OtherGround Forums Mod ruling? Wishing death on members ATTN Kirik

7 days ago
1/1/01
JThomasufc91 - 
shootfightermike - ive been wished dead

How you haven’t been banned is what’s wrong with this forum.

All he has to do is get a new account and start another screen name.  The fact he is still using the old one shows he thought the whole thing was hilarious and gets off on trolling about it.

7 days ago
11/1/19
Soup and Beer -
JThomasufc91 - 

All he has to do is get a new account and start another screen name.  The fact he is still using the old one shows he thought the whole thing was hilarious and gets off on trolling about it.

At least we know who the faggot is when he rears his ugly head. 

7 days ago
10/15/13
JThomasufc91 -
Soup and Beer -
JThomasufc91 - 

True. Also shows he still stalks this place

7 days ago
11/1/03
LoveToChoke -
The Noose -

Lol. Making a wish has no real world consequences.  OP should know that considering he is a huge fairy. 

So why are we crying about someone wishing someone else would die?  Did he threaten to do it?  Did he try to dox him?  No?  Well then fuck off.

Trumptards have become constant victims of everything.  When og shit starts spilling out into the real world and directly affecting people's lives, then yeah, cry to Kirik or a mod.  But words and wishes on here dont affect anything but your feelings.  Sack up and quit acting like fucking babies.  

They are just supporting the crybaby-in-chief who is always complaining about how he is treated unfairly. Honestly the biggest bunch of fucking snowflakes! 
Wah, somebody on the internet said something mean. 
Sack up pussies.

TDS. On a thread that has nothing to do with Trump the obsessed have to make it all about Trump.

7 days ago
11/1/19
Al Cappucino -
JThomasufc91 -
Soup and Beer -
JThomasufc91 - 

True. Also shows he still stalks this place

Kinda weird I know. 

7 days ago
12/28/12
JThomasufc91 -

Kirik, let’s get another mod ruling here...

7 days ago
3/25/19
jimmy23 -

Maybe , Helwig, after having multiple posters make fun of my mother death, and mods doing nothing about it, I came to the conclusion that civilized discourse here is useless

I got a couple similar comments when my mom died. The way I look at it, if someone is low enough that they'll make light of someone's mom dying, then they're too low to give a shit about. 

I'm sorry to hear about your ma. I know that pain all too well. Dont even worry about people who would sink that low. 

7 days ago
12/18/08
ShoreBreaker -
NorthernHospitality -
ShoreBreaker -
LoveToChoke -
ShoreBreaker -
NorthernHospitality -
Josh -

But yet it's ok to call people pedo's and wish them death and run them off the board or dox them and still be allowed to post....no out rage there at all....

Oh look it’s the fat purple haired bish who’s pussy looks like a plate of beef stroganoff throw against the wall. Shut your hoe ass up you CHAZ reject , wuz up KJ! 

Fuck heads like you and Cami are what drag this forum down.

Oh, and Helwig - the guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him a faggot, communist, evil and other dumb shit - is a fucking Karen asking for censorship. 

Yeah bc posting a fat sluts nasty Pussy is just the boost the OG needs 

Then up the game you twat! Post your microphallus! Lets see what this little man is packing here...

You told hubby to up his game he came home with a less fatter chic, tells you to go play with syrup

Lol! Omg now you're reaching son. Put the Internet down for awhile and go play outside... 

7 days ago
12/18/08
JThomasufc91 -
DaveFu -

NH is good people! 

For a Canadian woman.....I guess.....:(

Canadians are cool as fuck. NH is not.

Lol! Drunk again? 

7 days ago
10/15/13
Kirik Jr -
jimmy23 -

Maybe , Helwig, after having multiple posters make fun of my mother death, and mods doing nothing about it, I came to the conclusion that civilized discourse here is useless

I got a couple similar comments when my mom died. The way I look at it, if someone is low enough that they'll make light of someone's mom dying, then they're too low to give a shit about. 

I'm sorry to hear about your ma. I know that pain all too well. Dont even worry about people who would sink that low. 

Here?? Where??

And who the fuck are you?

7 days ago
1/1/01
evh - 
JThomasufc91 -

Kirik, let’s get another mod ruling here...

They're not going to do anything because they asume the worst about his coping skills and think that if he doesn't respond like a grown-up if they were to treat him like one, it's on them so they don't.

7 days ago
11/1/19
NorthernHospitality -
JThomasufc91 -
DaveFu -

NH is good people! 

Lol! Drunk again? 

Didn’t drink yesterday. I was in the hot sun swimming with my kids all day Sunday. I have been wore down. Lol. Thanks though. 

7 days ago
7/25/13

just words

7 days ago
12/18/08
JThomasufc91 -
NorthernHospitality -
JThomasufc91 -
DaveFu -

NH is good people! 

Lol! Drunk again? 

Didn’t drink yesterday. I was in the hot sun swimming with my kids all day Sunday. I have been wore down. Lol. Thanks though. 

Thats good! I bet your kids loved that!! Keep it up! 

7 days ago
10/15/13
Principal Andy -

just words

Does your way of thinking include every single word in the English language?

Or are there limits?

7 days ago
6/30/03
Soup and Beer -
JThomasufc91 - 

Wait what did SFM do? Was he one of these false gofundme guys? 

7 days ago
8/31/10

Dumb And Dumber - Pointing Finger At Someone Snitching (long) GIF ...

7 days ago
11/1/19
logic672 -
Soup and Beer -
JThomasufc91 - 

Wait what did SFM do? Was he one of these false gofundme guys? 

Worst part was he had a lot of defenders. It divided some really good posters and that asshole watched it all burn down. 

7 days ago
10/19/14
Flavorful -

Camicom is one of the biggest piece of shit posters on the OG, but that is really evil. I'd never comment on someone's health like that.

You calling someone a piece of shit is pretty fucking ironic

7 days ago
7/25/13
Al Cappucino -
Principal Andy -

just words

Does your way of thinking include every single word in the English language?

Or are there limits?

My phrase is a well known saying from our retard in chief, who camicon loves. It’s relative to  camicon, who is one of the main subjects of the OP...  If you can’t understand what I am saying, then maybe a quick google search will help you understand the context of my post, without looking like an asshat from your reply. Cheers.

7 days ago
2/5/05

I read the first few posts and the last few .... I’m not bothering with any of this. This thread brought out the worst of the worst. You’re all acting like shitty little 10 year olds. 

7 days ago
1/13/11
clattymine -

I read the first few posts and the last few .... I’m not bothering with any of this. This thread brought out the worst of the worst. You’re all acting like shitty little 10 year olds. 

Defund the Mods! 

7 days ago
1/1/01
clattymine - 

7 days ago
9/18/13
NorthernHospitality -
ShoreBreaker -
LoveToChoke -
ShoreBreaker -
NorthernHospitality -
Josh -

But yet it's ok to call people pedo's and wish them death and run them off the board or dox them and still be allowed to post....no out rage there at all....

Oh look it’s the fat purple haired bish who’s pussy looks like a plate of beef stroganoff throw against the wall. Shut your hoe ass up you CHAZ reject , wuz up KJ! 

Fuck heads like you and Cami are what drag this forum down.

Oh, and Helwig - the guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him a faggot, communist, evil and other dumb shit - is a fucking Karen asking for censorship. 

Yeah bc posting a fat sluts nasty Pussy is just the boost the OG needs 

Then up the game you twat! Post your microphallus! Lets see what this little man is packing here...

Can he post pics of his woman's tits instead? They are glorious.

7 days ago
12/8/12

Cami probly  responded with "RENT FREE!!" 

Let's relax a little....shitheads gon shithead