OtherGround Forums More Durham Indictments Coming Today???

13 days ago
8/1/13

Hmmm!

13 days ago
10/17/06

4chan lol great source champ.

13 days ago
5/5/07

We've come full circle.

Using 4chan as a source lol

13 days ago
2/12/14

what does this mean? explain. who could get nailed?

Edited: 13 days ago
8/1/13
Rahjai MD -

We've come full circle.

4chan is as credible as CNN or MSNBC....

13 days ago
3/15/06

13 days ago
6/13/03
Rahjai MD -

We've come full circle.

Well thet did find the Portland shooter's edentity quicker than any investigative journalist from any network 

13 days ago
3/3/18
camicom -
Rahjai MD -

We've come full circle.

Yeah, great track record with predictions. 

13 days ago
2/19/14

Sadly, I don't think any more indictments happen

13 days ago
8/23/11
i wouldn't take 4chan as a credible source for who would be indicted or why... but the when?

Maybe

there are reporters at the clerks office all the time. they know who works for Durham and can see that something is dropped off to be filed

13 days ago
9/8/02
I hate to break it to all of you, but nothing substantial is going to happen from the Durham investigation. Not because there hasn't been any criminality, but simply because traditional Republicans, and their ilk, don't have the stomach for an all out political street fight such indictments might require. They are just too weak and "respect the frame work of democracy." They are not going to do anything drastic that could, in anyway, shake the foundation, cause doubt, or change the status quo. They are "conservatives" for a reason. They like "gradual change over a long period of time." That's their philosophy and it seeps into all parts of their life. Even criminal investigations.

All this changes when Democrats take over. Every major cabinet member in the Trump administration will have every detail of their life examined by independent investigators. No one will come out unscathed. This is what radicals do, this is the core of their philosophy and it seeps into all parts of their life. Even criminal investigations.

Durham will probably announce "criminal wrong doing" by a handful of outlier people and that's it. All of you people that think Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, Obama, Rice, etc are going to be seriously investigated or indicted will be sorely disappointing.

On the other hand, all of team Trump better lawyer up, because the Democrats will come for them, with or without merit. If there is no merit, they will make it up. They fight to win. The Republicans, outside of Trump and a few allies, are all pussies.
13 days ago
1/1/01

sealed indictments!!! teh sealed indictments!

13 days ago
1/1/01
camicom - 
Rahjai MD -

We've come full circle.

More.

And that's not a joke.

13 days ago
2/25/06
jcblass - I hate to break it to all of you, but nothing substantial is going to happen from the Durham investigation. Not because there hasn't been any criminality, but simply because traditional Republicans, and their ilk, don't have the stomach for an all out political street fight such indictments might require. They are just too weak and "respect the frame work of democracy." They are not going to do anything drastic that could, in anyway, shake the foundation, cause doubt, or change the status quo. They are "conservatives" for a reason. They like "gradual change over a long period of time." That's their philosophy and it seeps into all parts of their life. Even criminal investigations.

All this changes when Democrats take over. Every major cabinet member in the Trump administration will have every detail of their life examined by independent investigators. No one will come out unscathed. This is what radicals do, this is the core of their philosophy and it seeps into all parts of their life. Even criminal investigations.

Durham will probably announce "criminal wrong doing" by a handful of outlier people and that's it. All of you people that think Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, Obama, Rice, etc are going to be seriously investigated or indicted will be sorely disappointing.

On the other hand, all of team Trump better lawyer up, because the Democrats will come for them, with or without merit. If there is no merit, they will make it up. They fight to win. The Republicans, outside of Trump and a few allies, are all pussies.

It kills me, but I agree with you. The idea that Durham is holding off until after the election is complete bullshit. If Trump loses the fucking thing the investigation is over whether anything is found or not. IMO, William Barr is a swamp pussy.

13 days ago
1/25/07

There is nothing going to happen with the durham investigation.

13 days ago
1/2/15

4chan? 

And you made a thread? 

Dude....

13 days ago
5/29/18
Rahjai MD -

We've come full circle.

I blame Share Q, I mean SpunQ

13 days ago
1/12/07
Helluvah Guy -
Rahjai MD -

We've come full circle.

I blame Share Q, I mean SpunQ

Brah, I give you guys good info.

12 days ago
3/3/18

Great thread!

12 days ago
2/4/09

I'll take a bet theres another indictment coming while trump is in office

12 days ago
1/2/15

Ttt for gullible cami

12 days ago
1/12/07
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I think the top brass will be nabbed before election unless Comey is a song bird.

12 days ago
2/4/09
SpunQ -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I think the top brass will be nabbed before election unless Comey is a song bird.

Either McCabe or strzok i think will eventually be indicted. 

I dont know who or if anyone else but I think McCabe is in shit regardless. 

Dojt be fooled because they dropped the charge about him lying about a leak. 2 very different things

12 days ago
3/28/02

Another FAILED THREAD by OP

12 days ago
1/1/01
SpunQ - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Any day now, right? Just wait for the fireworks, and all that.

How is all that prophecy language feeling now?