OtherGround Forums Name a bigger deal breaker than a girl losing her

9/12/18 12:45 PM
7/26/07
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Chimonos Revenge - I don't know if i've ever met a girl that was losing her hair

There's a family friend that I know of, she's 23, she's got a five head the likes of which I've never seen.

She doesn't have enough hair to rock bangs.

AND her hair is extensioned like a motherfucker.

Maybe i have and she just had really good extensions i didn't notice, lol
9/12/18 12:47 PM
11/17/10

IBS would be a bigger deal breaker for me, as i need to eat a girl's ass....hypothetically if i was a single 20 something

9/12/18 12:49 PM
7/27/11
Stronghold -
SandBlaster -

There’s a long list of bigger deal breakers son

Yep

Fatso

Lazy

Liar

Drama driven

Trump hysterical syndrome

Etc

I've never met a girl Trump supporter, I'm sure they exist but it's like a white unicorn.

9/12/18 12:51 PM
7/27/11
In Limbo -

IBS would be a bigger deal breaker for me, as i need to eat a girl's ass....hypothetically if i was a single 20 something

Ass play isn't a thing for me. I don't care.

If a girl vaguely resembles The Ultimate Predator with a wicked five head to boot, that's a deal breaker.

9/12/18 12:51 PM
8/31/10

Image result for sexy bald lady

Related image

9/12/18 1:33 PM
1/1/01
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Stronghold -
SandBlaster -

There’s a long list of bigger deal breakers son

Yep

Fatso

Lazy

Liar

Drama driven

Trump hysterical syndrome

Etc

I've never met a girl Trump supporter, I'm sure they exist but it's like a white unicorn.

I have and, also, there is a difference between not supporting Trump, hating him, and going hysterical over his presidency.

The latter is as big of deal killer as her being celibate would be.
9/12/18 1:51 PM
8/20/03
Never_rolled - 
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

If you found out a girl was losing her hair and was extensioned the fuck up, what would you do?

My Wife is currently recovering from 3 months in the hospital after a month in ICU due to menengitis, liver and kidney failure, paralyzation and a stroke.

One side affect she is having is hair loss. Possibly from the trauma and/or medication she needed during this.

It's gotten thin and there have been a lot of tears and heartbreak over this. A woman in our society is very much judged by her hair and there is a lot of self worth wrapped up in it.

It's not a deal breaker for me. I married her for better or worse and there isn't a day that goes by that I want out of this relationship. I'm in it to the death, maybe beyond.

If someone you love having no hair or losing hair is a deal breaker for you, you're in the wrong relationship and it says something about you.

Dermatologists have a lot of meds to possibly help. Most of it can be fixed. Some of the meds can be expensive though. Not sure what they cover up there. If you tell me what city you are in I can find you someone well trained. 

I live in Grand Bend, Ontario.

But hang on to that thought. we're working on some stuff right now with a few docs and naturalpaths.

But I want all options on the table.

9/12/18 1:53 PM
8/20/03
prophit - 
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Dougie -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

Hair.

Seriously.

If you found out a girl was losing her hair and was extensioned the fuck up, what would you do?

My Wife is currently recovering from 3 months in the hospital after a month in ICU due to menengitis, liver and kidney failure, paralyzation and a stroke.

One side affect she is having is hair loss. Possibly from the trauma and/or medication she needed during this.

It's gotten thin and there have been a lot of tears and heartbreak over this. A woman in our society is very much judged by her hair and there is a lot of self worth wrapped up in it.

It's not a deal breaker for me. I married her for better or worse and there isn't a day that goes by that I want out of this relationship. I'm in it to the death, maybe beyond.

If someone you love having no hair or losing hair is a deal breaker for you, you're in the wrong relationship and it says something about you.

Dude, I did not mean that in the slightest in making this thread.

My sincerest apologies, and my condolences to you and your wife.

I hope that I didn't come across as mad. Not the case. I apologize if I did.

No condolences needed. We're working through this and we'll come out on top.

I do think that if this is a deal breaker for a guy that there is something wrong. 

My 2 cents.

Currently I am trying to convince my Wife to buy wigs so I can date a different Wife each week!

Making lemonade out of lemons!

Coincidence?

https://mediareleases.vpd.ca/2018/09/11/vpd-investigating-bne-and-theft-of-wigs-for-bc-childrens-hospital/

LOL!

Wrong part of the country but don't squeal on me!

9/12/18 2:08 PM
8/15/14

A fat cankled tranny feminist with a crocodile addiction whoms teef are rotting causing dragon bref, with a blue waffle that makes your fried rice special while dying from ebola, would be a deal breaker.

9/12/18 2:11 PM
7/27/11
Chimonos Revenge -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Chimonos Revenge - I don't know if i've ever met a girl that was losing her hair

There's a family friend that I know of, she's 23, she's got a five head the likes of which I've never seen.

She doesn't have enough hair to rock bangs.

AND her hair is extensioned like a motherfucker.

Maybe i have and she just had really good extensions i didn't notice, lol

Extensions never look good

theyre dead hair ffs.

Its not natural goddammit

9/12/18 7:29 PM
7/27/11

Bump 

9/12/18 7:43 PM
8/17/18
King Trav -

I teach a brother and sister bjj who’s mom got breast cancer. She lost her hair when she fought and beat it. Her husband doesn’t seem to give a crap, but then again he’s a man with some class and dignity.

This 

9/12/18 7:49 PM
5/15/07
Connie Conehead was hot as fuck!
9/12/18 8:17 PM
6/22/03
King Trav - 

I teach a brother and sister bjj who’s mom got breast cancer. She lost her hair when she fought and beat it. Her husband doesn’t seem to give a crap, but then again he’s a man with some class and dignity.

When I was getting my cancer treatments, there were quite a few bald hotties getting their infusions. But it's different, since you know it will grow back (assuming they live).
9/12/18 10:23 PM
1/1/01
Once I started noticing humpbacks/bad posture, it's like I can't un-see it. So many pretty girls with shit posture and a hump!
9/13/18 12:02 AM
11/5/16

I can deal with a woman with a shaved head. I’d say a woman with poor hygiene is easily a bigger turnoff!

9/13/18 12:06 AM
1/1/01

Arsonist.  How about that?  I'd say that is a bigger deal breaker that someone losing their hair.  Or ... Thief ... Liar ... 

9/13/18 12:30 AM
7/31/09

I could take a bald woman so long as she wigged up. 

I couldn't take a girl who stopped shaving her legs.  Hairy legs on a girl make me want to vomit. 

9/13/18 12:31 AM
1/1/01
^^^^ Hairy arms. Girl is perfect, shaves her legs, armpits, even her moustache (!!!), then leaves hairy forearms. WTF?!?!?!
9/13/18 12:37 AM
10/3/16

AIDS Pussy

9/13/18 9:31 AM
7/27/11

Fuck extensions.