OtherGround Forums NFL & HBO "Hard Knocks" 2019 - Raiders - Aug 6th

26 days ago
2/25/13
one week until one of my fav shows
Edited: 26 days ago
2/25/13

26 days ago
7/24/19

"All Or Nothing" , is a much better show.

25 days ago
2/25/13
Stro - 

never heard of it

25 days ago
9/4/17
Stro -

Subjective 

25 days ago
2/25/13
Stro -

Not current

25 days ago
7/24/19
Poiupoiu -
Stro - 

never heard of it

It's on Amazon Prime. I order Prime for a month every year when this show comes out  cancel when done  because nothing else interests me on there. Every year it picks a different team and follows them during the entire season. Hard Knocks tends to focus on players that get cut during training camp or bubble players.All or Nothing will focus on star players and coaches. I like Hard Knocks too but find All Or Nothing the much better show.

18 days ago
2/25/13

its tuesday (in china)

18 days ago
1/1/01
I miss watching football - haven't watched in a few years because of all the extraneous junk that's come along with it.

Think it'll be possible to watch the NFL this year without a constant barrage of political & social bullshit?
18 days ago
2/5/05
Wiggy - I miss watching football - haven't watched in a few years because of all the extraneous junk that's come along with it.

Think it'll be possible to watch the NFL this year without a constant barrage of political & social bullshit?

I just watch the games. The game itself shows almost nothing political or whatever. 

It’s ESPN and highlights and shit where you see the garbage. Record the game, skip through the bs and commercials. It’s not hard to not see that shit. 

I love hard knocks. I wish they would focus more on the training camps and less on “stories” and shit. Heiden should be entertaining though. 

18 days ago
12/2/09
Wiggy - I miss watching football - haven't watched in a few years because of all the extraneous junk that's come along with it.

You could ignore the dumb shit like regular people

Edited: 18 days ago
6/28/10
jarroyo -

This. lol. There isn't a fucking banner that runs across the screen every other play or anything. The OG makes a bigger deal out of than any team or player.

18 days ago
1/1/01
BrckNoHitBk - 
jarroyo -

This. lol. There isn't a fucking banner that runs across the screen every other play or anything. The OG makes a bigger deal out of than any team or player.

Last game I tried watching was a Panthers game maybe two years ago? They spent half the first quarter bringing up politics, social shit, kneeling & the anthem, etc.

I said fuck it & didn't go back.
18 days ago
6/27/09
Wiggy -
BrckNoHitBk - 
jarroyo -

Last game I tried watching was a Panthers game maybe two years ago? They spent half the first quarter bringing up politics, social shit, kneeling & the anthem, etc.

I said fuck it & didn't go back.

If you stream the NFL network they only show from the first kickoff and mostly (if any) all the shit you're describing happens before that

18 days ago
1/30/10

God I can’t stand that kid Abrams .... he better change his attitude , he seems like he’ll be cancer in the locker room ...his teammates will hate him 

18 days ago
2/5/05
dios -

God I can’t stand that kid Abrams .... he better change his attitude , he seems like he’ll be cancer in the locker room ...his teammates will hate him 

He’s a real piece of work. I hope he gets checked on the field real good and we see his attitude change. 

18 days ago
11/9/05

Abram is dumb as rocks, so was Ollie.

18 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
17 days ago
2/8/08
clattymine - 
dios -

He’s a real piece of work. I hope he gets checked on the field real good and we see his attitude change. 

He just seems like an insecure kid trying to prove something. He was embarrassing through out the entire episode and the "salmon" conversation with Carr was so hard to watch. I hope its on the show when he gets his ass beat.
17 days ago
1/1/01

Was happy to see Ollie getting a shot. Those last chance u, kids were so much wasted potential and then he blew it with ease. 

17 days ago
1/5/11

This, and all or nothing are essentially the same show. Very, very similar.

Edited: 17 days ago
2/25/13
choadler - 

i downloaded 1 ep of all or nothing.

is it normal that the narrator describes everything like for blind people ?

example: they are showing a player walking to the practice field but the player is not talking

the narrator "The player walks down a path to the practice field. He is holding his helmet in his hand"

annoying

Edited: 17 days ago
7/25/06

John Abrams needs a Code Red.  

A fucking rookie back-talking the franchise QB and head coach?! Unacceptable! 

17 days ago
2/25/13
having injured feet Antonio Brown was still running pretty fast
17 days ago
1/5/11
Poiupoiu -
choadler - 

i downloaded 1 ep of all or nothing.

is it normal that the narrator describes everything like for blind people ?

example: they are showing a player walking to the practice field but the player is not talking

the narrator "The player walks down a path to the practice field. He is holding his helmet in his hand"

annoying

Funny pickup.

I am actively going dead (serious!). Less than 5% hearing in left, right is bad getting worse. I miss a lot when watching TV. Need subtitles now to watch any tv. That throws me off, but Ill pay attention to that next time.