OtherGround Forums Name a bigger deal breaker than a girl losing her

5 days ago
7/27/11

Hair.

Seriously.

If you found out a girl was losing her hair and was extensioned the fuck up, what would you do?

5 days ago
2/11/03
Umm since I'm not a faggot like you I'd still fuck her right in the pussy.
5 days ago
5/18/10

A bald woman can raise your kids, it's promiscuity which is associated with familial breakup in the data.

5 days ago
2/25/17

Oh but it’s ok if your boyfriend is balding?? Bullshit double standards 

5 days ago
5/22/17

There’s a long list of bigger deal breakers son

5 days ago
10/17/05

She could still peg me right?  Slap on a fake mustache and a sleeveless flannel shirt and we good.

Edited: 5 days ago
3/15/06

5 days ago
1/25/04
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Hair.

Seriously.

If you found out a girl was losing her hair and was extensioned the fuck up, what would you do?

Why do we have to do anything? It’s none of our business 

5 days ago
1/24/15
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

The role playing would take a new and exciting turn.

5 days ago
12/29/03

Amazing that being bald is a bigger deal breaker than having a cock.

5 days ago
1/1/01
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -

Exactly. I can imagine quite a few bigger deal breakers. OP might wanna have the Top Men delete this thread to save him the embarrassment. 

5 days ago
7/27/11
pfsjkd -
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -

Exactly. I can imagine quite a few bigger deal breakers. OP might wanna have the Top Men delete this thread to save him the embarrassment. 

That's gender discriminatory. Mmmmkay

5 days ago
6/13/15

There are many treatments available so not always permanent. The ones that can’t be helped wear wigs and pencil in their eyebrows. 

5 days ago
7/26/07
I don't know if i've ever met a girl that was losing her hair
5 days ago
6/18/16

guy losing his penis is my deal breaker.

5 days ago
8/20/03
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

My Wife is currently recovering from 3 months in the hospital after a month in ICU due to menengitis, liver and kidney failure, paralyzation and a stroke.

One side affect she is having is hair loss. Possibly from the trauma and/or medication she needed during this.

It's gotten thin and there have been a lot of tears and heartbreak over this. A woman in our society is very much judged by her hair and there is a lot of self worth wrapped up in it.

It's not a deal breaker for me. I married her for better or worse and there isn't a day that goes by that I want out of this relationship. I'm in it to the death, maybe beyond.

If someone you love having no hair or losing hair is a deal breaker for you, you're in the wrong relationship and it says something about you.

5 days ago
7/27/11
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

My Wife is currently recovering from 3 months in the hospital after a month in ICU due to menengitis, liver and kidney failure, paralyzation and a stroke.

One side affect she is having is hair loss. Possibly from the trauma and/or medication she needed during this.

It's gotten thin and there have been a lot of tears and heartbreak over this. A woman in our society is very much judged by her hair and there is a lot of self worth wrapped up in it.

It's not a deal breaker for me. I married her for better or worse and there isn't a day that goes by that I want out of this relationship. I'm in it to the death, maybe beyond.

If someone you love having no hair or losing hair is a deal breaker for you, you're in the wrong relationship and it says something about you.

Dude, I did not mean that in the slightest in making this thread.

My sincerest apologies, and my condolences to you and your wife.

5 days ago
7/27/11
Chimonos Revenge - I don't know if i've ever met a girl that was losing her hair

There's a family friend that I know of, she's 23, she's got a five head the likes of which I've never seen.

She doesn't have enough hair to rock bangs.

AND her hair is extensioned like a motherfucker.

5 days ago
3/21/12
Weird question, but yea I can't see myself getting involved with a bald or shaved head woman.
5 days ago
8/20/03
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

I hope that I didn't come across as mad. Not the case. I apologize if I did.

No condolences needed. We're working through this and we'll come out on top.

I do think that if this is a deal breaker for a guy that there is something wrong. 

My 2 cents.

Currently I am trying to convince my Wife to buy wigs so I can date a different Wife each week!

Making lemonade out of lemons!

5 days ago
2/14/10

With all the things about a woman's appearance that she can control, why would I hold something against her that's beyond her control? 

5 days ago
11/8/09

I teach a brother and sister bjj who’s mom got breast cancer. She lost her hair when she fought and beat it. Her husband doesn’t seem to give a crap, but then again he’s a man with some class and dignity.

5 days ago
6/18/16
IronHands -

With all the things about a woman's appearance that she can control, why would I hold something against her that's beyond her control? 

exactly 

5 days ago
6/13/15
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

Dermatologists have a lot of meds to possibly help. Most of it can be fixed. Some of the meds can be expensive though. Not sure what they cover up there. If you tell me what city you are in I can find you someone well trained. 

5 days ago
11/26/09
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

I hope that I didn't come across as mad. Not the case. I apologize if I did.

No condolences needed. We're working through this and we'll come out on top.

I do think that if this is a deal breaker for a guy that there is something wrong. 

My 2 cents.

Currently I am trying to convince my Wife to buy wigs so I can date a different Wife each week!

Making lemonade out of lemons!

Coincidence?

https://mediareleases.vpd.ca/2018/09/11/vpd-investigating-bne-and-theft-of-wigs-for-bc-childrens-hospital/