OtherGround Forums Mod ruling? Wishing death on members ATTN Kirik

7 days ago
8/23/05
clattymine -

I read the first few posts and the last few .... I’m not bothering with any of this. This thread brought out the worst of the worst. You’re all acting like shitty little 10 year olds. 

I also have read everything up to now. 

Grow the fuck up.

How about, Stop acting like foul mouthed children about every single subject?

How about acting ONLINE like you would in real life to people’s faces, instead of tough guy keyboard warriors? 

Just be nice to each other

7 days ago
1/18/12
NorthernHospitality -
ShoreBreaker -
NorthernHospitality -
ShoreBreaker -
LoveToChoke -
ShoreBreaker -
NorthernHospitality -
Josh -

But yet it's ok to call people pedo's and wish them death and run them off the board or dox them and still be allowed to post....no out rage there at all....

Oh look it’s the fat purple haired bish who’s pussy looks like a plate of beef stroganoff throw against the wall. Shut your hoe ass up you CHAZ reject , wuz up KJ! 

Fuck heads like you and Cami are what drag this forum down.

Oh, and Helwig - the guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him a faggot, communist, evil and other dumb shit - is a fucking Karen asking for censorship. 

Yeah bc posting a fat sluts nasty Pussy is just the boost the OG needs 

Then up the game you twat! Post your microphallus! Lets see what this little man is packing here...

You told hubby to up his game he came home with a less fatter chic, tells you to go play with syrup

Lol! Omg now you're reaching son. Put the Internet down for awhile and go play outside... 

Great Call in to Passive Jays show the other day NH.   You are  way more insightful than i gave you credit for.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Kirik Jr -
jimmy23 -

Maybe , Helwig, after having multiple posters make fun of my mother death, and mods doing nothing about it, I came to the conclusion that civilized discourse here is useless

I got a couple similar comments when my mom died. The way I look at it, if someone is low enough that they'll make light of someone's mom dying, then they're too low to give a shit about. 

I'm sorry to hear about your ma. I know that pain all too well. Dont even worry about people who would sink that low. 

I just set them to ignore

Once someone goes there nothing they have to say matters

7 days ago
1/1/01

I love moms!

Every chance I get! 

7 days ago
8/31/10
BillyRayChubbs -
clattymine -

I read the first few posts and the last few .... I’m not bothering with any of this. This thread brought out the worst of the worst. You’re all acting like shitty little 10 year olds. 

Grow the fuck up.

How about acting ONLINE like you would in real life to people’s faces, instead of tough guy keyboard warriors? 

Vote ups to the both of you.

7 days ago
7/19/11
Flavorful -
JuicedBeast - 
ChokeHisAss -
Flavorful -
JThomasufc91 - 
Flavorful -

Camicom is one of the biggest piece of shit posters on the OG, but that is really evil. I'd never comment on someone's health like that.

Oh fuck off. You’re right up there as one of the biggest faggons in OG history. Nobody here likes you. Pussy.

I rape intellectual midgets like you on a regular basis, by using facts and your own stupidity against you. Never once have I attacked a person's health. I don't need to. Case in point, I don't even recall seeing your username, and yet I'm balls deep in your head.

LOL.

You can't even maintain a functioning forum and you're talking about others being mental midgets? Okay Chris.

Exactly. lol at talking shit to the people who pay your bills. Sad...

A script kiddie makes a unsubstantiated claim and you gullible retards eat it up. 

But it's fake news. 

And even if it was true, you two assholes are still here. Since 2012 and 2013. 

So I'll play along for just a minute, and pretend the fantasy is true.

Thanks for paying my bills, you two shitheads. Without morons like you, I might have to actually work for a living.

LMAO.

Noted

7 days ago
12/18/08
ChokeHisAss -
NorthernHospitality -
ShoreBreaker -
LoveToChoke -
ShoreBreaker -
NorthernHospitality -
Josh -

But yet it's ok to call people pedo's and wish them death and run them off the board or dox them and still be allowed to post....no out rage there at all....

Oh look it’s the fat purple haired bish who’s pussy looks like a plate of beef stroganoff throw against the wall. Shut your hoe ass up you CHAZ reject , wuz up KJ! 

Fuck heads like you and Cami are what drag this forum down.

Oh, and Helwig - the guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him a faggot, communist, evil and other dumb shit - is a fucking Karen asking for censorship. 

Yeah bc posting a fat sluts nasty Pussy is just the boost the OG needs 

Then up the game you twat! Post your microphallus! Lets see what this little man is packing here...

Can he post pics of his woman's tits instead? They are glorious.

Absolutely!!!! 

7 days ago
5/28/03

"How about acting ONLINE like you would in real life to people’s faces, instead of tough guy keyboard warriors? "

That is what I always do and have done from day 1.

would be a MUCH better place if this was followed.

