OtherGround Forums "Mini" Mike Bloomberg! MAGA!

2 days ago
8/1/13

Perfect!

MAGA!

2 days ago
12/2/05

Wow they outright said that. Insane. 

2 days ago
7/4/09

Epic.

Also, I used to think Bloomberg leaned toward the center, but I have a feeling after this election cycle they will be frothing at the mouth CNN style late stage TDS. A slow death awaits.

2 days ago
4/3/08

That fag can shove his gun control 

2 days ago
2/9/12

Why any free thinker would still watch cnn is beyond me

2 days ago
11/1/03

I have to say Bloomberg seems like the best dem canidate. He's not crazy as the rest and did a good job running the biggest city [NYC] in America. Doubt a jew from NY plays well in the rest of the country though. Hate his commercial where they say he will rebuild America. Were the greatest country in the world, whats to rebuild?

2 days ago
12/2/05
jpm995 -

I have to say Bloomberg seems like the best dem canidate. He's not crazy as the rest and did a good job running the biggest city [NYC] in America. Doubt a jew from NY plays well in the rest of the country though. Hate his commercial where they say he will rebuild America. Were the greatest country in the world, whats to rebuild?

Whats to make great again? :) 

2 days ago
5/22/05

"Mini" Michael Bloomberg? What a wit.

2 days ago
7/15/11
banco -

Not surprising that’s what you focus on.

2 days ago
11/1/03
Fake Pie -
jpm995 -

Whats to make great again? :) 

Great question. The problem is the dems couldn't use this as an effective tool to shut down Trump because they would have to admit America was already great. How could their vision of a raciest, homophobe America be great? I can't believe Trump planned this but it was 3d chess if he did.

2 days ago
4/19/09
jpm995 -

why make america great again? INherent derrangement

2 days ago
2/25/06
jpm995 -

If we are comparing turds, yes, he is likely the best one in the bowl. He is still a piece of shit though. Isnt he the asshat that wanted to make soft drinks over 16oz illegal?

2 days ago
5/22/05
Matrix -
banco -

The president having the brain of a 14 year old seems like an important thing.

2 days ago
4/13/12

i haven't liked much about trump, but his nicknames have been awesome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump

2 days ago
11/1/03
Ghengiseanie -
jpm995 -

why make america great again? INherent derrangement

Simply because its a great, catchy slogan. People associate it with Trump but truth is others could have used it also. The dems could have said "we'll make America great again"  or "Americas already great" but they cant because they would have to admit America was great. Hard to sell the nation thats anti human rights, anti gays, anti trans as great. So they resort to calling hats raciest. They boxed themselves in and its funny to watch as leftist nuts steal hats as a political satement.

2 days ago
11/1/03
EFM -

i haven't liked much about trump, but his nicknames have been awesome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump

The funny thing is i don't even think he came up with those. He retweets names others created and he gets all the credit.

2 days ago
1/3/18

Fuck that faggot gun grabber, and fuck the whore that shit him out.

A rich white 1%’er; just what the re-re left needs after screaming about the “patriarchy.” Buncha useless retards. 

2 days ago
7/15/11
banco -
Matrix -
banco -

The president having the brain of a 14 year old seems like an important thing.

Haha that disease you guys have must be rough. Hopefully you shake it before 2024. That’s a long ways off!

2 days ago
7/15/11
Im with the banned -

Fuck that faggot gun grabber, and fuck the whore that shit him out.

A rich white 1%’er; just what the re-re left needs after screaming about the “patriarchy.” Buncha useless retards. 

Can’t wait for Pedro and the usual suspects to tell us how much he cares for all Americans lol

2 days ago
12/18/07

MINI MIKE!!!

2 days ago
6/18/09

Trump is such a triggered baby. Doesn’t he have anything better to do?

2 days ago
1/1/01

Mike flys his private jet to the Bahamas every weekend and complains about climate change 

2 days ago
1/1/01

It's simple but it'll be effective if they stand next to each other.

Bloomberg is barely 5' 8", and I think Trump is 6' 2". If Bloomberg got the nomination, and the two stood next to each other on a debate stage, everyone will remember how small mini-Mike Bloomberg is.

Here's a picture of the two standing next to one another. If they stood next to each other on a debate stage, I'm sure Trump would stand up straight to emphasize the height difference

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/590973b8019dfc3494ea2759/master/w_1454,c_limit/Cassidy-Bloomberg-Presidential-Trial-Balloon.jpg

2 days ago
2/25/09

When you get named by the Donald, it sticks. 

2 days ago
6/7/08