OtherGround Forums My cousin (FBI agent) had this 2say (Floyd case)

5/28/20 3:06 PM
1/1/01

Talked to my cousin who’s an FBI agent here in Vegas last night and this is his opinion on the George Floyd case.

”I hate to say it but judging from the footage that I saw, Floyd was having a cardiac arrest about 1-2 minutes into that video, watch his mouth pattern and see how his mouth tweaks like every few seconds. I have seen this out in the field and on video footage especially when a person swallows evidence like a bunch of Meth, cocaine or other substance. Floyd was breathing OK as you can see when he was talking and the officers observed that from their view but not from another perspective such as a medical perspective. When he says he can’t breathe but seeing him breathing ok and talking Ok can be a sign of cardiac arrest being already in progress, chest restriction especially. Could Floyd of been saved? Yes! The officer with his knee on him was causing more bad of course than good. Do I think that was the main reason Floyd died? 50/50 , it had a lot to do with it but I personally think drugs had to do with it as well. Floyd also could have been stressed and with high blood pressure as well. It was clear that the Officer had a power trip and just wanted to do the opposite of what bystanders was saying to show he was in control, not the bystanders. In my humble opinion, this cop is going to get 2-3 years tops because their likely gonna find drugs in Floyd’s system. The Officer will be in Hell when he gets in jail because NO ONE in prison or jail will like this guy, not even the Prison Guards. The only group he’ll have to associate in there will be the White Supremacists. I doubt he would survive in there unless they give him some kind of special protection or a suicidal watch. He deserves to rot in hell if you ask me. “ 

I almost can remember word for word of what he said. He specializes now in Forgery and counterfeiting and works mostly with Secret service here in Vegas.

5/28/20 3:56 PM
8/26/18

Yeah, I don't think he'll be joining the ranks of the brothers. That dude is doing his time all alone, in the back. 

5/28/20 4:03 PM
1/1/01
bullybull -

Yeah, I don't think he'll be joining the ranks of the brothers. That dude is doing his time all alone, in the back. 

Hahaha, yup rear entry

5/28/20 4:06 PM
1/1/01
FRAT:

Cuz thinks dude may have been on drugs.
5/28/20 4:07 PM
1/1/01
Everyone's on some kind of drug.
5/28/20 4:12 PM
1/1/01
FreightTrain - FRAT:

Pardon me for asking.

what is FRAT?

I know it from military as First Response Attault & Tactical. Hehe

5/28/20 4:16 PM
1/1/01
Sonester Sambo -

Fbi agents aren't exactly friends to anyone

Yea believe me Bro, my cuz used to be the most coolest social person I knew. Now he acts like so different and a bit of a show off with all his toys. Motorcycles, Cars, Boat and guns. His teenage kids even hate his attitude, He talks to them like he’s the captain of a squadron. Used to love talking to him for hours at a time when he comes for BBQ’s , now I look forward when he has to go home. Hehe

5/28/20 4:17 PM
2/12/14
uniquetechnique -

Talked to my cousin who’s an FBI agent here in Vegas last night and this is his opinion on the George Floyd case.

”I hate to say it but judging from the footage that I saw, Floyd was having a cardiac arrest about 1-2 minutes into that video, watch his mouth pattern and see how his mouth tweaks like every few seconds. I have seen this out in the field and on video footage especially when a person swallows evidence like a bunch of Meth, cocaine or other substance. Floyd was breathing OK as you can see when he was talking and the officers observed that from their view but not from another perspective such as a medical perspective. When he says he can’t breathe but seeing him breathing ok and talking Ok can be a sign of cardiac arrest being already in progress, chest restriction especially. Could Floyd of been saved? Yes! The officer with his knee on him was causing more bad of course than good. Do I think that was the main reason Floyd died? 50/50 , it had a lot to do with it but I personally think drugs had to do with it as well. Floyd also could have been stressed and with high blood pressure as well. It was clear that the Officer had a power trip and just wanted to do the opposite of what bystanders was saying to show he was in control, not the bystanders. In my humble opinion, this cop is going to get 2-3 years tops because their likely gonna find drugs in Floyd’s system. The Officer will be in Hell when he gets in jail because NO ONE in prison or jail will like this guy, not even the Prison Guards. The only group he’ll have to associate in there will be the White Supremacists. I doubt he would survive in there unless they give him some kind of special protection or a suicidal watch. He deserves to rot in hell if you ask me. “ 

I almost can remember word for word of what he said. He specializes now in Forgery and counterfeiting and works mostly with Secret service here in Vegas.

your cousin is a dumbass. tell him to stick to forgery. 

5/28/20 4:17 PM
9/26/10

this is very likely correct. but he won't be in gen pop. they will shield him and then he will live out the rest of his life in WITSEC

5/28/20 4:20 PM
12/13/12
uniquetechnique -
FreightTrain - FRAT:

Pardon me for asking.

what is FRAT?

I know it from military as First Response Attault & Tactical. Hehe

Fuck

reading

all

that.

its essentially our version of TL;DR

5/28/20 4:23 PM
3/14/04
John Cable - 
uniquetechnique -

This.

Time and time again, if you want legal advice or a legal opinion about something involving cops, the worst place to get accurate info is from a cop.  

5/28/20 4:27 PM
9/26/10
angryinch -
John Cable - 
uniquetechnique -

This.

