OtherGround Forums Milf Takes Giant Sh*t in Grocery Store

9 days ago
7/29/02
https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/woman-caught-on-camera-doing-a-poo-in-a-supermarket-fridge/news-story/c9c50aa0bf9fb1ba636c8ba026a941ac

9 days ago
7/29/02
Sackick - 

Love to know why

because she's crazy
9 days ago
5/1/14
OblongBox -

The two extra pushes are fantastic 

Edited: 9 days ago
10/11/02
i'd just like to see a vid where the filthy beast gets caught and confronted.
9 days ago
5/15/15

OP quit huffing glue.

9 days ago
1/1/01
People like that need to be put down. They have no place in a civilized society.
9 days ago
9/26/02

Oh man, that is gross

9 days ago
8/14/12

I’ve shit at the grocery store a few times. Bathrooms are readily available. I don’t understand this 

9 days ago
1/23/06
"We're all created equal."

"Talent doesn't exist"
8 days ago
12/13/15

the new YouTube challenge

8 days ago
11/28/03
8 days ago
4/1/15
Sackick -

Love to know why

Maybe she had to take a shit.

8 days ago
3/18/02

she better not shit like that during the national anthem!

8 days ago
1/1/01

That was a pisshit (tm). It was either that or she would have had it running down her legs. Should have hit the bathroom earlier.

8 days ago
6/13/07
When I worked at Home Depot when I was younger, I had an 80 year old man take a piss in my trash can I kept by my desk right on the sales floor.
8 days ago
9/2/11
ranier wolfcastle -

At least he did it in a plant

8 days ago
6/27/05
Stu Cazzo -

She didn’t even have the common courtesey to kick her log to the side of the walking path...?

It took me about 15 minutes to type this out last night....I was laughing so fucking hard

8 days ago
3/10/11

I have a natural aversion to shit.

weird, I know.

8 days ago
7/26/07
You know she's walking around with shit-ass now

Unless that was some kind of dare/lost bet, i can't even comprehend how someone can do that
8 days ago
3/9/13
Chimonos Revenge - You know she's walking around with shit-ass now

Unless that was some kind of dare/lost bet, i can't even comprehend how someone can do that

It would have to be at least a double dog dare IMO.

8 days ago
11/17/10
Chimonos Revenge - You know she's walking around with shit-ass now

i saw this pretty often...but i have come to realize that there are crazy, insane people around us every single day

i used to live amongst/near "the hood" growing up and now i live in a lily white suburban area....the amount of crazy people (mostly females in the suburbs) is just about the same as the amount of crazies in the hood

on almost a daily basis, i witness or deal with crazy, insane behavior from "normal" looking, upper middle class looking, subruban 50 yr old stay at home wife/mom who drives a range rover or minivan

8 days ago
2/9/12

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2T4aHIFoax/?igshid=1t9mw50ork750

8 days ago
5/11/05
EFM -
grandchampion -

LOL!  VTFU!

i've worked in 6 different offices since college.  3 of them had women that smeared shit all over bathroom stalls.  not just a little, a shit load!  there's a scat gene and its 100x stronger in women.

Every single job I’ve had, retail sales, restaurant, bar etc. and every person I’ve ever talked to who has had to deal with cleaning facilities for both men and women know this to be true. 

Its like they revert back to their true succubus form behind the stall doors and just spew bodily fluids from every orifice on their body. 

Women are vile creatures

8 days ago
11/17/10
grandchampion -
EFM -
grandchampion -

LOL!  VTFU!

i've worked in 6 different offices since college.  3 of them had women that smeared shit all over bathroom stalls.  not just a little, a shit load!  there's a scat gene and its 100x stronger in women.

Every single job I’ve had, retail sales, restaurant, bar etc. and every person I’ve ever talked to who has had to deal with cleaning facilities for both men and women know this to be true. 

Its like they revert back to their true succubus form behind the stall doors and just spew bodily fluids from every orifice on their body. 

Women are vile creatures

sometimes ill watch some show or movie with my wife on one of those owmen based channels like hallmark, bravo, etc...

ill notice every single commerical is geared toward womena nd they all deal with nasty ass shit

Diahrrea commercials advertising pills to stop diarrhea, followed by a commercial for women who CANNOt take shits and they are selling some fiber product

then a commerical about actual maxi pad DIAPERS bc, apparently, many women will sprinkle piss themselves regularly when going aobut their days

then a commercial about tampons showing how much period blood they could absord

then a commercial about feminin hygeine products to stop pussy stink

gross

8 days ago
1/1/01

You were only supposed to take one Dulcolax, Karen!!  They're not Skittles.