5 days ago
11/13/14

It's nice to sit down with an ice cold ginger ale and watch some roundball.

Just watched Utah pick up the W. Now LA vs LA.

Who else is excited?

5 days ago
8/9/16

Fuck the NBLMA...

5 days ago
11/28/09

I can’t tell if you’re serious or not.

5 days ago
11/11/13

Every single player, coach, staff, referee etc. took a knee for the anthem. That was it for me.

5 days ago
3/25/19

I'm pumped man. It was a really good game. I like watching the pels, they have so much young talent. I hope they can keep that core together. 

Probably not going to be a very popular thread bro. Lots of cancel culture on the OG. 

5 days ago
5/23/07
Kirik Jr - 

I'm pumped man. It was a really good game. I like watching the pels, they have so much young talent. I hope they can keep that core together. 

Probably not going to be a very popular thread bro. Lots of cancel culture on the OG. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

Every single player, coach, staff, referee etc. took a knee for the anthem. That was it for me.

I agree.   I missed sports during the shutdown, but this break showed me how little they mean in our life.  

The constant barrage of preaching that we are “too privileged” and “not woke enough” will ruin any sport that caves in to the movement.    

Sports are a way to exit life for a while, not persuade us to change our views.   In every stadium of all sports, fans of all races, come together to root for their team.   

5 days ago
6/9/09
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

this.

I hate it but I have to stick to my convictions.

so, fuck the NBA.

5 days ago
4/25/11
RJJH -
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

this.

so, fuck the NBA.

Fuck Em...

5 days ago
9/1/15

Not watching with their BS politics allowed in sports!! They are paid to do a job, not be political! They cant wear their sponsors jerseys, they have to wear what the NBA has a deal with. 

5 days ago
11/11/13
RJJH -
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

this.

so, fuck the NBA.

So far, hockey has shown how it's done. No kneeling, standing arm in arm on the blueline, heads high.

5 days ago
6/9/09
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -
RJJH -
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

this.

so, fuck the NBA.

So far, hockey has shown how it's done. No kneeling, standing arm in arm on the blueline, heads high.

yup.

its hard for me to watch hockey, being a Sabres fan it is pure misery.

but Im all in these playoffs. theyre the only league in north america not giving in.

go Philly, Flames & Canucks!

5 days ago
11/13/14

If you cannot enjoy sports without worrying about politics, I feel bad for you.

Go Suns!

5 days ago
5/23/07

NHL kicks ass...fuck all other major team sports 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Cire - 
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

I agree.   I missed sports during the shutdown, but this break showed me how little they mean in our life.  

The constant barrage of preaching that we are “too privileged” and “not woke enough” will ruin any sport that caves in to the movement.    

Sports are a way to exit life for a while, not persuade us to change our views.   In every stadium of all sports, fans of all races, come together to root for their team.   

Agree ! Millionaire fucks who hate the country & are the definition of privilege ! I can’t stand them !

Fuck them ! We want to watch a game and escape this dull , sad world !
They want to Use this time to preach to us that America is corrupt & white peoples are bad !

No thanks , fuck the NBA !
Edited: 5 days ago
12/26/05

The NBA is a garbage product.

Its actual level of notoriety should be somewhere between competitive rowing and womens professional darts.

Its trash.  Entertainment options are near unlimited.  Quit watching a trash sport, run by a trash organization, catering to a trash audience.

5 days ago
3/24/13
Kwang -

It's nice to sit down with an ice cold ginger ale and watch some roundball.

Just watched Utah pick up the W. Now LA vs LA.

Who else is excited?

I will not be watching anymore NBA! Disrespectful motherfuckers can fuck off!  Don't need politics in sports!  If NFL goes this way done with them too!

5 days ago
2/22/13

Who gives a flying fuck?  More scripted than WWE.

5 days ago
1/1/01

The NBA is such terrible entertainment. Basketball is a bad sport. 

5 days ago
3/18/02
Cire - 
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

yep

4 days ago
11/11/13

These cowards can't even kneel with pride. You see Lebron, AD and the rest with stacks of towels under their precious knees? Pussies. 

4 days ago
6/23/12

Go Bucks. Gonna have a watch party with the kids tonight. 

4 days ago
1/1/01

My wife is a huge NFL fan. Guess once the season starts the nfl will be much like the nba. Therefore, I'm divorcing my wife. Might be more to this story, but I'll use this as my narrative. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
Yea, fuck all of those woke pussies. I realize I didn’t miss sports at all. Also not eating out or going to movies. I even canceled my local newspaper, which had taken a hard left turn. I have been reading that for over forty years and I don’t miss it at all.
4 days ago
4/20/11
Kirik Jr -

This is the opposite of cancel culture.  Cancel culture is a Democrat thing. They are all about kneeling for the national anthem, they are all about these NFL Ayers putting the names of criminals on their helmets,but not the name of 1 child killed by black on black crime.  Watch how big of a hit the  big 3 sports take for this bullshit. And watch how fast they come crawling back because they aren't getting paid anymore. Blacklivesmatter is the single biggest racial divider in our lifetime. It's based in an absolute false narrative, and it only served to expose a weak group of people.