Time and time again, if you want legal advice or a legal opinion about something involving cops, the worst place to get accurate info is from a cop.  

what do you think he said that is wrong. the guy was very clearly intoxicated on something, maybe multiple things which would lead to something that is typically more innocuous becoming deadly. 

It doesn't take responsiblity from the cop. He should still rot. This is a case where a LEO should be held to a higher standard. This was not in the heat of the moment. his life was not at risk. 

For all the legal types out there, say somebody was at a party, in a fight, and they choked out somebody who was intoxicated, and that person ended up dying. How long would they end up in jail? 

Edited: 5/28/20 4:44 PM
3/14/04
ufc98newb - 
angryinch -
John Cable - 
uniquetechnique -

This.

what do you think he said that is wrong. the guy was very clearly intoxicated on something, maybe multiple things which would lead to something that is typically more innocuous becoming deadly. 

It doesn't take responsiblity from the cop. He should still rot. This is a case where a LEO should be held to a higher standard. This was not in the heat of the moment. his life was not at risk. 

For all the legal types out there, say somebody was at a party, in a fight, and they choked out somebody who was intoxicated, and that person ended up dying. How long would they end up in jail? 

Ah yes... random death syndrome.  Had the cop not choked him for almost 10 minutes he would have still died at the exact same moment.   Happens quite a bit with cops.  Funny how Random Death Syndrome tends to only happen in the presence of cops.  

As for your party/fight scenario, they are two entirely different things.

However, if you get into a fight at a party, choke a guy out, then after he is unconscious you continue to choke him for almost 10 minutes in such a manner that he cannot breath and his brain is deprived of blood and oxygen until he no longer has a pulse and is not breathing, then you hold the choke for a few more minutes to make sure he's good and dead, and your friends form a circle around you to prevent anyone from stopping you, you're gonna do 30 to life, easy.   And your friends are gonna be in the cell next to yours for the same amount of time.  

5/28/20 4:46 PM
9/26/10
angryinch -
ufc98newb - 
angryinch -
John Cable - 
uniquetechnique -

This.

Ah yes... random death syndrome.  Had the cop not choked him for almost 10 minutes he would have still died at the exact same moment.   Happens quite a bit with cops.  Funny how Random Death Syndrome tends to only happen in the presence of cops.  

However, if you get into a fight at a party, choke a guy out, then after he is unconscious you continue to choke him for almost 10 minutes in such a manner that he cannot breath and his brain is deprived of blood and oxygen until he no longer has a pulse and is not breathing, then you hold the choke for a few more minutes to make sure he's good and dead, and your friends form a circle around you to prevent anyone from stopping you, you're gonna do 30 to life, easy.   And your friends are gonna be in the cell next to yours for the same amount of time.  

well im not gonna take your word for it. lol

5/28/20 5:29 PM
7/12/03
John Cable - 
uniquetechnique -

I am thinking the same thing...no way he was breathing ok...you can hear him gasping for breath.

5/28/20 5:32 PM
2/18/20

My brother works at the Pentagon (nuclear weapons) and is friends and knows a lot of FBI agents from the DC/Quantico area.

He basically said most are nerds...egotistical...highly intelligent...and mostly pussies.

5/28/20 5:38 PM
1/1/01
On a SideNote -

My brother works at the Pentagon (nuclear weapons) and is friends and knows a lot of FBI agents from the DC/Quantico area.

He basically said most are nerds...egotistical...highly intelligent...and mostly pussies.

Yea he’s a nerd for sure

5/28/20 7:56 PM
1/1/01
angryinch -
John Cable - 
uniquetechnique -

This.

The best place is from an inexperienced, uneducated and overly opinionated person on the internet.  

5/28/20 8:16 PM
6/29/09
angryinch - 
ufc98newb - 
angryinch -
John Cable - 
uniquetechnique -

This.

Yeah! Id much prefer my advice come from a criminal.
5/28/20 8:22 PM
3/1/10

My cousin (furloughed Guitar Center employee) disagrees with your cousin's assessment.

5/28/20 8:35 PM
6/28/09
uniquetechnique -

People's mouth pattern tends to change a bit when their face is getting mashed on concrete. And please do a little experiment.  Go lay on your stomach out in the street.  Have one man kneel on your neck, and another kneel on your back.  Shit, have another one hold your legs.  For 9 minutes.......... Report back. 

5/28/20 8:58 PM
3/4/12

FBI- Fucking Bunch of Idiots

5/28/20 9:52 PM
10/25/06

Fuck that fed pig tell him to come see me and I'll choke his ass until he shits himself and he will wonder how he went out in 10 seconds when he could still breathe.

The knee was ON the fucking carotid and his jugular was pushed hard into the ground. Fed must be a pencil pusher because he doesn't know what a blood choke is.

First thing I noticed was the placement of the knee and the position of the victims neck and head, specifically the elevation or the chin.

THE ONLY THING between the ground and the knee was neck and DIRECTLY beneath the knee was the carotid lined up directly vertically over the esophagus and jugular.

As the muscles of the neck wear down and tire the pressure of the knee became enough to cut off the Carotid completely and most likely the jugular at least 60% until he lost consciousness and then it likely cut it off 90+%.

5/28/20 9:53 PM
9/8/02

This will be the one death in America the left will fight to NOT be labeled COVID.

Edited: 5/29/20 12:27 AM
3/23/06

That’s what they tried to say about Tashii Farmer as well.  The officer walked after facing manslaughter and oppression under color of office charges 

2:05 bodycam starts