OtherGround Forums More Durham Indictments Coming Today???

9/17/20 5:52 PM
2/4/09

Lol

9/18/20 11:31 AM
2/4/09

They are scared. Trying their best to discredit 

9/18/20 11:34 AM
8/1/13
NoNeed4aScreenName -

They are scared. Trying their best to discredit 

Its coming!

9/18/20 1:08 PM
2/4/09

I've lost a little faith in sara carter but could see a double whammy. 

9/18/20 1:26 PM
3/3/18

Johnson fully invested in supporting the Russia disinfo campaign. Maga

9/18/20 1:45 PM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Tell us how its debunked again?

9/18/20 1:47 PM
8/20/15
jcblass - I hate to break it to all of you, but nothing substantial is going to happen from the Durham investigation. Not because there hasn't been any criminality, but simply because traditional Republicans, and their ilk, don't have the stomach for an all out political street fight such indictments might require. They are just too weak and "respect the frame work of democracy." They are not going to do anything drastic that could, in anyway, shake the foundation, cause doubt, or change the status quo. They are "conservatives" for a reason. They like "gradual change over a long period of time." That's their philosophy and it seeps into all parts of their life. Even criminal investigations.

All this changes when Democrats take over. Every major cabinet member in the Trump administration will have every detail of their life examined by independent investigators. No one will come out unscathed. This is what radicals do, this is the core of their philosophy and it seeps into all parts of their life. Even criminal investigations.

Durham will probably announce "criminal wrong doing" by a handful of outlier people and that's it. All of you people that think Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, Obama, Rice, etc are going to be seriously investigated or indicted will be sorely disappointing.

On the other hand, all of team Trump better lawyer up, because the Democrats will come for them, with or without merit. If there is no merit, they will make it up. They fight to win. The Republicans, outside of Trump and a few allies, are all pussies.

I agree. Tons of people should be behind bars. The public has seen the evidence, but Republicans don't demand it, so it never happens. They don't push and push and push like the left does. 

However, it's also because there are 2 different justice systems. One for thee, and one for me. The common person would be crucified, politicians very rarely have to pay the price they should.

Edited: 9/18/20 2:24 PM
2/4/09
Robert Thomas -
jcblass - I hate to break it to all of you, but nothing substantial is going to happen from the Durham investigation. Not because there hasn't been any criminality, but simply because traditional Republicans, and their ilk, don't have the stomach for an all out political street fight such indictments might require. They are just too weak and "respect the frame work of democracy." They are not going to do anything drastic that could, in anyway, shake the foundation, cause doubt, or change the status quo. They are "conservatives" for a reason. They like "gradual change over a long period of time." That's their philosophy and it seeps into all parts of their life. Even criminal investigations.

All this changes when Democrats take over. Every major cabinet member in the Trump administration will have every detail of their life examined by independent investigators. No one will come out unscathed. This is what radicals do, this is the core of their philosophy and it seeps into all parts of their life. Even criminal investigations.

Durham will probably announce "criminal wrong doing" by a handful of outlier people and that's it. All of you people that think Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, Obama, Rice, etc are going to be seriously investigated or indicted will be sorely disappointing.

On the other hand, all of team Trump better lawyer up, because the Democrats will come for them, with or without merit. If there is no merit, they will make it up. They fight to win. The Republicans, outside of Trump and a few allies, are all pussies.

I agree. Tons of people should be behind bars. The public has seen the evidence, but Republicans don't demand it, so it never happens. They don't push and push and push like the left does. 

However, it's also because there are 2 different justice systems. One for thee, and one for me. The common person would be crucified, politicians very rarely have to pay the price they should.

I have faith justice is coming. It's coming in through the backdoor while nobody is paying attention. 

Dig through some articles in my political corruption thread to see how they are coming at the crooks through Turkey money laundering, 1 MDB, petrosaudi, ukraine. 

Its gonna be some overwhelming hard to dispute what's coming. 

As long as those investigations dont get shut down

9/18/20 2:23 PM
2/4/09

There will also be Russian money laundering but not by who you think 

9/18/20 2:34 PM
2/4/09

9/18/20 2:36 PM
6/22/13
Robert Thomas -

They dont push?  Are you serious?  How many benghazi investigations were there?

Oh the GOP can push... but maybe they are not for a reason?   

Also... what ever happened to Rudy G's investigation?  

9/18/20 2:41 PM
2/4/09
crashingwaves -
Robert Thomas -

They dont push?  Are you serious?  How many benghazi investigations were there?