7 days ago
5/28/03
jimmy23 - 
Kirik Jr -
jimmy23 -

Maybe , Helwig, after having multiple posters make fun of my mother death, and mods doing nothing about it, I came to the conclusion that civilized discourse here is useless

I got a couple similar comments when my mom died. The way I look at it, if someone is low enough that they'll make light of someone's mom dying, then they're too low to give a shit about. 

I'm sorry to hear about your ma. I know that pain all too well. Dont even worry about people who would sink that low. 

I just set them to ignore

Once someone goes there nothing they have to say matters

I legit used the feature for the first time ever with the subject of this thread. Never before in almost 20 years.

7 days ago
11/13/14
HELWIG -

"How about acting ONLINE like you would in real life to people’s faces, instead of tough guy keyboard warriors? "

So in real life you tattle on people? 

7 days ago
8/31/10
Kwang -
HELWIG -

Snitching The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 days ago
4/22/07
jimmy23 -
ShanTheMan -
Suziwu -

Tbh. Thought capicom was a AI made by the trump campaign, the idea that he is a real person and still posts all that zero brain crap, is quite scarry. Same goes for OP.

I think I should point out, there has been countless posts, threads, inciting direct murder to protestors. Posts very seriously trying to form paramilitary groups with plans to kill and maim with automatic weapons. Posts inciting armed conflict with the government.

The right have ( and still do ) ruled this forum with an iron fist, some of the treatment I have seen on this forum ( especially to a gay guy who got hounded on this site, doxed, then followed round the internet by forum members, quite literally trolled to death, since I believe he commited suicide ) gives me nightmares.

So now the right are losing their iron grip, guys are fighting back, they resort to whining?  Suddenly we are "brother forum members" lol lol. Do you think I am that stupid ?

Wishing death on scumbag looters isnt a big deal. 

OGers (when seriously ill or going through a hard life event) usually get treated well even by their "enemies" here.

Uhm no.

Last personal thing I posted here was about my mom dying.

And several of the right wingers here followed me around on threads making fun of that.

They are still active posters

I didnt see any pearl clutching about that

I am sorry about your mother's passing, that is a moment I dread as I know I have to face it someday myself. Sorry on behalf of any asswipe who would make a shitty comment on that topic as well. Uncalled for. 

I was more talking about my own experience, when I had some rough stuff going on even OGers who didnt like me were pretty cool about it. I wish people treated you the same way, as your situation is much worse than what I had going on.

7 days ago
11/9/04
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
clattymine -

Defund the Mods! 

We just spray painted some MOD statues in my city. fuck em
6 days ago
1/18/12

Just so we are clear.....

Posting pics of Jay and Dalton Ass fucking are ok?

Just asking for a friend

6 days ago
7/22/15

I love you all!!! Even if you hate my guts.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Unkind Zuffa - 

6 days ago
7/22/15
DaveFu -
Unkind Zuffa - 

Damn Dave take it easy, lmao, let me know, I'll buy you a round. South Carolina Golf Courses & Group Trips | Palmetto Dunes ...o

6 days ago
4/21/09
BillyRayChubbs -
clattymine -

Grow the fuck up.

The biggest problem is your last point. That is one if the basic rules of this site. If you wouldn't say it to their face don't type it. I get it, Kirik and company don't want to be a site that vendors I everything but the last years or 3 have been a lot of disgusting shit posted on  site.

Btw, hope things are well BRC. Haven't seen you around much lately. 

6 days ago
6/29/09
Sopranos sit down kirik....make it happen.
6 days ago
4/22/07
BillyRayChubbs -
clattymine -

Grow the fuck up.

Dont call me names. I still use you as my black friend when I get in arguments.

Ily

6 days ago
8/31/10
Bam57Bam -
BillyRayChubbs -
clattymine -

Grow the fuck up.

The biggest problem is your last point. That is one if the basic rules of this site. If you wouldn't say it to their face don't type it. I get it, Kirik and company don't want to be a site that vendors I everything but the last years or 3 have been a lot of disgusting shit posted on  site.

Btw, hope things are well BRC. Haven't seen you around much lately. 

It appears you may have been having a minor seizure while typing the second line in the first part of your post. I might be concerned, but it does appear that you recovered by the end of your post.

6 days ago
4/22/20
BillyRayChubbs - 
clattymine -

Grow the fuck up.

And I would just like to add that Northern Hospitality doesn't have a gross messy vagina. It's neat and tucked in expect for a little piece peeking out. Very cute, in fact.
6 days ago
7/5/13

This board supposedly loves free speech, I've been called out on it myself. So, does free speech stop here at "wishing death upon someone?" While that is a horrible thing to say or wish, I hardly think it should be banned from being said.

I've learned a lot about the importance of free speech, free thought and opinions over these last several weeks. They're all very important.

6 days ago
12/28/12
Kwang -
HELWIG -

In real life, HELWIG interrupts every possible conversation multiple times to tell everyone how Trump will get reelected in November

6 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu -
Unkind Zuffa - 

if they were dressed in black, i would say this was a Kenpo school