OtherGround Forums Mod ruling? Wishing death on members ATTN Kirik

14 days ago
5/28/03

Its been a while since we've seen this level of trash behavior, but what is the forum policy for wishing death on a member of our community here?

if I recall correctly that is a ban correct?

https://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2833115&page=4

From: darkness66 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 hour ago

Why don't you get out there and counter protest. Oh that's right, you're busy dying on your couch. Good riddance, pussy

He is replying, on a political threads, to a member(camicom) whos been open with us during his battle with cancer. This is completely over the line in any context of whats acceptable.

If this is the type of shit thats acceptable on the OG, then it's really not worth trying to pump new life into.

I dont care who the poster is or whether I agree or disagree with them. This is not someone who will add to this place in any way if thats how they carry themself.

14 days ago
10/13/02

I have to agree, it’s not civilized to wish death on any cancer survivor who’s still battling 

14 days ago
3/13/18
HELWIG -

Its been a while since we've seen this level of trash behavior, but what is the forum policy for wishing death on a member of our community here?

https://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2833115&page=4

Why don't you get out there and counter protest. Oh that's right, you're busy dying on your couch. Good riddance, pussy

He is replying, on a political threads, to a member(camicom) whos been open with us during his battle with cancer. This is completely over the line in any context of whats acceptable.

If this is the type of shit thats acceptable on the OG, then it's really not worth trying to pump new life into.

I dont care who the poster is or whether I agree or disagree with them. This is not someone who will add to this place in any way if thats how they carry themself.

It’s an awfully shitty post, but I want to be absolutely clear...

you are begging for a safe space, aren’t ya sweetie?

14 days ago
9/18/13
The_Pundits_Ghost -
HELWIG -

I hope you die faggot. Kill yourself. I hope you family does too. Am I doing it right?

14 days ago
10/1/16

Camicom is one of the biggest piece of shit posters on the OG, but that is really evil. I'd never comment on someone's health like that.

14 days ago
5/28/03
Flavorful - 

Camicom is one of the biggest piece of shit posters on the OG, but that is really evil. I'd never comment on someone's health like that.

Because while we disagree on likely everything, youre not a piece of garbage whos a coward on the internet.

14 days ago
10/21/10
The_Pundits_Ghost -
HELWIG -

Go fuck yourself you fucking goof

14 days ago
11/1/19
Flavorful -

Oh fuck off. You’re right up there as one of the biggest faggons in OG history. Nobody here likes you. Pussy.

14 days ago
10/1/16
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

Oh fuck off. You’re right up there as one of the biggest faggons in OG history. Nobody here likes you. Pussy.

I rape intellectual midgets like you on a regular basis, by using facts and your own stupidity against you. Never once have I attacked a person's health. I don't need to. Case in point, I don't even recall seeing your username, and yet I'm balls deep in your head.

LOL.

14 days ago
12/4/18

Ban 

14 days ago
12/18/08
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

I rape intellectual midgets like you on a regular basis, by using facts and your own stupidity against you. Never once have I attacked a person's health. I don't need to. Case in point, I don't even recall seeing your username, and yet I'm balls deep in your head.

LOL.

Lol!

14 days ago
11/13/14

What ever happened to omerta?

14 days ago
11/18/15
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

LOL.

yeah, that never happens

14 days ago
11/19/05

Completly uncalled for.  We are a family here. A disfunctional, fighting family, but family none the less.

No room for that.  Lowest of the low.  

14 days ago
11/21/19
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

LOL.

gay

14 days ago
6/27/05

There’s a couple of salty cunts that keep saying that shit to him because they have different opinions.  Some people can’t help being a cunt....take our faggot friends pundit and flavorful for example.

14 days ago
6/7/08

Ban.

14 days ago
10/1/16
Stu Cazzo - 

There’s a couple of salty cunts that keep saying that shit to him because they have different opinions.  Some people can’t help being a cunt....take our faggot friends pundit and flavorful for example.

I never commented on his health. He's give it on here and that means he has to take it. He's never complained. Are you his mommy?

No. You're some asshole I humiliated on a thread once (or many times) and you're using this as an excuse. I hurt you, didn't I?

Admit it. That's the only way the pain can heal.

14 days ago
2/2/12

lol at needing a safe space for Comicon. Get fucked.

14 days ago
1/1/01

So if I tell someone to drop dead should I be banned? I just wanna be clear on where the line is.

14 days ago
11/19/05
Whambo -

So if I tell someone to drop dead should I be banned? I just wanna be clear on where the line is.

Drop dead, faggot. is a useful jab we all understand is parlance for the OG and it doesn't mean the same as die from cancer on your couch.

He meant that. A man fighting for his life.  Dirty rotten thing to say to even your worst enemy. 

14 days ago
9/18/13
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

LOL.

You can't even maintain a functioning forum and you're talking about others being mental midgets? Okay Chris.

14 days ago
12/1/12
ChokeHisAss -
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

LOL.

You can't even maintain a functioning forum and you're talking about others being mental midgets? Okay Chris.

Exactly. lol at talking shit to the people who pay your bills. Sad...

14 days ago
6/2/11

My pussy hurts.

14 days ago
5/28/03

It comes down to is this the type of forum Kirik, and by extension the rest of us, want?

I say no, and wont interact with people that do.

If these interactions were face to face, this could easily self-regulate.

Waiting patiently for a mod ruling.