Oh the GOP can push... but maybe they are not for a reason?   

Also... what ever happened to Rudy G's investigation?  

They set up something in pittsburgh for Rudy to run information through them.

Or do you mean the counterintelligence operation against Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, and David Correia that picked Rudy up that was leaked to make it look like he was under investigation. 

Rudy and Lev were used in that investigation much like Patrick Byrne was directing Maria Butina to meet with people while she was under investigation.....

The 2 hop rule

9/18/20 2:48 PM
2/4/09

Rubio was backed by Paul singer who signed the contract with the free beacon and fusion

it crosses party lines. They are all fucking scared

9/18/20 3:03 PM
10/17/06
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Rubio was backed by Paul singer who signed the contract with the free beacon and fusion

it crosses party lines. They are all fucking scared

No one is scared the whole planet sees through this bullshit only Qtards believe any of this crap. Enjoy your nothing burger with cheese. 

9/18/20 3:13 PM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Do you ever read any of the articles you spam, you ridiculous shill?

9/18/20 3:17 PM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

Tell me why Repub Ron Johnson is going whole hog in promoting something that the FBI literally told senators is a Russian disinfo campaign meant to help Trump in the election again?

Tell me why Trump's lackey Bill Barr even refuses to investigate this again, when the whole thing is about alleging crimes against Joe Biden?

Tell me why the DOJ isn't touching these alleged crimes with Trump's dick again?

Can't wait for you to "answer" by pasting some other jackoff's twitter opinion. 

9/18/20 3:40 PM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

Tell me why Repub Ron Johnson is going whole hog in promoting something that the FBI literally told senators is a Russian disinfo campaign meant to help Trump in the election again?

Tell me why Trump's lackey Bill Barr even refuses to investigate this again, when the whole thing is about alleging crimes against Joe Biden?

Tell me why the DOJ isn't touching these alleged crimes with Trump's dick again?

When was the last time you were on the right side of a news cycle is all I need to say

9/18/20 3:41 PM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

When was the last time you were on the right side of a news cycle is all I need to say

And clearly you don't read what I post or you would actually get something right for once

9/18/20 3:45 PM
2/4/09

I mean the hypocrisy is hilarious. 

hillary was all about getting the FBI to announce the investigation into Trumo as an October surprise. 

ive shown court fillings from Chris's Steele's own mouth. yet you IGNORE It. 

Now here you are now claiming the opposite of an investigation that is already public.

do you ever stop to think about how much of a bitch you look like? Just how stupid you sound after 4 years ?

Edited: 9/18/20 4:06 PM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I mean the hypocrisy is hilarious. 

hillary was all about getting the FBI to announce the investigation into Trumo as an October surprise. 

ive shown court fillings from Chris's Steele's own mouth. yet you IGNORE It. 

Now here you are now claiming the opposite of an investigation that is already public.

do you ever stop to think about how much of a bitch you look like? Just how stupid you sound after 4 years ?

Post evidence of Hillary wanting the fbi to announce Trump investigation. 

In any case what is the relevance of the wishful thinking of a candidate who holds no government position?

Btw Hillary is the only candidate who had an investigation publicly announced in 2016, wow what a deep state coup to keep Trump from being elected! Announce the investigation into Hillary, keep the one into Trump's campaign absolutely quiet. 8d chess!

Your Steele filings did not say what your Russia-approved spin said they did, as I pointed out again and again. 

9/18/20 4:10 PM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

And clearly you don't read what I post or you would actually get something right for once

You posted an article that quotes Democrats calling for literally nothing except an adherence to the same policy that the IG reprimanded Comey for violating (against Hillary) and that the Trump admin supposedly fired Comey for violating. 

Did you think that was a gotcha? Or did you base your paste job on nothing but the distorted frothing of the twitter jackoffs who linked to the article?

9/18/20 4:10 PM
2/4/09

But the announcement said 

FBI investigating trump ties to Russia something something.... remember that? We have already had this discussion. 

Why do you always olay ignorant when you know we talked about this?

9/18/20 4:12 PM
3/2/09

4Chan?  How about citing something form Qanon while you are at it. 

9/21/20 12:04 PM
6/20/13
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Lol

Hmmm

9/21/20 12:07 PM
3/1/10
VTCO -

LOL Durhan ain't doing shit.

He gave Barr Clinesmith as a fall guy.

Confirmed he isn't investigating Comey, Brennan, Rice, or anyone else with any name value.

^^^^ Reminder.