12/29/18

5 days ago
3/18/02

Garbage media.  garbage humans 

5 days ago
12/29/18
BigEyedFish -

And Chris Cuomo thinks “Fredo “ = n word. Guess cnn is a bunch of racists after this montage 

5 days ago
7/31/09

Shocking I tell ya, shocking.

5 days ago
4/24/07
Bret Kavanaugh - 
BigEyedFish -

And Chris Cuomo thinks “Fredo “ = n word. Guess cnn is a bunch of racists after this montage 

No it only counts when someone else says it. The left is never actually ever to blame for anything. They chant "racism" all day every day and then when you point to something they do which they themselves have deemed "racist" then the goal posts start being moved. "It was acceptable when I said...." "But I wasn't being racist when I said it".  There are a few people here that like to do this to and it's quite funny how upset they get. Zero self awareness. 

5 days ago
3/15/06
I don't think people should get harassed when they're out in public, but I don't think I could resist calling him Fredo if I saw him just to enjoy watching him overreact.
5 days ago
1/1/01
I don’t think people should be bothered either but people like Fredo sat silent when conservatives were being harassed all the time. They didn’t say a word when Waters, Pelosi, Clinton, Spartacus and other left wing idiots were inciting violence against Trump supporters so fuck him. I think it’s hilarious. I hope it happens to more people on the left. They were the ones that started it all.
5 days ago
3/20/15

Is como Italian or American ?

5 days ago
12/29/18

^agreed. Pretty damn funny to see the media talking heads reap what they’ve sowed though. For the past 3 years the media has pushed the narrative that it is ok to harass politicians when they are out, applaud derogatory terms for the president, etc. 

then you’ve got don lemon #metoo ing a white dude. Hypocrisy all over the place.  It to say there aren’t those on the right who aren’t also hypocrites 

5 days ago
9/12/05
CuddleBug - I don't think people should get harassed when they're out in public, but I don't think I could resist calling him Fredo if I saw him just to enjoy watching him overreact.

There was a time when that was true, but not anymore. Networks like CNN bombard us everywhere we go with their far left propaganda, and there is no escaping it. Some places, like airports, are required to show CNN exclusively because CNN pays them. If these people are forcing their views on us against our will, they deserve to hear our pov when they are out and about.
5 days ago
6/30/09

Wtf is fredo? Did i miss something?

5 days ago
6/3/03

5 days ago
12/29/18
TwoFatNuts -

Wtf is fredo? Did i miss something?

Anyone have the vid handy?