoy bacon its also ok to kill dogs to enjoy dog fighting. when I say it should be like a speeding ticket Im just saying that as a concession to you. I actually think dog fighting shouldnt be a crime

Did Michael Vick raise the dog's, feed them until they were big and then kill them, butcher them and eat them? That's what I thought. Way to compare two things that are so fucking far apart it's not even funny. Clown

12/14/19 9:35 PM
5/8/16

It's what those dogs were for... And he did not do it himself.. pic is 1 dog 3 pics .. and he made the blood line stronger 

12/14/19 9:37 PM
1/9/02
NineFightFour -
gregbrady -
NineFightFour -
Corn Pop -
NineFightFour - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

This. 

Did Michael Vick raise the dog's, feed them until they were big and then kill them, butcher them and eat them? That's what I thought. Way to compare two things that are so fucking far apart it's not even funny. Clown

the whole thread is full of ppl comparing dogs to children but comparing them to another animal that has about the same intelligence level is absurd though.

we use animnals for our own needs all of the time, you dont need bacon to live.

you guys are exactly like really dumb emotional women about this issue.

12/14/19 9:39 PM
11/17/10

i donated to michael vick's legal fund when this shit was going down

12/14/19 9:41 PM
1/9/02
D241 -

https://dogdispatch.com/7-year-old-named-kid-of-the-year-after-rescuing-more-than-1300-dogs/?fbclid=IwAR3ja59rnvImpQ-bFuE5YCbH6CWK5NRUrnor4wLcspmVxvroPOc0e6oSGAA

exactly

you expect 7 yr olds to feel like this towards a pet, you guys are a bunch of grown men crying about this

lol