OtherGround Forums My Suicide Note

Edited: 6/12/19 9:24 AM
5/10/08

TTT

6/11/19 11:33 PM
12/17/06
Danzis -

Please wait! My girl INSTANTLY regretted cutting her wrists when she saw her blood.  Take a second and talk to us.  Please.

He's safe. In custody. Nonetheless your post is correct.

6/11/19 11:41 PM
5/22/05
Danzis - 

Please wait! My girl INSTANTLY regretted cutting her wrists when she saw her blood.  Take a second and talk to us.  Please.

I believe people who have jumped off things attempting to commit suicide and survived have said they had instant regrets as soon as they were in the air.
Edited: 6/12/19 5:26 AM
4/17/13
TheHound -

EDIT: Thx

6/11/19 11:44 PM
12/17/06
TheHound -

If your severly depressed long enough (horrid diseases, etc) you ultimately become a burden to everyone around you and your exit is not selfish but necessary. Once you are decades deep with no positive results to show with your only company being pain and suffering that inevitably extends to others, the 'passing pain onto others' line falls flat. 

This is especially the case if your younger and expected to bring home a paychek, when you haven't wanted to wake up in the morning for decades.

Burdens are more often than not welcomed through love. 

Reread that shit. Three times. Chew it and digest it. Why? Because it is exactly what we don't see when we are depressed. The people we burden? They accept those burdens. They would prefer that to us dead.

That's what we don't clearly see when depressed. Love means shouldering the burdens for others when they're in hell. And even the most self-loathing among us have people that love us.

6/12/19 12:07 AM
6/30/07
TheHound -

If your severly depressed long enough (horrid diseases, etc) you ultimately become a burden to everyone around you and your exit is not selfish but necessary. Once you are decades deep with no positive results to show with your only company being pain and suffering that inevitably extends to others, the 'passing pain onto others' line falls flat. 

This is especially the case if your younger and expected to bring home a paychek, when you haven't wanted to wake up in the morning for decades.

Dude, not the place

6/12/19 2:02 AM
10/20/10

For a bunch of degenerate faggots,  you people are alright.

Well done to all involved.

6/12/19 8:40 AM
10/14/11

Good work everyone.  Thanks for all the new email addresses to send dick pics too!  Going ti be a busy day for me!

6/12/19 9:29 AM
4/21/09
MountainMedic -
TheHound -

Dude, not the place

Nobody WANTS to wake up in the morning. Grow up and be a man. 

Now, back to the topic. We love you Been, get well soon brother 

6/12/19 10:35 AM
3/14/19

Scary to read but credit to everyone who acted so quickly

6/12/19 10:46 AM
1/1/01

6/12/19 11:08 AM
4/13/12
Altofsky -
TheHound -

Burdens are more often than not welcomed through love. 

Reread that shit. Three times. Chew it and digest it. Why? Because it is exactly what we don't see when we are depressed. The people we burden? They accept those burdens. They would prefer that to us dead.

That's what we don't clearly see when depressed. Love means shouldering the burdens for others when they're in hell. And even the most self-loathing among us have people that love us.

exactly this.

6/12/19 11:41 AM
10/21/10

6/12/19 12:08 PM
5/27/13

Holy fuck, my stomach sinks every time one of these threads show up. You guys are saviors!! Proud to be a part of the OG!

6/12/19 12:12 PM
10/11/18

OP you still there?  If you need someone to talk to PM me we'll swap numbers.  

6/12/19 12:16 PM
10/11/18
Throwin’Knuckles -
Sogflop -

Great news guys!!! Police just called me back, they tracked him down to Albuquerque and got him in custody, he is going to get help right now! Cops asked me to update all of you and say job well done!

Come back when you feel better Ben! We love you man!

That’s great news.. I’ve had the pleasure of talking to Ben on the phone a couple of times. He’s a really good dude that’s been through a lot of shit. Me and him both love the Cardinals. We both also struggle with alcohol and depression obviously. I just left the funeral were the person that I looked up to For the last 10 years committed suicide he left behind a huge family that loved him very dearly. He changed a lot of peoples lives and his business consumed him and he took his own life. I can say this suicide crushes a lot of hearts. It may seem like a very dark world but there is light at the end of the tunnel and there are people that care about you and love you and I just want to say that I’m glad for BenAnd I’m glad for his family and loved ones they don’t have to go through the heart ache that I just left from today.

Indeed, great news. Sorry I'm late to the thread. 

6/12/19 12:18 PM
1/1/01
SidRival135 - 

"If you're reading this, you've lived long enough to see a METAL suicide prevention ad!" 

6/12/19 12:21 PM
1/9/02

so many dick pics being exchanged right now

6/12/19 1:08 PM
11/19/06
mysteryman -
Throwin’Knuckles -
Sogflop -

Great news guys!!! Police just called me back, they tracked him down to Albuquerque and got him in custody, he is going to get help right now! Cops asked me to update all of you and say job well done!

Come back when you feel better Ben! We love you man!

That’s great news.. I’ve had the pleasure of talking to Ben on the phone a couple of times. He’s a really good dude that’s been through a lot of shit. Me and him both love the Cardinals. We both also struggle with alcohol and depression obviously. I just left the funeral were the person that I looked up to For the last 10 years committed suicide he left behind a huge family that loved him very dearly. He changed a lot of peoples lives and his business consumed him and he took his own life. I can say this suicide crushes a lot of hearts. It may seem like a very dark world but there is light at the end of the tunnel and there are people that care about you and love you and I just want to say that I’m glad for BenAnd I’m glad for his family and loved ones they don’t have to go through the heart ache that I just left from today.

Indeed, great news. Sorry I'm late to the thread. 

I’m glad Ben is safe.. We need you Ben.

6/12/19 1:22 PM
7/5/13
gregbrady -

How do we get in on that?!

6/12/19 4:04 PM
10/11/18

Prayers sent to you Ben...

Hope you can find a way out of this rut...teh OG is rooting for you...you got this...

Kick that shit and get back on the horse...

6/12/19 6:33 PM
4/21/09
Carl Winslow -
gregbrady -

How do we get in on that?!

Well what else you think saved his life?

6/12/19 7:02 PM
3/23/12
gregbrady -

Dick pics should be allowed to be openly posted in suicide prevention threads.  Dick pics make everyone happy, right?

6/12/19 7:07 PM
8/20/03
youarewhatiswrong - 
gregbrady -

Dick pics should be allowed to be openly posted in suicide prevention threads.  Dick pics make everyone happy, right?

6/12/19 7:19 PM
2/8/12

Update?  Cliffs notes?