OtherGround Forums Name a bigger deal breaker than a girl losing her

9/12/18 11:13 AM
7/27/11

Hair.

Seriously.

If you found out a girl was losing her hair and was extensioned the fuck up, what would you do?

9/12/18 11:16 AM
2/11/03
Umm since I'm not a faggot like you I'd still fuck her right in the pussy.
9/12/18 11:17 AM
5/18/10

A bald woman can raise your kids, it's promiscuity which is associated with familial breakup in the data.

9/12/18 11:18 AM
2/25/17

Oh but it’s ok if your boyfriend is balding?? Bullshit double standards 

9/12/18 11:18 AM
5/22/17

There’s a long list of bigger deal breakers son

9/12/18 11:19 AM
10/17/05

She could still peg me right?  Slap on a fake mustache and a sleeveless flannel shirt and we good.

Edited: 9/12/18 11:20 AM
3/15/06

9/12/18 11:22 AM
1/25/04
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Hair.

Seriously.

If you found out a girl was losing her hair and was extensioned the fuck up, what would you do?

Why do we have to do anything? It’s none of our business 

9/12/18 11:26 AM
1/24/15
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

The role playing would take a new and exciting turn.

9/12/18 11:30 AM
12/29/03

Amazing that being bald is a bigger deal breaker than having a cock.

9/12/18 11:34 AM
1/1/01
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -

Exactly. I can imagine quite a few bigger deal breakers. OP might wanna have the Top Men delete this thread to save him the embarrassment. 

9/12/18 11:35 AM
7/27/11
pfsjkd -
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -

Exactly. I can imagine quite a few bigger deal breakers. OP might wanna have the Top Men delete this thread to save him the embarrassment. 

That's gender discriminatory. Mmmmkay

9/12/18 11:50 AM
7/26/07
I don't know if i've ever met a girl that was losing her hair
9/12/18 11:55 AM
6/18/16

guy losing his penis is my deal breaker.

9/12/18 11:56 AM
8/20/03
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

My Wife is currently recovering from 3 months in the hospital after a month in ICU due to menengitis, liver and kidney failure, paralyzation and a stroke.

One side affect she is having is hair loss. Possibly from the trauma and/or medication she needed during this.

It's gotten thin and there have been a lot of tears and heartbreak over this. A woman in our society is very much judged by her hair and there is a lot of self worth wrapped up in it.

It's not a deal breaker for me. I married her for better or worse and there isn't a day that goes by that I want out of this relationship. I'm in it to the death, maybe beyond.

If someone you love having no hair or losing hair is a deal breaker for you, you're in the wrong relationship and it says something about you.

9/12/18 11:57 AM
7/27/11
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

My Wife is currently recovering from 3 months in the hospital after a month in ICU due to menengitis, liver and kidney failure, paralyzation and a stroke.

One side affect she is having is hair loss. Possibly from the trauma and/or medication she needed during this.

It's gotten thin and there have been a lot of tears and heartbreak over this. A woman in our society is very much judged by her hair and there is a lot of self worth wrapped up in it.

It's not a deal breaker for me. I married her for better or worse and there isn't a day that goes by that I want out of this relationship. I'm in it to the death, maybe beyond.

If someone you love having no hair or losing hair is a deal breaker for you, you're in the wrong relationship and it says something about you.

Dude, I did not mean that in the slightest in making this thread.

My sincerest apologies, and my condolences to you and your wife.

9/12/18 11:58 AM
7/27/11
Chimonos Revenge - I don't know if i've ever met a girl that was losing her hair

There's a family friend that I know of, she's 23, she's got a five head the likes of which I've never seen.

She doesn't have enough hair to rock bangs.

AND her hair is extensioned like a motherfucker.

9/12/18 11:59 AM
3/21/12
Weird question, but yea I can't see myself getting involved with a bald or shaved head woman.
9/12/18 12:01 PM
8/20/03
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

I hope that I didn't come across as mad. Not the case. I apologize if I did.

No condolences needed. We're working through this and we'll come out on top.

I do think that if this is a deal breaker for a guy that there is something wrong. 

My 2 cents.

Currently I am trying to convince my Wife to buy wigs so I can date a different Wife each week!

Making lemonade out of lemons!

9/12/18 12:02 PM
2/14/10

With all the things about a woman's appearance that she can control, why would I hold something against her that's beyond her control? 

9/12/18 12:06 PM
11/8/09

I teach a brother and sister bjj who’s mom got breast cancer. She lost her hair when she fought and beat it. Her husband doesn’t seem to give a crap, but then again he’s a man with some class and dignity.

9/12/18 12:10 PM
6/18/16
IronHands -

With all the things about a woman's appearance that she can control, why would I hold something against her that's beyond her control? 

exactly 

9/12/18 12:31 PM
11/26/09
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

I hope that I didn't come across as mad. Not the case. I apologize if I did.

No condolences needed. We're working through this and we'll come out on top.

I do think that if this is a deal breaker for a guy that there is something wrong. 

My 2 cents.

Currently I am trying to convince my Wife to buy wigs so I can date a different Wife each week!

Making lemonade out of lemons!

Coincidence?

https://mediareleases.vpd.ca/2018/09/11/vpd-investigating-bne-and-theft-of-wigs-for-bc-childrens-hospital/

9/12/18 12:38 PM
1/1/01
SandBlaster -

There’s a long list of bigger deal breakers son

Yep

Fatso

Lazy

Liar

Drama driven

Trump hysterical syndrome

Etc

9/12/18 12:44 PM
7/27/11
IronHands -

So if a girl had a hairline starting midway back her head, lacked the ability to have bangs, and was relying on like 90% extensions - you would still be ok with that?

cmon bro, you're a good poster and real ass dude, it fucking matters.

* when you're in your twenties, barring any serious illnesses or extenous circumstances