OtherGround Forums Mod ruling? Wishing death on members ATTN Kirik

Edited: 7 days ago
3/16/15
And Kirik will remain silent on this.
Won't you, Kirik?
It is shit like this that made me not buy another blue name.
Fuck that.
7 days ago
7/12/03

I bet Darkness66 gets a blue

7 days ago
11/13/14

Where is Munk? 

7 days ago
10/1/16
JuicedBeast - 
ChokeHisAss -
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

Camicom is one of the biggest piece of shit posters on the OG, but that is really evil. I'd never comment on someone's health like that.

Oh fuck off. You’re right up there as one of the biggest faggons in OG history. Nobody here likes you. Pussy.

I rape intellectual midgets like you on a regular basis, by using facts and your own stupidity against you. Never once have I attacked a person's health. I don't need to. Case in point, I don't even recall seeing your username, and yet I'm balls deep in your head.

LOL.

You can't even maintain a functioning forum and you're talking about others being mental midgets? Okay Chris.

Exactly. lol at talking shit to the people who pay your bills. Sad...

A script kiddie makes a unsubstantiated claim and you gullible retards eat it up. 

But it's fake news. 

And even if it was true, you two assholes are still here. Since 2012 and 2013. 

So I'll play along for just a minute, and pretend the fantasy is true.

Thanks for paying my bills, you two shitheads. Without morons like you, I might have to actually work for a living.

LMAO.

7 days ago
3/12/07

He brings it on himself, OP. Just look at how he makes a thread title. All the negativity is going to come back to him, and I'm not so sure that isn't exactly what he wants.

7 days ago
12/22/10
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

Camicom is one of the biggest piece of shit posters on the OG, but that is really evil. I'd never comment on someone's health like that.

Oh fuck off. You’re right up there as one of the biggest faggons in OG history. Nobody here likes you. Pussy.

I rape intellectual midgets like you on a regular basis, by using facts and your own stupidity against you. Never once have I attacked a person's health. I don't need to. Case in point, I don't even recall seeing your username, and yet I'm balls deep in your head.

LOL.

You couldn't rape a physical or intellectual midget on the best day of your life. 

Your delusion and lack of self-awareness is truly mind-bottling. 

Sheesh. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
HELWIG -

It comes down to is this the type of forum Kirik, and by extension the rest of us, want?

I say no, and wont interact with people that do.

If these interactions were face to face, this could easily self-regulate.

Waiting patiently for a mod ruling.

What would happen if face to face?

7 days ago
1/1/01

But yet it's ok to call people pedo's and wish them death and run them off the board or dox them and still be allowed to post....no out rage there at all....

7 days ago
12/17/06

I say, let people do it.

It makes us all aware of who the actual shitbags are.

7 days ago
12/18/08
Josh -

But yet it's ok to call people pedo's and wish them death and run them off the board or dox them and still be allowed to post....no out rage there at all....

7 days ago
1/13/11
Josh -

It’s always about you Josh.  Way to make a stand on THIS issue.  Maybe if you did others would back you? Maybe? 

What happened to you was a lot of reading between the lines and most likely isn’t true, you have to accept though that where you are/where and what goes on there doesn’t lend itself to a robust defense.   I have no ill will towards you, I don’t know what you do really, but this is the point where you can either man up and take a side or remain wallowing in your “but what about me” shit.   

7 days ago
3/2/09
HELWIG -

Its been a while since we've seen this level of trash behavior, but what is the forum policy for wishing death on a member of our community here?

if I recall correctly that is a ban correct?

https://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2833115&page=4

From: darkness66 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 hour ago

Why don't you get out there and counter protest. Oh that's right, you're busy dying on your couch. Good riddance, pussy

He is replying, on a political threads, to a member(camicom) whos been open with us during his battle with cancer. This is completely over the line in any context of whats acceptable.

If this is the type of shit thats acceptable on the OG, then it's really not worth trying to pump new life into.

I dont care who the poster is or whether I agree or disagree with them. This is not someone who will add to this place in any way if thats how they carry themself.

Oh come on man. I have seen at least 20 posts since last week wishing death on me and everyone else.

The mods are not going to do anything.

7 days ago
1/1/01

You know the best part of all this? Cam is gonna destroy the cancer. No growth, the latest diagnosis.  From his posts hes def not on his couch, fucker doesn't even wear a mask lol.

Give em hell, camicon 

7 days ago
4/6/19

harden the fuk up

7 days ago
10/17/06

REEEEEE Reeeeeeeeee

7 days ago
3/3/18
HELWIG -

Its been a while since we've seen this level of trash behavior, but what is the forum policy for wishing death on a member of our community here?

https://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2833115&page=4

Why don't you get out there and counter protest. Oh that's right, you're busy dying on your couch. Good riddance, pussy

He is replying, on a political threads, to a member(camicom) whos been open with us during his battle with cancer. This is completely over the line in any context of whats acceptable.

If this is the type of shit thats acceptable on the OG, then it's really not worth trying to pump new life into.

I dont care who the poster is or whether I agree or disagree with them. This is not someone who will add to this place in any way if thats how they carry themself.

Its the kind of thing Trump would say, and thus something you would cheerlead for if it were directed at the other team. 

7 days ago
6/30/03

It's a shitty comment, but so what? Fuck censorship 

7 days ago
1/1/01
HELWIG -

Oh shit! Helwig the democrat wants someone cancelled for the words they say!

What's up you liberal puss, can't take it?

Lol!!!!!  IRONY!!!!!!

Vote in nov

7 days ago
4/21/09
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

LOL.

Man what it must be like to think the way you think. 

Just fucking lol

7 days ago
12/18/08
Braf Zachland -
HELWIG -

Oh shit! Helwig the democrat wants someone cancelled for the words they say!

What's up you liberal puss, can't take it?

Lol!!!!!  IRONY!!!!!!

Vote in nov

7 days ago
8/31/10
Wayne Glamcock -

harden the fuk up

Fucking THIS all day long! This place is getting downright embarrassing. 

7 days ago
8/1/13

Thanks OP...Darkness is still upset he hasnt been on the right side of a political event in over 3 years...VERY SAD!

7 days ago
8/1/13
NiteProwleR -

You know the best part of all this? Cam is gonna destroy the cancer. No growth, the latest diagnosis.  From his posts hes def not on his couch, fucker doesn't even wear a mask lol.

Give em hell, camicon 

Thanks brother

7 days ago
11/20/13

Ain't no party like a right wing hypocrisy party.

7 days ago
2/25/03
Josh - 

I have no idea about whatever incident you're talking about. You should make a thread about it.

As far as this thread, darkness is an idiot and a piece of shit, but if we banned all of the idiots and pieces of shit, I'd be very lonely around here.