OtherGround Forums NFL opening night ratings down 17%

9/20/20 11:15 AM
5/23/07
sgotwalks - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
sgotwalks - 
springfield - The NFL is a slowly dying sport.

The graying of TV continues. Median age for the Super Bowl (2020) on Sunday was 49.1. Last year (2019) it was 47.7.

Take a look at the posts above yours. You're wrong.

NFL IS GAY

Golf is for faggots

Hahahaha

NFL IS GAY 

Have fun today Sgotty!

Edited: 9/20/20 3:08 PM
11/13/14

This is the first sign that the NFL is in a downward spiral.

9/20/20 3:59 PM
5/23/07

How nfl fans play catch

9/20/20 4:06 PM
2/12/14

The matchup: Multiple television ratings experts contacted by Yahoo Sports noted that the most important factor controlling NFL ratings isn’t politics or competition, it’s matchups. A good matchup between marquee teams will carry the day, and from that standpoint, Thursday night wasn’t a powerhouse showdown. The Chiefs are now one of the league’s top draws, but the Texans have struggled to draw attention on the national stage. They struggled on the field, too, falling behind 31-7 before losing 34-20.

LOL at Yahoo. They are fucking libtards from the get go. Their experts only know what BLM tells them to know. 

BLM = Booger Licking Morans

9/20/20 10:46 PM
1/9/02

kids dont play football anymore and the old dudes that watch it dont like all of this racial shit.

its not really getting passed on to the new generation like it used to be. Its seen as a bad habit you cant quit more than something to enjoy doing as a family

9/20/20 10:56 PM
8/31/10
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
sgotwalks - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
sgotwalks - 

The graying of TV continues. Median age for the Super Bowl (2020) on Sunday was 49.1. Last year (2019) it was 47.7.

NFL IS GAY

Golf is for faggots

Hahahaha

NFL IS GAY 

Have fun today Sgotty!

I had zero fun today. Lost a painful bet to my kid. My team got destroyed. I endured several injuries to players on my team in fantasy football. The day sucked. Football is gay as fuck bro!

9/21/20 12:52 AM
4/6/19
sgotwalks -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
sgotwalks - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
sgotwalks - 

NFL IS GAY

Golf is for faggots

Hahahaha

NFL IS GAY 

Have fun today Sgotty!

I had zero fun today. Lost a painful bet to my kid. My team got destroyed. I endured several injuries to players on my team in fantasy football. The day sucked. Football is gay as fuck bro!

it's not gay bro * pats sgotty's butt on the way to the showers 

9/21/20 1:02 AM
5/23/07
sgotwalks - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
sgotwalks - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
sgotwalks - 

NFL IS GAY

Golf is for faggots

Hahahaha

NFL IS GAY 

Have fun today Sgotty!

9/21/20 5:36 AM
1/1/01
sgotwalks -
donkypunch55 -
Kwang -

Of course “streaming is up”.  
they just started tracking it.  So yeah, it’s definitely up from the nothing that’s previously been recorded.

This desperate attempt is further proof that it’s a dying sport.

Forget the SJW garbage.

The ridiculous rules that favor quarterbacks and offensive have been taking a toll for years.

Factor in the racial stupidity and it’s yet another nail in the coffin.

Never heard growth described as a nail in the coffin before, or dying a slow death as the other poster put it. It reminds me of the 'boxing is a dying sport' line we've been hearing since mma came onto the scene. 

Nah football is a dying sport but it has nothing to do with BLM. It has to do with CTE.

If you look at youth football all around the country, participation is going down (relative to population) and has been going down for a while.

9/21/20 5:49 AM
2/14/10
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

How nfl fans play catch

Damn, stuck the tongue out to get it out of the way, relaxed the jaw. That wasn't his first rodeo.

9/21/20 8:11 AM
1/1/01
IronHands - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

How nfl fans play catch

Damn, stuck the tongue out to get it out of the way, relaxed the jaw. That wasn't his first rodeo.

He's a wide-receiver...