OtherGround Forums NY ER Doctor: People are dying

8 days ago
1/1/01
rudiger -

Bodies are piling up. There is literally a pile of dead bodies

Interestingly, enough, the morgues in NY are already at capacity. We're talking about the morgues here but this won't register with a lot people.

8 days ago
8/29/09

New York can't handle 280 deaths over a couple weeks?

Statistically speaking, a city with 8 million people, with an life expectancy of 70yrs, should experience an average of 313 deaths per day.  

8 days ago
3/4/18

What they can't handle is the amount of people that need to be in the ICU at one time. 

8 days ago
10/15/13
Smokestack -

What they can't handle is the amount of people that need to be in the ICU at one time. 

NOBODY CAN

Edited: 8 days ago
12/31/17
Bad Monkey -

Statistically speaking, a city with 8 million people, with an life expectancy of 70yrs, should experience an average of 313 deaths per day.  

It's the influx of patients with very specific treatment requirements that causes the issues. It is unreal people still dont get it.

8 days ago
8/10/05
Bad Monkey - 

These deaths are on top of the average. Also, some parts of NY are being hit harder than others. I think you are just oversimplifying things, as most are during these times.

8 days ago
8/29/09
Ministry of Truth -
Bad Monkey - 

These deaths are on top of the average. Also, some parts of NY are being hit harder than others. I think you are just oversimplifying things, as most are during these times.

I would suggest that if the morgues are piling up, it is probably more of an outflow problem. The bodies are sitting because they families cannot claim them.  

55579, we're talking about morgues.  I understand the recognize the issues that the hospitals are facing.

8 days ago
11/11/11
Al Cappucino -

If i go to the supermaret and they don't have a certain product to meet demand, i blame the supermarket for not being prepared.

If i go to the hospital and they don't have the medical supplies to meet demand, i blame the President of the United States for not being prepared?

Is that how it works?

If you go to the supermarket for, say, laundry detergent during a huge nationwide shortage of (Insert random ingredient detergents are made from here) do you still blame them for not foreseeing the shortage and stocking up? Or blame the manufacturer who knew this was coming and a) didn't inform the supermarkets of the upcoming shortage and b) didn't take steps to ensure they didn't run out.

In case you don't understand how it works, the intelligence community prepares briefs on things like potential pandemics, terrorist activites, etc. The intelligence community informed the president and his administration that this was coming, not the hospitals in Brooklyn or Spokane, Washington.

Maybe you want to try that analogy again or are you going to cling to the fairy tale the right media is brainwashing you with that nothing is Trump's fault, ever, for anything?

8 days ago
3/21/12
cfochs - 

The bring in refrigerated simi trailers every year for the flu deaths too, right?

Those are crisis truck drivers and trailers
8 days ago
3/14/11

Heard the mayor of nyc  just blocked the hydrochloquine treatment so they can’t even attempt to use it. Seems like a nice thing to do. 

8 days ago
2/4/06

Let the Virtue signaling begin.

Time to Bow to our new heroes, the medical workers. Anyone in scrubs. 

Medicine industry complex

8 days ago
3/14/11

8 days ago
1/5/11
55579 -
Bad Monkey -

It's the influx of patients with very specific treatment requirements that causes the issues. It is unreal people still dont get it.

Many people do get it, I'd argue that the large majority does get it. But there will always be some with no clue.

Old timers, the ones at most risk, will continue to get and spread this. They have no idea.

That being said, this is new to everyone in this country. Life as we knew it before is gone. This is a life changing event. I'm convinced we exit this a better country.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Bad Monkey -
Ministry of Truth -
Bad Monkey - 

I would suggest that if the morgues are piling up, it is probably more of an outflow problem. The bodies are sitting because they families cannot claim them.  

55579, we're talking about morgues.  I understand the recognize the issues that the hospitals are facing.

Sounds like you're looking for that comfort zone, like an ostrich sticking their head in the dirt.

I think we need to put the bodies in a neat pile outside in prominent view, so that death registers in people's heads. 

8 days ago
5/3/01

i think this video news story, released to the scrutiny of quite literally the entire world, by-lined by well known professionals under their real names, and featuring a verifiably-licensed physician at a well known hospital is "fake news"

i think this because it makes me feel empowered assume the role of the insightful, knowing, conspiracist insider. i have lived a life of unsettling anxiety over my own social and physical impotence. it's the same pathology that has led me to fetishize combat sports and to build an alternative persona around lying to other paranoiacs on the internet with presumably similar conditions.

now, had this story been broken by, say, a youtube channel that's six pages deep in the search results or submitted by a respectable entity like PatriotZenEye1Q2Q3Q who also "writes" for several of my favorite independent media outlets like 4chan, gab, and zerohedge, i'd be more inclined to think they were just infiltrated by crisis actors and the liberal media than outright shilling for the jew-run new world order.

in related news, my dick's huge, i make six figures as a tier-1 tech support agent working from home, and these women who make excellent livings being professionally attractive aren't up to my standards. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
Mark Krumrine -

Just read more about this guy but comes across shady af, he's a crazy conspiracy theorist and a Trumper to boot. Time will tell if his concoctions pan out.

8 days ago
2/4/06

People are dying in hospitals? No way

8 days ago
3/14/11
ReneH -
Mark Krumrine -

Just read more about this guy but comes across shady af, he's a crazy conspiracy theorist and a Trumper to boot. Time will tell if his concoctions pan out.

I claim nothing of the contrary, but if that’s true that’s pretty damn shitty. Wish politics wouldn’t use the crisis to push an agenda... either side 

7 days ago
12/17/06

My mother was in charge of that ER for years. 

Even back in the day I heard her complain about not having the resources needed.

7 days ago
12/9/13

Why wouldn’t bodies be piling up?  They have cancelled funerals so what else is going to happen?   Serious question.    No corona in my area and I’m sure the morgue will be full by the end of the week.   It’s not like people stopped dying from everything else and still need buried.

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
Sonester Sambo -

A newscast just confirmed that 13 died from that same hospital from Covid19 in one day. 

But that would be lost on you.

Edited: 7 days ago
10/15/13
ReneH -
Sonester Sambo -

A newscast just confirmed that 13 died from that same hospital from Covid19 in one day. 

But that would be lost on you.

Isn't that what a deadly to some virus does? Kill people??

7 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
7 days ago
8/29/09
ReneH -
Bad Monkey -
Ministry of Truth -
Bad Monkey - 

Sounds like you're looking for that comfort zone, like an ostrich sticking their head in the dirt.

I think we need to put the bodies in a neat pile outside in prominent view, so that death registers in people's heads. 

I have industrial furnaces that can handle 300-400 bodies/day.  

If anyone has a problem with dead bodies piling up, hit me up.

7 days ago
5/3/01
Bad Monkey - 
ReneH -
Bad Monkey -
Ministry of Truth -
Bad Monkey - 

I have industrial furnaces that can handle 300-400 bodies/day.  

If anyone has a problem with dead bodies piling up, hit me up.

THAT'S the economic adaptability that makes this country great. and i'm not joking.