OtherGround Forums Nadler pooped his pants

9/25/20 9:35 PM
3/18/02
Goochy Mang - 
Josh -

FDR was in a wheel chair, and I am not sure Reagan knew his name at the end of his term....lets not pretend this is uncommon

Can’t it just be funny 

in 2020 you cant be funny no

this is why the comedians are all silent

scared to death that theyll hurt someones feelings and lose their livelihood

9/25/20 9:38 PM
6/11/10
Steve4192 -
Josh - 

FDR was in a wheel chair, and I am not sure Reagan knew his name at the end of his term....lets not pretend this is uncommon

Multiple politicians in recent years have remained in office with brain cancer and have surgery to excise bits. That's the one that gets me. If you're brain is such bad shape that surgeons are chopping bits of it off, you shouldn't be allowed to hold public office.

The only thing worse is the shitheads who stick around so long they fucking die in office. For fucks sake, if you are on death's doorstep, have the decency to step down and let someone else do the damn job. Yes, I'm looking at you RBG, and you Antonin Scalia, and you John Lewis, and you John McCain, etc.

Someone pointed out on Twitter that the gerontocracy running America these days is older than the Soviet Politbureau gerontocracy from the 80s. That is not something to be proud of. It's a fucking travesty. There should be term limits and a mandatory retirement age for these power-hungry fossils who refuse to let go.

Completely agree. This should be embarrassing for everyone in politics. Instead it becomes a meme, everyone laughs, and then carries on like it doesn’t matter.

9/25/20 9:41 PM
11/21/05
Josh - 

I mean, I get that you ran a brothel in Thailand and that the leftist idea of cultural relativism and moral ambiguity not only was appealing to you but could give you a sense of being more "worldly" while profiteering from the child sex trade.  But do you ever stop shilling for the left.  You've clearly gotten away with what you've done so why keep up the act?

9/25/20 10:04 PM
1/1/01
dhughes - 
Josh - 

Jesus dude...honest question...man to man:

Do you ever give it a rest or is this become your whole identity now?

Honest answer I am amused by politicians hanging around this long and can't figure out why....is it civic duty, not wanting to give up power. It was just a observation of both sides not a anti anything and did not mean for it to come off like that

9/25/20 10:07 PM
1/1/01
dhughes - 
Josh - 

I mean, I get that you ran a brothel in Thailand and that the leftist idea of cultural relativism and moral ambiguity not only was appealing to you but could give you a sense of being more "worldly" while profiteering from the child sex trade.  But do you ever stop shilling for the left.  You've clearly gotten away with what you've done so why keep up the act?

I love the hypocrisy in this post. As I am typing put that I only said it as a state of not understanding why politicians stay in office so long and sorry for confusion you are going way off the rails about made up child trafficking and low I g your shit. Maybe take a look in the mirror and your own advice about relaxing a little.

9/25/20 10:09 PM
1/1/01
dhughes - 
Josh - 

And if you want to accuse me of child sex trafficking bring something of proof. You don't say shit like that without it. You need a break from this I think.

9/25/20 10:14 PM
6/16/08
Brockback Mountain -

When you want to pack the courts, but instead you pack the shorts.

This one almost made me shit MY pants with laughter.

Post of the year, IMO.

9/25/20 10:35 PM
8/20/15
BigEyedFish -
Goochy Mang - 
Josh -

Can’t it just be funny 

Josh is an idiot.

9/25/20 10:40 PM
8/20/15
Robert Thomas -
BigEyedFish -
Goochy Mang - 
Josh -

Can’t it just be funny 

Josh is an idiot.

Alot if what Reagan says, Trump deals with as well. I recommend people watch

9/25/20 10:47 PM
1/1/01
Robert Thomas - 
BigEyedFish -
Goochy Mang - 
Josh -

Can’t it just be funny 

Josh is an idiot.

i though reagan was a fairly good president FWIW, but do you not think he was in a declining mental state at the end? McCain held on way to long so did RBG for that matter I think a lot of them do and its kind of fucked up that these people are making important choices for our country.  As for if Nader shit himself, i do find it amusing but also troubling that if his health is in that state that he is working and has not just retired.