OtherGround Forums Michael Vick, in case you forgot

12/3/19 9:52 AM
3/14/04
thebehemoth73 - 
CaptainWoody -
thebehemoth73 - 

So funny all you guys say he is a piece of shit but yeah when a pit bull bites a kid or another dog or whatever ppl say to get rid of the breed all together.... What is it ? Are you against  Vick or with pitbulls? Seems like a lot of grey area.

Are you not able to compartmentalize the difference?

Ppl on THIS forum say that pitbulls shouldn't exist. So why the fuck should they care what Vick does to these dogs ? I own 2 amstaffs and can't stand when ppl talk bad about the breed yet will bash the shit out of dog fighters. Ppl don't want the breed to exist. So they shouldn't care what he did. 

Are your two functioning brain cells able te see the difference between saying "pitbulls are dangerous" and "pitbulls should be tortured and abused" ?
12/3/19 9:58 AM
9/26/10

I am all for rehabilitation. He seems to have changed. THis is a huge cultural thing that was imbedded in him from his formative years. It was that kind of environment where he probably felt like he could "be himself" probably like a drunk who can't quit drinking. 

people can change. criminals often don't because they don't have any other options. they don't have good people to surround themselves with. and nobody wants to give them a job. at least not a good job. and then they decide they can have a better life by falling back into their criminal ways. 

Vick does have other options, so he has been able to change and move on from his horrifying past. Hopefully others can learn from his mistakes, rather than their own. 

12/3/19 10:05 AM
3/27/03
ufc98newb -

I am all for rehabilitation. He seems to have changed. THis is a huge cultural thing that was imbedded in him from his formative years. It was that kind of environment where he probably felt like he could "be himself" probably like a drunk who can't quit drinking. 

people can change. criminals often don't because they don't have any other options. they don't have good people to surround themselves with. and nobody wants to give them a job. at least not a good job. and then they decide they can have a better life by falling back into their criminal ways. 

Vick does have other options, so he has been able to change and move on from his horrifying past. Hopefully others can learn from his mistakes, rather than their own. 

Lol... "he's just being himself"

12/3/19 10:17 AM
11/17/10
thebehemoth73 -

So funny all you guys say he is a piece of shit but yeah when a pit bull bites a kid or another dog or whatever ppl say to get rid of the breed all together.... What is it ? Are you against  Vick or with pitbulls? Seems like a lot of grey area.

i support Vick and support the extinction of pitbulls

no real confusion on my part

12/3/19 10:23 AM
2/5/06
btr740 - 
Barbasol -

Meh.   That was forever ago. People change

Tell that to Ted Bundy. Guy is a sick fuck and doesn't deserve a second chance. 

If you want to compare dogs to humans I'd suggest it is you that needs some help
12/3/19 10:24 AM
4/9/10

Lol at "he served his time"

Serving an arbitrary amount of time doesn't mean he's remoreseful and rehabilitated nor does it means he got what he deserves. This guy didn't commit a white collar crime. He didn't bribe or extort. He didn't steal. 

He tortured, mutilated, drowned, beat and electrocuted countless dogs. And that's just the stuff we know about. That is legit psychopathy. People like that do not change. He's scum. 

12/3/19 10:25 AM
11/5/19
D241 - 

I don't agree with him being an NFL commentator and NFL Pro Bowl Legend coach alongside Bruce Smith, Darrell Green, and Terrell Davis. 

I'm super happy he seems to show remorse, and is trying to make a change.  Why have him in the spotlight?

He can work in the background, he doesn't need to be in the limelight.

Is this why the libtards are crying all over Facebook recently, and I'm seeing threads like this, because you guys have a problem with him being a Pro Bowl Legends coach, as if that event means so much to you?

Jesus Christ find something else to bitch about. He did a shitty thing, lost his freedom and a ton of money, and seemed to have turned his life around. Move the f on already
12/3/19 10:29 AM
11/5/19
jacktripper - 
ufc98newb -

Lol... "he's just being himself"

In fairness when you're brought up with your relatives and elders putting on these events, it seems pretty normal I'd imagine. It's disgusting but unfortunately it happens, along with cockfighting and bull fighting. He payed a hefty price for his actions 15 years ago, as he should have
12/3/19 10:59 AM
1/12/10
NerveBlock -

Lol at "he served his time"

Serving an arbitrary amount of time doesn't mean he's remoreseful and rehabilitated nor does it means he got what he deserves. This guy didn't commit a white collar crime. He didn't bribe or extort. He didn't steal. 

He tortured, mutilated, drowned, beat and electrocuted countless dogs. And that's just the stuff we know about. That is legit psychopathy. People like that do not change. He's scum. 

He got a sentence, and he served it. I don't see what's arbitrary about it. 

Also, you're being willfully ignorant if you refuse to recognize what he has done since being released. 

