OtherGround Forums My cod this hot topless Canadian reporter chick

Edited: 29 days ago
11/4/10

Was scrolling through Instagram and Andrew Santino is in Toronto. There is a banging Canadian with great tits walking around topless interviewing people. 

If you’d like to see everything. View his Instagram story

https://instagram.com/cheetosantino?igshid=jlxzy85azogf

Do any of our Canuck brothers know who this chick is?

29 days ago
11/4/10

29 days ago
11/4/10

4/27/15

What about us hetero's that don't have IG?

Edit - pics posted up as i was writing this pithy retort

29 days ago
9/17/10

So it must be ok to walk around topless in Canada? That’s a good thing if most of women look like her.

29 days ago
5/11/05

When I visited our local bartender guide dude told us topless on the street is legal in Toronto.

29 days ago
1/13/04
grandchampion - 

When I visited our local bartender guide dude told us topless on the street is legal in Toronto.

It's actually legal in the whole province of Ontario my man..
29 days ago
1/1/01

Looks like she's got lopsided bolt-ons

29 days ago
1/1/01

Can I have my dick out for easy entry?

29 days ago
10/31/10

I like her 

29 days ago
11/28/03

think she ever did this pre-implants?

29 days ago
2/2/15
ranier wolfcastle -

If that's what crosses your mind when you see that hot piece of ass walking around flaunting her shit for our viewing pleasure then I've got some bad news for you: nigga, you gay

29 days ago
10/4/18
NOICE~!!!
29 days ago
7/16/13

wood.

12/6/16

Wood plow but come on... the attention whoring is pathetic.

It's literally like saying I have nothing to offer other than this surgically enhanced meatbag that is my body.

Every father should make it their goal that their daughter does not end up like this person... and as a result, every man who is/thinks he might have a daughter (or even has a female in his life that he cares about) shouldn't white knight this sort of attention whoring.

29 days ago
1/1/01
The time is now for a hotter more natural girl to show her up. We're counting on you, hot natural Canadian girl.
29 days ago
2/20/09
John Wick -

wood.

X2

29 days ago
2/20/09
CharlesMartel -

It's literally like saying I have nothing to offer other than this surgically enhanced meatbag that is my body.

Every father should make it their goal that their daughter does not end up like this person... and as a result, every man who is/thinks he might have a daughter (or even has a female in his life that he cares about) shouldn't white knight this sort of attention whoring.

Lol, I bet you’re a blast at parties.

29 days ago
11/9/17
meh! typical shit fake tits...would still bust them cheeks though!
5/24/17

Ugly bolt ons

12/6/16
donkypunch55 -
CharlesMartel -

Lmao do you have to encourage self destructive behavior to have fun?  Are you that person who doesn't tell your friend to chill out before they do something they'll regret?  Would you be encouraging your mom, sister, girlfriend/wife, or other female you care about to run around topless in the street?

I was in a frat in college and have engaged in/seen self destructive behavior...  but guess what, people grow up... don't give me that BS. 

29 days ago
1/1/01

God bless you Canada

29 days ago
5/15/07
Bilge Water - 
ranier wolfcastle -

If that's what crosses your mind when you see that hot piece of ass walking around flaunting her shit for our viewing pleasure then I've got some bad news for you: nigga, you gay

If anything more than a "huh...interesting" crossed your mind then you need to get out more before you rape somebody.
29 days ago
2/20/09
CharlesMartel -
donkypunch55 -
CharlesMartel -

Lmao do you have to encourage self destructive behavior to have fun?  Are you that person who doesn't tell your friend to chill out before they do something they'll regret?  Would you be encouraging your mom, sister, girlfriend/wife, or other female you care about to run around topless in the street?

I was in a frat in college and have engaged in/seen self destructive behavior...  but guess what, people grow up... don't give me that BS. 

Fair point.  I was more busting your balls than anything.

I like tits.  A lot.  

But I would absolutely not want my wife, mother, sister etc. engaging in this behavior.

29 days ago
11/14/11
grandchampion -

been legal in ontario since 90s.