Look, I'm a Steelers fan that live in Metro Atlanta. I HATED Vick when he played the first time around. Even moreso when he got busted. 

But as an adult man that has been thru the legal system and had second chances, anyone willing to take responsibility for their actions and do a complete 180 is has earned some credit IMO. 

He didn't go out flipping birds at the judge and blaming everyone else. He did the opposite. Actions speaks louder than words and his are deafening. 

12/3/19 11:12 AM
5/20/19

You idiot who shoot Coyotes on the weekend need to just shut the fuck up. You're no better than Michael Vick. 

12/3/19 11:42 AM
4/9/10
HoneyGlazedJinx -

You idiot who shoot Coyotes on the weekend need to just shut the fuck up. You're no better than Michael Vick. 

You should see a doctor because if you honestly believe this, you likely have a head injury or a mental disability. 

12/3/19 11:43 AM
2/5/06
HoneyGlazedJinx - 

What if it's a Wednesday?
12/3/19 11:46 AM
3/12/14

I wish he would be fed to dogs like Ramsey Bolton was

That being said, he did his time, and appears to have changed for the better.

12/3/19 11:48 AM
8/7/19
HoneyGlazedJinx - 

Yes, but we end them with a clean head or heart shot. We don't torture them, that's bad juju.

Le Shat
©
12/3/19 11:50 AM
5/13/11
Fake Pie -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

Who gives a shit?  He served his time. Move on. 

This. 

He showed true remorse for what he did and hasn't been in a stitch of trouble since. In fact, he helped get legislation past where watching dog fighting is actually a crime, while working closely with the Humane Society to rescue fighting dogs. 

"Yeah, fine, I killed the dogs. I hung them. I slammed them. I killed all of them. I lost fucking millions, all over some fucking dogs." 

This. He doesn't actually give any fucks. He is good at public remorse, and saying the right things for his $$$. 

12/3/19 12:23 PM
10/4/18

And yet Pete Rose is still kept out of the Hall of Fame. Seems like a little fuckery here.

12/3/19 12:24 PM
12/2/05
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Fake Pie -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Broadway Joe -

This. 

He showed true remorse for what he did and hasn't been in a stitch of trouble since. In fact, he helped get legislation past where watching dog fighting is actually a crime, while working closely with the Humane Society to rescue fighting dogs. 

"Yeah, fine, I killed the dogs. I hung them. I slammed them. I killed all of them. I lost fucking millions, all over some fucking dogs." 

So no one should be forgiven for their past indescretions ever? Especially after atoning and truly showing remorse and helpling to combat the very thing they did? 

Doesnt sound like remorse to me.

12/3/19 12:26 PM
12/2/05
anthonyMI -
Acidic -

Lol showed remorse?

to show remorse doesn't mean you're truest remorseful. He could have been acting. Getting caught was his only remorse 

He is now one of the most active people out there, at least visibly, who is working against dog fighting.

What he did was really awful, but that is what remorse looks like.

Most active how? 

12/3/19 12:33 PM
9/30/09

Idk. Something is inherently twisted about finding enjoyment watching dogs be hurt. That's just something you don't wash off after your sports agent rights up a good publicity plan. You have something in you that isn't wired correctly. 
   Lousy human being.

12/3/19 12:35 PM
5/15/06
pennviachoke - 

I didn't forget that he is a gigantic piece of shit

+1
12/3/19 12:37 PM
1/8/04
Broadway Joe - 

Yeah. Fuckin queers still cry about this shit. He saved my infants' lives.
12/3/19 12:50 PM
5/20/19
Le Shat V2 -
HoneyGlazedJinx - 

Yes, but we end them with a clean head or heart shot. We don't torture them, that's bad juju.

Le Shat
©

Trapping is as bad as torture. Imagine having your paw caught in a trap and some psycho asshole is coming to finish you off.

12/3/19 12:54 PM
1/8/04
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
Broadway Joe - 

Yeah. Fuckin queers still cry about this shit. He saved my infants' lives.

many infants'
12/3/19 12:58 PM
4/6/09

He's an asshole but he did more to raise awareness about animal cruelty than every shelter and vegan combined. He saved far more dogs than he killed. He's ain't a saint by far but I always see this pop up on my social media feeds and never see somebody point that out. 

12/3/19 1:03 PM
8/7/19
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
Le Shat V2 -
HoneyGlazedJinx - 

Le Shat
©

Trapping is as bad as torture. Imagine having your paw caught in a trap and some psycho asshole is coming to finish you off.

I got my foot caught in the sheets one time, so I just went back to sleep. Everyone loves sleeping and dreams, and I'm sure it's no different for coyotes.

BTW do you pronounce it kai-oh-tey or kai-oat? I like to use kai-oat.

Le Shat
©